Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

www.classic-pirates.com

I once tried that LEGO message boards and clubpage thing, it was so incredibly pointless! I wonder why someone would care enough to spend months collecting "pionts" to "buy" pictures called "stickers" that you could just get off google. Oh, and those dumb little star ranks! How many posts did you have Phes? I had 3ish.

Wow, a thread discusing a website that doesn't exist, and it's been alive for over a year! (and it's going insanely off-topic but since the original topic was kind of piontless, who cares? :-D

YEs indeed pirate-lego.com would look better. As to answer your question...I have been away, playing music, working, spending time with friends family...A lot of things believe me I have not been wating my time....And yes I have reached 800 posts...I think I'm now the highest poster on eurobricks without the rank of "Fellow" Ohh well *sad* I still keep an eye out here.

Edit: Nope im 2nd :-D

Ah yes, true. I have to take care of this. Shoot me a message about it on msn this week endif you can so I can grant you the rank of fellow. Who's the second dude ?

Wow thank you very much my good Sir! I'm really happy to finally be part of the fellows. As for the other, its starwars4j I believe. Thanks so much again!

Oh, and those dumb little star ranks! How many posts did you have Phes? I had 3ish.

I don't remember... I just remember getting terribly frustrated with the message boards and vowing never to return. Although I'd love to inform the adults that post there about Eurobricks but of course that can't happen due to the moderation.

Wow, a thread discusing a website that doesn't exist, and it's been alive for over a year! (and it's going insanely off-topic but since the original topic was kind of piontless, who cares? :-D

I wouldn't say the original topic was pointless because there was a time when everyone was uncertain to the existence of PirateBricks.com and this thread cleared the matter up. I don't think we've gone too far off topic besides Evil Willy and Jipay discussing Fellows, but since this is Jipay's forum then he can go off topic all he likes!

Although I'd love to inform the adults that post there about Eurobricks but of course that can't happen due to the moderation.

Really? I think I've mentioned Eurobricks, bricklink, and brickset several times and the posts passed moderation. I still fare the boards, posting every now an' then. You're not missing much. ;-) Just a day ago I created a topic discussing "favorite 2006 set of Knights' Kingdom" to see if the moderator wouldn't let me make a thread, and sure enough it was rejected! So infuriating...

Like I said it depends on the moderator as to what content gets through, and some moderators and stricter than others. I haven't posted there in about 2 years so I'm not sure what their policy is on mention other LEGO websites so maybe its changed since then. Or maybe you got a leanient moderator.

Did you ever post at PirateBricks.com Mr Syedow?

Like I said it depends on the moderator as to what content gets through, and some moderators and stricter than others. I haven't posted there in about 2 years so I'm not sure what their policy is on mention other LEGO websites so maybe its changed since then. Or maybe you got a leanient moderator.

Did you ever post at PirateBricks.com Mr Syedow?

The odds of the same moderator moderating all of the posts containing LEGO sites is slim. You may be right about a change in policy. Every time I did mention a site I tried to keep it discreet. (Except one post where I went into full detail of bricklink, however I did say, "if the moderators would allow me..." So maybe a bit of butt kissing is required? ;-))

And yes, I was just getting comfortable when the carpet was pulled from beneath me! Dreamweb's ships are about the only mocs I can remember seeing over there, though I know there was more! (Or not? :-/ ) A few highlights are a Viking outpost, built by an up an' comer (I can't remember if he was coming out of his dark age. Poor kid, if he was), a huge ghost ship, and a huge Spanish Galleon (let me tell you, that thing is incredible!).

Why do you need a classic pirate forum if there's THIS forum? I like this one, better than most, I think. Even if there was a classic pirate forum, I would stay with this one.

Just wanted to say to all the people that didn't believe a Pirate forum/website would ever be able to have a large enough fanbase to be succesful and known into the LEGO community...

IN YOUR FACE!

:pir-tongue::pir_kiss:

Good God, how far we came into this short span of time. We are by far the number one LEGO Pirates website around and even compete with LEGO Star Wars and LEGO City!

Too bad I wasn't around in those days! I feel such a newbie now.

Well done Ol'Phessie :thumbup: !

I feel such a newbie now.

You are. And bad Zorro! You shouldn't bump 2 year old topics! No chickens for you tonight!

Edited by Wouwie

...topickillers :pir-tongue: !

Can't anyone congratulate Mister Phes, Bonaparte, Tiber and the others with their mighty achievement, as I intented ? :pir_laugh2: ?

No.

Just kidding :pir-tongue:

Congratulations to all the members who help keeping CP online!

NO! a Classic-Pirates.com should not exist! What would it be for? For LEGO fanatics to share their pirate creatons? how dumb...

on a serious note, scroll up ^

NO! a Classic-Pirates.com should not exist! What would it be for? For LEGO fanatics to share their pirate creatons? how dumb...

on a serious note, scroll up ^

Are you serious? Classic-Pirates.com is the worlds largest pirate LEGO database. Its team of dedicated workers have worked around the clock to bring you everything about LEGO Pirates you could ever possibly want in one site! Not only should Classic-Pirates.com exist, but it does exist. And it's the strongest and most thriving source of Pirate LEGO information on the internet!

Haha, in your faces! :pir-tongue: Now all we have to do is make a classic-avatar.com! :pir-laugh:

Are you serious? Classic-Pirates.com is the worlds largest pirate LEGO database. Its team of dedicated workers have worked around the clock to bring you everything about LEGO Pirates you could ever possibly want in one site! Not only should Classic-Pirates.com exist, but it does exist. And it's the strongest and most thriving source of Pirate LEGO information on the internet!

If you read the "on a serious note," part of his post, he implies that he was joking. :pir-wink:

If you read the "on a serious note," part of his post, he implies that he was joking. :pir-wink:

I know, but I ignored that - I'll take any chance I can get to say how awesome we are. :pir_laugh2: