c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

After a long hard day of figbarfing I've finally got a decent SSoSV roster going for me

(As well as finally getting the Batcave, October 10th can't come any sooner)

Complete roster-

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

And the custom figures-

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Wow, the batcave box actually looks great as a backdrop for your collection! I really should pick up the figures from that set as soon as I can!

On 2016/9/26 at 4:21 AM, BrickHat said:

I really like that Mysterio! That transparent head looks pretty good.

Thanks ! <3

3 hours ago, deemen said:

My preciousssss... 2011 to 2016. Who's your fave?

[Snip]

Holy crap! I have no idea how you manage to keep this collection complete. Although, if you have 2011-2013 complete, keeping them complete probably isn't as hard. Personally, there are some SDCC 2013 figs that I'd like, but with their current prices they're pretty much unobtainable for me now. That and the 2012 Toy Fair figs will probably never be in my collection, so I will probably be getting a couple of customs.

Do you have a complete Super Heroes collection asides from SDCC, updated? If so, it would be amazing to see a picture of them all!

Also, do you know what prices the SDCC 2013 figs originally sold for back in 2013? Were they always more expensive than the rest?

Edited by BrickHat

6 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Do you have a complete Super Heroes collection asides from SDCC, updated? If so, it would be amazing to see a picture of them all!

Also, do you know what prices the SDCC 2013 figs originally sold for back in 2013? Were they always more expensive than the rest?

Yes I do have the complete collection; I just focus on the Superheroes theme and nothing else. Will post updated photos soon.

I started to collect Lego Superheroes 2014, when GotG sets were released, so I had a number of figs that I backtrack purchased. Good thing back then was there were a number of the 2012 and 2013 figs available in ebay, so the prices were not as ridiculous as they are today. 2013 Amazing Spiderman was the most difficult to find for me, but yeah all 2013 figs were the most expensive ones.

24 minutes ago, deemen said:

Yes I do have the complete collection; I just focus on the Superheroes theme and nothing else. Will post updated photos soon.

I started to collect Lego Superheroes 2014, when GotG sets were released, so I had a number of figs that I backtrack purchased. Good thing back then was there were a number of the 2012 and 2013 figs available in ebay, so the prices were not as ridiculous as they are today. 2013 Amazing Spiderman was the most difficult to find for me, but yeah all 2013 figs were the most expensive ones.

Are you from PhLUG? I think I saw this post. Hahaha! Nice collection btw.

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Are you from PhLUG? I think I saw this post. Hahaha! Nice collection btw.

Hello there! Yep proud PhLUG member here! Thanks! :laugh:

Damn....

Between Rob and the new SDCC-complete guy, I'm soooooo jealous !!!

On 4-11-2016 at 10:01 PM, Robianco said:

Edit: removed images

Zebra batman is cool!

Edited by Jim
Removed the images

17 hours ago, The Architect said:

Zebra batman is cool!

Hi,

Please don't quote pictures in a comment, unlesss it's really necessary. Thanks!

(you can delete them from a comment when you reply. you could leave the one with Zebra Batman in it to emphasize your point, but please don't quote lots of images)

58 minutes ago, Jim said:

Hi,

Please don't quote pictures in a comment, unlesss it's really necessary. Thanks!

(you can delete them from a comment when you reply. you could leave the one with Zebra Batman in it to emphasize your point, but please don't quote lots of images)

Hey Jim I had thought it was the norm as I had seen high ranked people doing it, Thanks for letting me know for the future. :thumbup:

On 10/31/2016 at 9:27 AM, liortenz said:

here is my lego marvel collection! including customs and still expanding! 

*pic snip*

Hey Liorentz,

How did you attach your bases to the wall if you don't mind me asking?

I don't think my frames are going to fare all that well in my new place so I'm looking at methods of putting a square of backing onto the wall in a picked colour (maybe 3 or 6mm mdf) then fitting the board onto this directly. Will give me access to the figs but still get them all up on the wall.

On 11/7/2016 at 7:32 PM, Captain Britain said:

Hey Liorentz,

How did you attach your bases to the wall if you don't mind me asking?

I don't think my frames are going to fare all that well in my new place so I'm looking at methods of putting a square of backing onto the wall in a picked colour (maybe 3 or 6mm mdf) then fitting the board onto this directly. Will give me access to the figs but still get them all up on the wall.

where i live, we call it blue tack (what you put behind posters) or u can use double sided tape!

would love to see your collection!