simonwillems

New Set Town Plan

That's a caravan being towed by a Land Rover!

M.

And I would bet my head if the Land Rover was not made of the set 4883! X-D

As we saw a lot of pics which show the inside of all these fantastic buildings being part of the new amazing Town Plan set I've got nevertheless a question because you can't see this on the pics:

Does anyone know if there is some interior on the (looking from behind into the town hall) left side of the town hall?

By the way: I remember me and my brother building some cinemas out of some few Lego bricks - Oh my goodness! that was 10-15 years ago. These cinemas were artless not halfway as good as this great cinema included in the new awesome Town Plan set!

I hope that TLC is going to release more sets like this new storming Town Plan in the future!

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I hope that TLC is going to release more sets like this new storming Town Plan in the future!

Lets not forget the upcomming and mystery 10185 Green Grocer ;-) I sure hope its something like that (several buildings, MFs and vehicles) rather than CC style ;-)

I guess it all depends on how well 10184 sells, but I am sure its going to be e huge hit ;-)

*yoda*

I hope that Green Grocer will be a set similar to the new great Town Plan set, too, xwingyoda!

Nevertheless I don't think that - if hopefully not - Green Grocer will be a CC styled set, TLC will turn it into a Town Plan set if Town Plan sells very well (what I surely do not doubt - I'll surely buy one, too). The reason for this is that TLG invents the sets - I think - at least one year before they release them. Changing the set completely in the last moment (10184 will be sold in january, I guess 10185 in spring) is - in my opinion - impossible. The only possibility to change the outfit of 10184 from CC to Town Plan style would be if Green Grocer is going to be sold in late 2008.

But I'm still optimistic: Perhaps TLC noticed that CC styled buildings are too expensive in comparison to their outfit and playability. So they perhaps - hopefully - decided to create a mixture between CC style and "normal" City style which succeeded very well with 10184.

By the way: Since 10184 is a very big set I don't think that 10185 will be very big, too.

In my opinion Green Grocer even needn't to be as big as Town Plan - a nice two floors big building open in the back with some nice interior, with some nice minifigs, a little car with doors and some nice accessory would be adequate (and better compatible for my purse), too!

So let's hope for a Town Plan styled 10185 Green Grocer. That's by the way the only thing we can do - to hope! (-:

Lets not forget the upcomming and mystery 10185 Green Grocer ;-) I sure hope its something like that (several buildings, MFs and vehicles) rather than CC style ;-)

Disagree! :-P

I

Why don't you make a poll here on EB whether people would prefer to be the 10185 Green Grocer set in CC style or in Town Plan style, xwingyoda?!

(I would make that poll, too, but I don't know how to make a poll here on EB.)

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I really dont understan the interior of the Town Hall building? What is the brown thing? A desk? A counter? A Coffin? (Maybe its really a funeral Home! :-D )

I thought we already had confirmation that the Green Grocer was going to be a Cafe Corner/Marke Street follow-up.

I thought we already had confirmation that the Green Grocer was going to be a Cafe Corner/Marke Street follow-up.

_______

And I STILL haven't got Cafe Corner or Market Street! :'-(

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Do we happen to have any pictures of the GG yet?

Wow, I see a gray dolly/cart, next to the red one! Screw the yellow one that comes with the train station! Gray is so ON!

Wow, I see a gray dolly/cart, next to the red one! Screw the yellow one that comes with the train station! Gray is so ON!

technically, I believe it'd be bley... :-X

:-P

BTW, where do you see this?

I'm sorry to disappoint you here, but I think it is the same design as used in this train set, still nice though.

:-)

What an interesting tree...

And not a very good one IMO... A cypress will be so much better... One day, I will have one *wub*

WOW AMAZING AMAZING WOW love the service station and fountain. plz dont tell me that is is 200 USA dollars cause it is 2000 bricks. and starwars4j, it sounds to me that you have it, is that true?

WOW AMAZING AMAZING WOW love the service station and fountain. plz dont tell me that is is 200 USA dollars cause it is 2000 bricks. and starwars4j, it sounds to me that you have it, is that true?

Wha? I don't have it

post-2115-1193132565_thumb.jpg

By the way, liking this fire station A LOT! *y* Where can I find more pictures, as I'm thinking of designing one myself along similar lines? Having said that, might make it more like the Ghostbusters HQ!

M.

I have designed a very similar fire station with four bays, two la france style pumpers a tower unit and two ambulances. I am loving the new town kit and am saving the pennys. The team at lego are getting some good-great sets out and the camper van looks great!!

Hey everyone!

This is awesome! I registered just because of this set! :-P

I came to this???? *wub* *wub*

This is a real set right?

technically, I believe it'd be bley... :-X

:-P

BTW, where do you see this?

Here, I cropped the part.

Oh, and it looksy greay to me. X-D YAY! :'-)