Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Pretty crazy that they're already releasing the product animations. Huge change of pace/attitude from last year.

Saw the prices of the new sets.

They are really getting expensive.

Unbelievable like 75156 Krennic’s Imperial Shuttle $89.99 USD / $119.99 CAD / €100 EU.

You can't say, yeah that's inflation.

Those Lego Star Wars prices are getting ridiculous or is it just me?

Does Lego have to pay so much 'royalties' to Disney to make Lego Star Wars sets.

I have to find another hobby ������

I watch a show before and a guy from Hasbro (It think), said the royalties on SW merchandise for them is over 10%, also hinting it was "definitely over 10%". In other words, probably 20-25%.

Edited by Kman860

Sorry, but what? These have been officially annoucned, there are even videos on their YouTube. Ask them if this embargo still applies, I'm sure it does not. :classic:

[snip]

I have asked Mike to ask TLG to clarify. Until I hear otherwise from him, the embargo is still on.

Agree with CM, these images are everywhere, EW website being one of the others, if TLG wanted to keep them under wraps, secrets out now!

Finally pictures of the shuttle's interior!! The interior looks amazing, love the way it folds up. Definite purchase for me.

Also, given that the sets are up on Lego's official website, it's not going to make much sense to carry on with the embargo...

Hovertank looks good, an the AT-ST is growing on me.

Krennic's shuttle can go either way, looks a little flimsy

The RO sets looks pretty good! The Imperial Hovertank and the AT-ST is my favourite among the bunch so far. :thumbup:

Still didn't really know what to think about the other sets yet. Still good sets to get, through.

I can't wait to see how the heck they pulled off making every single panel on Krennic's Shuttle openable.

All the videos on LEGO.com... as in ALL of them.

...and if TLG says the embargo is still on EB, then it's time to shut the place down, because that means they hate you.

Edited by rollermonkey

I posted to the official pictures on the official Lego Facebook page yesterday and wasn't told off for it. I assumed that, with them being official pictures on the official Lego Facebook page we could now openly share and discuss them, even more so with them being on the official Lego website, along with official videos of these sets.

I am impressed with the shuttle. I thought it would open in a similar way to Tydirium, but they seem to have gone to extra effort.

I posted to the official pictures on the official Lego Facebook page yesterday and wasn't told off for it. I assumed that, with them being official pictures on the official Lego Facebook page we could now openly share and discuss them, even more so with them being on the official Lego website, along with official videos of these sets.

I am impressed with the shuttle. I thought it would open in a similar way to Tydirium, but they seem to have gone to extra effort.

I hope you get 'offically' repremanded for the over use of the word official.

I'm very impressed with the way Krennic's Shuttle opens up, didn't expect anything quite like that. The interior is great and looks to have a decent amount of space for minifigs and weapon storage. Makes me even more excited for the set than I already was!

The Rogue One ships look fantastic...particularly Krennic's Shuttle. The minifigs for these sets are really good too.

Ive done a complete 180 on the hovertank since the first pics, i want that little thing, it looks awesome, and i probably want it more than the AT-ST

Im not happy with the prices though, dutch prices will probably end up being high enough to dissuade me from buying much if any of these sets :(

4499,- dkkr for the new Death Star……?

Bwahahahahaha!

I feel like i've been complaining a lot recently, but TLC does certainly make it easy

Just to be clear:

Hi All. As the images are now officially shared through several channels including our own facebook channel, then I hereby cancel the below embargo set date of September 30th on showing images.

I am sorry about the confusion on all the Star Wars related announcements and embargos.

@Kim Thomsen, LEGO Community @ Engangement

Posted today!