Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Right.Maybe not a huge role but I feel like he had a significant part to play in her past because whoever it is that abandoned Rey left her directly in the hands of Unkar as seen in one of her flash backs in Maz's Castle when Unkar is holding/pulling back Rey's hand as a child saying "come here girl."

Whatever it is, time will tell and I can't wait to see how everything will unfold! :)

Edited by fighterpilot105

Buying all the sets would result in a pretty comprehensive First Order and Resistance army,

Especially if you buy 6 of each battlepack like this guy...

So Lego is at it again! They don't allow photos of SW sets because they're afraid someone will leak their own'SW' sets(which a basically their own space theme hidden under SW logo). Oh come on, that's so stupid on their part! Nobody cares about those 2 sets, all we care about are movie based sets and Rebels sets! Stop this shenanigans and let people take photos of SW sets so we fans will know what to spend our money on!

So Lego is at it again! They don't allow photos of SW sets because they're afraid someone will leak their own'SW' sets(which a basically their own space theme hidden under SW logo). Oh come on, that's so stupid on their part! Nobody cares about those 2 sets, all we care about are movie based sets and Rebels sets! Stop this shenanigans and let people take photos of SW sets so we fans will know what to spend our money on!

I can't wait! What if they don't allow photos on SW sets in NY toy fair too? Have to wait until summer?

I just want to know if Sabine has the new art design on her helmet and if commander wolffe has his helmet.

I just want to know if Sabine has the new art design on her helmet and if commander wolffe has his helmet.

sorry if im late are there going to be new rebels sets?

sorry if im late are there going to be new rebels sets?

There will be Captain Rex's at-te from rebels and darth vaders tie advanced vs a-wing set and a store exclusive set that is unknown but has rebels Ahsoka.

I can't wait! What if they don't allow photos on SW sets in NY toy fair too? Have to wait until summer?

If that happens I would be angry enough to punch a wall, I doubt that would happen though since Lego showed Jek 14's starfighter at NYTF. I have heard somewhere that Lego made TYC because they were running ideas for sets, and I guess the thing is happening again, but how the hell can I make a whole list with 40+ sets they never made or thought of. Lego seriously get your act together :angry: .

Lego is playing the long game and it's not a bad strategy. They're in no hurry to produce anything specific, OT or otherwise, because for the foreseeable future SW is always going to sell like crazy.

They can drop a couple Cloud City or Yoda's Hut (or insert other demanded sets) style sets each year from now until forever and they can pad out the rest of the line-up with whatever they want - including Adventure style sets.

They're in no hurry now that the focus seems to be on the "right now" material - TFA, Rebels, and whatever direct Mickey wants them to go.

This picture has popped up on Instagram (via makingstarwars.net):

image-131.jpeg?w=750

Unfortunately, it's hard to tell which set is on display here :sceptic: Maybe the Jakku set?

Jakku? Pretty sure Jakku ain't represented in Rogue One?

I meant the LEGO box on the right side of the picture :wink:

@Dosenbrot: You're right, it's really just Kylo's Shuttle :hmpf_bad: Whoops :blush:

thats because Scotty (Actor from star trek, i forgot his real name.) is shorter that is off camera, they had him taller ONLY SLIGHTLY taller then rey. but because he is barely a size difference lego will do the same as pong krell. make him twice as tall, even though they are slightly taller then humans

Simon Pegg, and no, Unkar will be normal height, Chewy/Gamorrean at the tallest.

Thank you. By the way does anyone else think the new UCS Death Star is going to be released alongside Rogue One. I mean it would make sense because the whole plot of this movie is centred around getting the Death Star plans... At least that's what I have read. :look:

Sounds about right. Last year, we had 5 summer sets (+ a TRU exclusive) and 7 TFA sets and this summer we'll get 7 regular sets (+a rumored retailer exclsuive set with Ahsoka), so 5 is a good estimate :thumbup:

I meant the LEGO box on the right side of the picture :wink:

@Dosenbrot: You're right, it's really just Kylo's Shuttle :hmpf_bad: Whoops :blush:

Haha, oh yeah, hadn't spotted that at all! ;)

can't wait for some rogue 1 sets!

as for the sets which aren't part of anything, I must say I'm getting a bit fed up; why not please some of us old school fans who like our EU sets! Someone a few pages back mentioned how they'd love a hammerhead cruiser with darth Malak and a couple of silver Sith troopers- i would die of happiness if they released a model of a Sith battle cruiser, featuring exar kun and some Massassi warriors! I mean, why not?? Us adult fans love Lego too you know!

On a final note, I must say I'm super excited for the Jakku set, mainly because the mecha creature thing is the closest we'll get to a mandalorian war droid from the old Republic!

The other ship on Jakku that gets blown up by a Tie Fighter before they grab the MF, that looks like a cool ship for a set!

The other ship on Jakku that gets blown up by a Tie Fighter before they grab the MF, that looks like a cool ship for a set!

Quadjumper?

NYTF has never denied photos for sets, only for sets that might be spoiler-ish for upcoming movies (like Rogue One, Doctor Strange, or the 4th Civil War set). We'll see them at NY.