Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Jeez, Maz Kanata sure did change from the concept art. A Lot. Also, those legs don't look quite right on her. It kinda looks like that part that's printed on her torso would continue onto a hip piece and possibly her pants, but who knows.

Here's the back of Maz:

EuplZvv.png

She's in Duel on Taka-whatever by the way. :wink:

Edited by just2good

Thanks for that, J2G. Maz looks pretty spot-on with the look we got of her in the poster. Wow, if the Battle of Takodana includes Maz, unmasked Kylo, Finn with a lightsaber... It sounds like a great set! Hopefully we get pictures soon.

She's in Duel on Taka-whatever by the way. :wink:

That's good to know, both kylo and Finn must be in that set with her too.

Edited by amazingbricks

It's the First Order snowspeeder with a First Order snowtrooper. Not the most interesting of subjects if I do say so myself.

Thanks for that. I'm not sure how the vehicle will turn out but a good choice for army building FO Snowtroopers since they didn't show up in the BP. And slightly better value than 75100.

$10 USD gets you one snow troopers and approximately 100 pieces. $40 USD gets you 3 snow troopers and approximately 400 pieces. Hmmm decisions.

I'm thinking FO Snowspeeder is better because you get an officer pauldron and getting 3 or 4 micro snowspeeders will just make me want to have the system scale one.

Also Maz looks great. Bring on more TFA lego.

Wow Maz Kanara minifig looks great. New head mold, detailed torso. And since she comes in 50$ set she will be quite a popular minifigure!

Edited by benderisgreat

Thanks for sharing, J2G! Nice looking minifigure with some "Yoda-vibe".

I have been hearing about the new microfighters and I was wondering which ships and characters are they going to be? Thanks!

Looks like I'll definitely get the takodana set. Finn, Kylo and Maz is too good an opportunity to pass up. Hopefully a set with some of her henchmen will hopefully be released some time. I hope kylo has yellow eyes or some sort of sith features. The bricks we saw in that promo with BB8 looked useful too.

I have been hearing about the new microfighters and I was wondering which ships and characters are they going to be? Thanks!

Mentioned a few posts back, a generic resistance X-wing and a FO snow speeder, expect a generic resistance pilot and a snowtrooper as figs.

For Rebels we get a Tie-proto (with tie pilot), the Ghost (with Hera), a Wookie gunship (with a wookie, surprise) and an AT-DP (with an AT-DP pilot), there are leaked pics, but cant be posted here, take it from me though, the Ghost and AT-DP look pretty rough, the Tie-proto is the best of the bunch by far.

Very disappointed with that wave. Just Obi-Wan's Interceptor and the FO battlepack for me, I think. The Bespin Carbon Freezing thing is a bit redundant as I already have the UCS Slave 1.

Maz Kanata looks great, thanks for that picture! :wub: Also good to know that an unmasked Kylo Ren will also be included in the set :thumbup: I wonder if there's more to that set minifig-wise, but Kylo, Finn and Maz is a superb lineup already :laugh:

Unmasked Kylo? Haven't heard of that, but I guess it's possible! All I know is that some version of him is in the set. :grin:

Unmasked Kylo? Haven't heard of that, but I guess it's possible! All I know is that some version of him is in the set. :grin:

Quick question j2good: how many minifigures does battle of Takodana set has? Since it's 50$ only 3(Kylo,Finn,Maz Kanata) seem like too small amount. Maybe 1 Stormtrooper or pirate would be nice addition.

Quick question j2good: how many minifigures does battle of Takodana set has? Since it's 50$ only 3(Kylo,Finn,Maz Kanata) seem like too small amount. Maybe 1 Stormtrooper or pirate would be nice addition.

I doubt he knows more than we do at this point - but that's a pretty good guess. I'm hoping for a FO Stormie, given the disappointing FO BP.

Also, is it confirmed that Takodana will be US$50?

I doubt he knows more than we do at this point - but that's a pretty good guess. I'm hoping for a FO Stormie, given the disappointing FO BP.

Also, is it confirmed that Takodana will be US$50?

I think earlier in this thread j2good said that it's either 30 or 50$. Given its ep7 set Lego will surely raise price to 50 even if it has 300-400 pieces.

Katana looks pretty good. If it has Finn and Kylo in it, I might just pick it up.

Still waiting for Luke...

I think Luke will either be May 4th promo, or will be in a summer set.

Am I the only one who thinks this character (and consequently the minifig) looks pretty ugly?

No, I'm also not a big fan of the minifig or the character, but the head mold are good.