Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

The users over at Hothbricks believe it's a placeholder image. The included model will most likely be the A-Wing polybag that came out not-so-long ago.

I saw a set of books with an a-wing polybag included at a Kohl's in IL, USA. I also saw a set of books that contained 3 minifigs I think they where Luke, and Han with medal and the trooper guy from the Yoda chronicles book.

It might be nice if they threw that Vader into a Rebels set, with dark-red (or dark-brown, perhaps, given the way Lego colors work) eyes on the helmet. They'd probably also tweak the torso print a bit, as this is ANH-esque Vader...so his surcoat would be over his upper-chest armor, not under it as the 75093 Vader has it. The legs could be reused as-is, they just need to line up the surcoat lines again on the torso. Easy Peazy. :grin:

That would be nice, but I would rather like for them to include new Inquisitors and older Ahsoka in the Rebels sets this year. Their minifigures would just make more sense.

That would be nice, but I would rather like for them to include new Inquisitors and older Ahsoka in the Rebels sets this year. Their minifigures would just make more sense.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get that new Ahsoka figure and I think the Inquisitor was popular so I can see them making those too. They'll be the new focus with regards to 'baddies' in S2 along with hopefully a Tarkin figure. I don't see Kallus changing his appearance at all so they'll need to freshen the fig line up a bit if they continue to produce sets based on it.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get that new Ahsoka figure and I think the Inquisitor was popular so I can see them making those too. They'll be the new focus with regards to 'baddies' in S2 along with hopefully a Tarkin figure. I don't see Kallus changing his appearance at all so they'll need to freshen the fig line up a bit if they continue to produce sets based on it.

Can't wait for a new Ahsoka with white lightsabers.

That's what I meant! That the new trailer is the final confirmation that Lego got it wrong, unfortunately. I wasn't doubting it but there were some people who speculated that the final version of the ship in the movie might have non-moving wings like the Lego version.

Just food for thought here, after seeing the ship in the new trailer, we see Captain Phasma. What if it's her ship, similar to Kylo's?

Agreed, I'd rather have the new Inquisitors & Ahsoka as well. They've already got the saber hilt element for the Inquisitors!

I'd really want to see a rebels older captain rex figure. I doubt we'll see him unless we see him more in the show

I think the only chance for getting him is in a Rebels AT-TE set.

If they made a rebels AT-TE set that would be awesome. I wonder if someone has modified the 2013 AT-TE to look like the one in the recent rebels episodes

I'd really want to see a rebels older captain rex figure. I doubt we'll see him unless we see him more in the show

Phase 2 wolffe more like it!

I normally find that inanimate plastic objects find flight difficult. You could always throw it but I think they find landing safely quite tricky too. :grin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If they made a rebels AT-TE set that would be awesome. I wonder if someone has modified the 2013 AT-TE to look like the one in the recent rebels episodes

Can you please do spoilers for us here in Canada?

Can you please do spoilers for us here in Canada?

The AT-TE has been in all the Rebels trailers and promos for many months now, nothing about that is a spoiler.

Didn't see anything yet about any SW UCS coming out next year - did I miss that, or are there indeed no announcements/rumors yet?

Have you seen that (via thebrickfan and TRU Canada):

I would b every displeased if they dropped the Shock Trooper from the Battlefront Imperial BP.

Sorry for being a noob about this, but what does D2C stand for? I have heard large playsets such as the ewok village and the rumored hoth set referred to as "D2C"

Direct 2 Consumer, big sets like the Ewok Village and Classic Batcave that are usually only available in LEGO Stores.

Pics are up for the sets on the LEGO wiki, I don't know whether this is new news or not, but here is the link: http://lego.wikia.co...y:Upcoming_sets

It's all old news by now. The only sets we're missing (I think) are the Battle of Takonda and the A-Wing. We have absolutely nothing about the A-Wing yet, which is a bit worrying as I'm really interested in it. These are planned for a January release date, correct?

*snip*

The minifig with this book is the flesh colored version of Sidious.

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

That book has been out for ages, there's a new one coming in May called "chronicles of the force", which will have a new exclusive minifig.