LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

I cheated, someone posted the actual info from the talk in another forum :P

Ooh link? I'd like to read that.

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

I cheated, someone posted the actual info from the talk in another forum :P

Makes sense :tongue:

The PAB team is working on enabling a brick list you can save for later, that would be very useful I think :sweet:

I'm not surprised the BF torso is the most popular. There have been about 60000 BF torsos listed on bricklink over the past couple of years, and about 30000 still available. Compared to about 12000 currently available for Lion Knights. Although interesting that in the past six months, 11.5K Lions gave sold compared to 9.1K BF. And that is just BL, huge numbers have been on ebay too.

I wonder if resellers will stock up on Lion Knights instead of BF due to imbalance of available numbers but similar sales volumes when the next promos hit the lego store.

Will aniamls from City theme’s summer wave be available on PAB in October worldwide ? I ask becuase the June sets were released in Europe and then the same sets were released in North America in August. 

Based on what happened in the past, the parts should be available worldwide on he same day.

10 hours ago, jonwil said:

Based on what happened in the past, the parts should be available worldwide on he same day.

Thank you.

So i just got my invoice for my order, does that mean anything? should I expect it within the week? I feel like the fact that the invoice took half a month must mean something

3 hours ago, Surge said:

So i just got my invoice for my order, does that mean anything? should I expect it within the week? I feel like the fact that the invoice took half a month must mean something

Do you mean the email with the subject line LEGO Shop receipt ____ (long string of numbers)?

Yes in recent experience that means your order has been shipped and will arrive within a week.

27 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Do you mean the email with the subject line LEGO Shop receipt ____ (long string of numbers)?

Yes in recent experience that means your order has been shipped and will arrive within a week.

Oh great to hear! thanks!

10 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

any clue when they'll properly release?

Not sure how it'll differ regionally, but in Canada I'm seeing a few dozen parts (in stock) to pick so far, so they might be gradually opening them up.

A few of the animals & Large Fish parts are up.  Torn over whether to grab what I can right now & hope the rest get added soon.

A lot of parts without pictures have codes that aren't turning up anything in Brickset. I hope they add the photos when they make everything in stock, as otherwise I've got no way to figure out what the parts are!

being ninjago fan just got super exiting having all minifigure parts available and some from modular is an AMAZING thing. Lets hope its not a mistake tho!!:excited::ugh:

Does anyone have the set with the Orca in? Wondering if the body and jaw come in one bag or two. Its listed as 2 parts with different prices which indicates you need to get both and hope both are in stock plus makes it super expensive

12 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Does anyone have the set with the Orca in? Wondering if the body and jaw come in one bag or two. Its listed as 2 parts with different prices which indicates you need to get both and hope both are in stock plus makes it super expensive

The body comes in a big bag and the jaw comes in the same bag but in a smaller plastic baggie.

So thats why I thing its seperate price and also while looking retrospectively it was seperate. These big animals always cust so much and its frustrating.

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

A lot of parts without pictures have codes that aren't turning up anything in Brickset. I hope they add the photos when they make everything in stock, as otherwise I've got no way to figure out what the parts are!

I've got the answer to my own question. For anyone else who'd like to be able to look up pictures (if LEGO makes stuff in stock before adding images, that is), you can search the New Elementary article for new June parts:

https://www.newelementary.com/2023/06/what-are-new-lego-parts-for-june-2023.html?m=1

Looks like the Harry Potter Quidditch Capes will probably be a 4 pack.  Each color is listed for $8.48 so same price as the Rivendell multi-pack batch was.

22 minutes ago, karrit said:

Looks like the Harry Potter Quidditch Capes will probably be a 4 pack.  Each color is listed for $8.48 so same price as the Rivendell multi-pack batch was.

When multiple cloth elements come in one set they're always a multipack. As I recall, the Rivendell capes were also originally listed with individual names, before being updated to the multipack name.