LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Just now, MKJoshA said:

I just successfully ordered some tigers, the new 2x2 map, Salazar's hair, TLBM Tarantula's hair, TLBM Joker's torso from the Lowrider set, Krakenskull's helmet, the bamboo leaves in red from the new Elves sets, and some more pieces. The lady I talked to gave me no trouble about ordering licensed pieces and I was able to get every part I asked for. Now, I only asked about licensed pieces that you can currently order online without calling, but I was able to order them over the phone.

The only hangup seems to be with licensed pieces that are showing up online but showing out of stock. 

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I just successfully ordered some tigers, the new 2x2 map, Salazar's hair, TLBM Tarantula's hair, TLBM Joker's torso from the Lowrider set, Krakenskull's helmet, the bamboo leaves in red from the new Elves sets, and some more pieces. The lady I talked to gave me no trouble about ordering licensed pieces and I was able to get every part I asked for. Now, I only asked about licensed pieces that you can currently order online without calling, but I was able to order them over the phone.

But you did order the tigers, which are not available online, so this is another success.

I hope they list more of the new parts online soon (the small amount you can order over the phone plus the high cost of shipping to Australia makes it not worth doing)

If you are after licensed parts, especially torsos, then it might be better to do it sooner rather than later. Updates are good in that new parts come along, but bad in that some parts disappear too, normally all the parts you wanted but were waiting on ordering.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

I hope they list more of the new parts online soon (the small amount you can order over the phone plus the high cost of shipping to Australia makes it not worth doing)

1 hour ago, MAB said:

If you are after licensed parts, especially torsos, then it might be better to do it sooner rather than later. Updates are good in that new parts come along, but bad in that some parts disappear too, normally all the parts you wanted but were waiting on ordering.

I noticed recently parts have gone missing so place your order ASAP!

I am not really after any licensed parts (at least not ones that I have seen for sale on B&P anytime recently) so if licensed parts are disappearing its no big deal to me.

I will probably place an order in the next couple weeks anyway (just need my finances to recover to the point where I can afford it) and whatever happens to be available is what I go for.

If the newer parts I want (like the 2x2 map tile from the Jungle set, the 1x1 round plate in Titanium Metallic, the Jungle torso with the hoodie and sunglasses or the lime green camera) aren't available when I order, I will go without and order them at some future date or get them elsewhere :) The parts I am specifically looking for (e.g. dark blue wheel arches, teapot, trans-clear piece used to hold the spider-man shooting webs) do seem to be available right now so hopefully they stay available until I can afford to get some :)

It does surprise me what parts appear to be considered "licensed" (where a search on the element ID brings up "bricks available for that set: 0") though. The lavender boomerang is apparently a licensed part despite being in an Elves set (the blue boomerang is only in a Batman set so I can understand that one)

Edited by jonwil

14 hours ago, jameseilers said:

The only hangup seems to be with licensed pieces that are showing up online but showing out of stock. 

9 hours ago, x105Black said:

But you did order the tigers, which are not available online, so this is another success.

I also ordered the Turner hairpiece with is technically licensed and out of stock

My observations:

"Out of Stock" may just mean "Out of Stock for the purposes of ordering online". I think we've established lots of otherwise OoS parts are available if you order over the phone. When in doubt, call it in. It can't hurt to try.

The stricture against selling licensed parts seems to be pretty flexible. When I called in my order the operator made it a point to ask if any of these parts were from a DC, Disney, Etc. property. It sounds like it falls to the vigilance of the operator.

4 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

"Out of Stock" may just mean "Out of Stock for the purposes of ordering online". I think we've established lots of otherwise OoS parts are available if you order over the phone. When in doubt, call it in. It can't hurt to try.

But you need to order large quantities, no?

I couldn't find any link or whatever telling about ordering 200+ parts, btw.

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

But you need to order large quantities, no?

I couldn't find any link or whatever telling about ordering 200+ parts, btw.

Not at all. I ordered less than 15 pieces total. Operator told me 15 pieces, in quantities of up to 200. I seem to recall the link to ordering bulk bricks, but I don't remember where on the site it was.

Duh, it's the Pick a Brick. Limit 999.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pick-a-Brick

Edited by K_Tiger

10 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Not at all. I ordered less than 15 pieces total. Operator told me 15 pieces, in quantities of up to 200. I seem to recall the link to ordering bulk bricks, but I don't remember where on the site it was.

Duh, it's the Pick a Brick. Limit 999.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pick-a-Brick

Nope, there's a place where you can order no more than 3000 pieces in total. I'll have a look for it in a bit.

It is from the Bricks and Pieces page, go to the right hand side, and select the "ordering lots of parts" option. Then fill in the form and email it.

That allows you to order more than 200 of one part, and more than 3000 parts in total.

Edited by MAB

8 minutes ago, MAB said:

It is from the Bricks and Pieces page, go to the right hand side, and select the "ordering lots of parts" option. Then fill in the form and email it.

That allows you to order more than 200 of one part, and more than 3000 parts in total.

Oh yeah I saw that. It's nice that let us do that. I'm sure it says no licensed pieces on there.

Edited by J4ck

Can someone please link the specific form/ screenshot where it is on the bricks and pieces page as I just don't see it. Also do you fill in a form/does it unlock parts that are listed out if stock for order?

9 hours ago, scoiltreasa said:

Can someone please link the specific form/ screenshot where it is on the bricks and pieces page as I just don't see it. Also do you fill in a form/does it unlock parts that are listed out if stock for order?

I'm not seeing it either. If it's region-locked, it's weird since you can pick your country from any in the list.

On 11/07/2017 at 0:11 AM, K_Tiger said:

Not at all. I ordered less than 15 pieces total. Operator told me 15 pieces, in quantities of up to 200.

Pretty interesting if that allows us to shortcut the 8+ months waiting time for most new parts. Here I'm not interested in minifigs or animals though, but more little key pieces & recolors.

Edited by anothergol

Phoning doesn't get you access to parts that are out of stock online but does give access to stickers and capes and strings etc that dont appear on bnp. They pick from the same stock.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

Phoning doesn't get you access to parts that are out of stock online but does give access to stickers and capes and strings etc that dont appear on bnp. They pick from the same stock.

So if you order by phone, you can buy capes?! Time to whip out the debit card!!

Edited by J4ck

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

So if you order by phone, you can buy capes?! Time to whip out the debit card!!

Gonna say maybe. All my items are "In Warehouse" (yay, only another week before they ship it!), and Krakenskull's gnarly strip cape is in there. Should have grabbed Jestro's and Magmar's while I was at it.

B&P new pieces

Not my image, Anonknee Muss found it on Reddit. All the new pieces available on B&P Online.

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Gonna say maybe. All my items are "In Warehouse" (yay, only another week before they ship it!), and Krakenskull's gnarly strip cape is in there. Should have grabbed Jestro's and Magmar's while I was at it.

OHOHOHOH YES BOI

I saw that pic last night, too. I've got that green bikini top and dual molded green and yellow leg assembly coming, along with a couple of Leopards and the new Venus Fly Trap parts.

I got the polar bear, tiger and leopard sent for free. Don't know how it happened exactly but I think I accidentally went to missing pieces instead of bricks and pieces. But funny enough, they didn't ask for any number or anything, just an email that said they were sorry I was missing pieces and then suddenly they showed up in the mailbox

On 9 juli 2017 at 11:46 PM, MKJoshA said:

Which 2x2 map are you talking about? In which set is it? 

5 hours ago, J4ck said:

Not my image, Anonknee Muss found it on Reddit. All the new pieces available on B&P Online.

OHOHOHOH YES BOI

Where are those pieces that look like cardboard boxes from? A Friends set?

4 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I got the polar bear, tiger and leopard sent for free. Don't know how it happened exactly but I think I accidentally went to missing pieces instead of bricks and pieces. But funny enough, they didn't ask for any number or anything, just an email that said they were sorry I was missing pieces and then suddenly they showed up in the mailbox

Which 2x2 map are you talking about? In which set is it? 

Probably from 60161:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3068bpb1088&idColor=2#T=S&C=2&O={"color":2,"ss":"US","rpp":"100"}