LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I saw one of the torsos (queen/princess) available but didn’t get an order put together before it went out of stock.   I can't remember if any of the legs were still available when I first looked.  Hopefully a restock will happen soon.

8 hours ago, Bricky Steamboat said:

I don't know where you are in the UK, but at least around these parts the farm set is reduced to £25 in B&M Store, but all of the animal parts can be bought on B&P for less than £20. So it depends whether the 4 x minifigures and all other Lego is worth a fiver to you I suppose.

The figures are selling for £1 on BL, which is great if you want to stock up on lime legs :laugh: (The male farmer does actually have a useful head and hair piece).

What store it that? I have only seen it for £32 at smythToys, not a bad deal but I have no interest in the 4+ build tractor etc it’s not a bad price to get all the animals though, plus some vegetables and a winch etc but I already got lots of sheep so don’t need the extra 

4 hours ago, teamzissou said:

Anyone in the US manage to get Lion Knight torso or legs AT ALL? Curious if I'm just missing them

Or "Steel hat" 30273 (I refer to them as kettle hats... wide brimmed medieval helm) from castle 10305?

Noticed that the visors (from 10305 castle) popped back into stock incredibly late at night on a Saturday but other items from castle seemed to stay out of stock unless they just sold out again incredibly fast and I missed it. Seemed like an odd time for those to pop back into stock

Also just today notice that the lions no longer show up at all (from retiring or retired WIldlife Rescue sets). Which is understandable. Hope everyone got what they needed from those.

I'm in the US and managed to get the regular and queen lion knight torso and legs as well as the kettle hat. But I may have been one of the first on the site ordering. They just sold out super fast.

4 hours ago, teamzissou said:

Anyone in the US manage to get Lion Knight torso or legs AT ALL? Curious if I'm just missing them

Or "Steel hat" 30273 (I refer to them as kettle hats... wide brimmed medieval helm) from castle 10305?

Noticed that the visors (from 10305 castle) popped back into stock incredibly late at night on a Saturday but other items from castle seemed to stay out of stock unless they just sold out again incredibly fast and I missed it. Seemed like an odd time for those to pop back into stock

Also just today notice that the lions no longer show up at all (from retiring or retired WIldlife Rescue sets). Which is understandable. Hope everyone got what they needed from those.

Last Wednesday when all castle stuff popped up I managed to get a little bit of everything. Torsos and legs were available for a good two days, what sold out fast were the shields which luckily they restocked some the next day and Saturday!  

Check it every morning now I guess, it used to be at night but last release caught us all by surprise that when everyone got wind of it, it was already late

I wish they would hurry up and make all the currently US only parts available to everyone (in particular the dark green pine tree)

27 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I wish they would hurry up and make all the currently US only parts available to everyone (in particular the dark green pine tree)

Oh yeah these are cool. Cant wait for the olive green ones to me available too. Hopefully these get made available to everyone soon. 

15 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

What store it that? I have only seen it for £32 at smythToys, not a bad deal but I have no interest in the 4+ build tractor etc it’s not a bad price to get all the animals though, plus some vegetables and a winch etc but I already got lots of sheep so don’t need the extra 

It's called just that, B&M. Some people call it B&M Bargains or Bargain Madness.

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/

Screenshot-20230124-151527-Edge.jpg

Edited by Bricky Steamboat

10 hours ago, Bricky Steamboat said:

It's called just that, B&M. Some people call it B&M Bargains or Bargain Madness.

Never known if this chain before, thanks for the info! 

Edited by MKJoshA
Please don't quote pictures

10 hours ago, Bricky Steamboat said:

That Stunt set is $12 if you convert it. It's normally $35 in the USA. I do love the fact the store is simply named B&M. 

Edited by MKJoshA
Please don't quote pictures

7 minutes ago, Maple said:

That Stunt set is $12 if you convert it. It's normally $35 in the USA. I do love the fact the store is simply named B&M. 

But you get to have big Lego basements while we don't! :grin:

1 hour ago, Bricky Steamboat said:

But you get to have big Lego basements while we don't! :grin:

80% of the USA is living paycheck to paycheck so most don't have basements. Only 42% of houses have basements in the USA. Also have basements to stick overpriced LEGO in? :laugh:

Also check your orders. I placed an order the other day was exactly $35, free shipping, total with tax was $37.19. I was charged $39.04. The email is useless as it's from an order from December and says my total is $57.99 and the website says my total is $44.14 because they tried charging me shipping.

So yeah LEGO somehow made up three numbers and none are correct.

Edited by Maple

1 minute ago, Maple said:

80% of the USA is living paycheck to paycheck so most don't have basements. Also we have basements to stick overpriced LEGO in? :laugh:

Also check your orders. I placed an order the other day was exactly $35, free shipping, total with tax was $37.19. I was charged $39.04. The email is useless as it's from an order from December and says my total is $57.99 and the website says my total is $44.14 because they tried charging me shipping.

So yeah LEGO somehow made up three numbers and none are correct.

Funny you mention this, my biggest problem is getting rid of Lego, I have so much but after seeing current selling prices of some sets, 50% of my sets must go!!! Including mini figures 🤣🤣

With more bricks added this morning looks like we didn’t miss out on much!

2 hours ago, Maple said:

The UK doesn't have Wal-Mart, but you could consider this close to it (without the fresh food groceries) although on a much smaller scale. But it's where you'll get remainder shipments, perhaps like Costco, so pricing can be aggressive.

The bargain finds and so much more in B&M stores might convince you the store is called Bargains and More but it's even simpler. Set up by Malcom Billington in 1978, it stood for Billington & Mayman. However, it was shortened to B&M for Bargain Madness. Billington remained as the company director until 1996. What UK's biggest shop names actually mean from ASDA, B&M, H&M and ASOS to TK Maxx and JD Sports - MyLondon

The yellow lion knight's shield and most of the table football heads are back in stock. Curious that they're adding things incrementally, rather than a large restock.

22 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

The UK doesn't have Wal-Mart, but you could consider this close to it (without the fresh food groceries) although on a much smaller scale. But it's where you'll get remainder shipments, perhaps like Costco, so pricing can be aggressive.

The yellow lion knight's shield and most of the table football heads are back in stock. Curious that they're adding things incrementally, rather than a large restock.

Even with Walmart and Costco we do not have sales like that. Costco might every once and awhile but the farm is $70, yet 50 Euro, the Stunts sets are $35 and 20 Euro. So even at half off that's still $35 and $17.50 and they rarely go that cheap anymore. It's why 90% of my non Bricks and Pieces orders are on eBay. They had the big double ramp Stunts pack that's $150-$160 for $75. 

39 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Funny you mention this, my biggest problem is getting rid of Lego, I have so much but after seeing current selling prices of some sets, 50% of my sets must go!!! Including mini figures 🤣🤣

With more bricks added this morning looks like we didn’t miss out on much!

Funny enough most of my LEGO is now in my mom's basement. :iamded_lol: I'm trying to go through it and sell some because I have 12...ish 18 gallon containers full of LEGO and she is getting annoyed because they are in the way of her hoarding. :head_back: Two of them I haven't even opened since January 2016 at the latest.

Edited by Maple

1 minute ago, Maple said:

Even with Walmart and Costco we do not have sales like that. Costco might every once and awhile but the farm is $70, yet 50 Euro, the Stunts sets are $35 and 20 Euro. So even at half off that's still $35 and $17.50 and they rarely go that cheap anymore. It's why 90% of my non Bricks and Pieces orders are on eBay. They had the big double ramp Stunts pack that's $150-$160 for $75. 

Walmart does, end of season sales will price drop sets for half the value, I bought the lunar station for 59.99 early January.  Star Wars sets usually drop 30% less, each store has their own discounts but you have to check their clearance aisles or look for those yellow stickers when they want to get rid of shelf space

Just now, eldiano said:

Walmart does, end of season sales will price drop sets for half the value, I bought the lunar station for 59.99 early January.  Star Wars sets usually drop 30% less, each store has their own discounts but you have to check their clearance aisles or look for those yellow stickers when they want to get rid of shelf space

$60 USD for the space station is still $10 more than the starting price of the set in Europe, which has a 20% tax already added. That's also only 25% off an already inflated price. 

But that's not the point of this thread. :head_back:

Just now, Maple said:

$60 USD for the space station is still $10 more than the starting price of the set in Europe, which has a 20% tax already added. That's also only 25% off an already inflated price. 

But that's not the point of this thread. :head_back:

The lunar research station the 120$ base 🤣

1 hour ago, eldiano said:

The lunar research station the 120$ base 🤣

Oh :head_back: that's good. But again, that's not an ad in a store, it's clearance. 

Four new pieces have been added to both the NA and rest of world PaB sites, but all the NA stuff is still NA only. Weird.

I'm waiting for more to be added anyway, like the hairpieces from the Foosball Table and maybe even more January stuff if that gets added in March or so, so hopefully NA only stuff will be released to the rest of the world by then.

37 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Four new pieces have been added to both the NA and rest of world PaB sites, but all the NA stuff is still NA only. Weird.

I'm waiting for more to be added anyway, like the hairpieces from the Foosball Table and maybe even more January stuff if that gets added in March or so, so hopefully NA only stuff will be released to the rest of the world by then.

Yes! I noticed the same. It appears you know already but just in case or if anyone else is wondering the four new items I noticed in the US are... 

roof tile 2x3/25 INV

Wall Cone 5x10x6

Hinge Plate 1x2, No. 2

Turkey Drumstick (dark orange)

Someone earlier mentioned that it seems that restocks of items are sporadic and different items at different times rather than larger restocks of all or most items at same time. I've noticed the same. Its very odd. A random FEW that I've noticed going in and out of stock while scrolling through and searching are.. 

Galaxy Explorer printed tiles

Plant w/plate 1x1 no. 1 (earth green) although I refer to it as dark green

Dark Blue baseplate (I think from the Lighthouse)

mini head, no. 3809

Flat tile 2x4 no. 281 (classic space logo) 

So obviously restocks of some new items are occurring but others like the barding from castle remain "out of stock" and I've been refreshing and checking LOTS throughout the day. I did see them in stock last week when the parts were first added. Possibly some items haven't been restocked at all? OR they are so desirable that they are selling out almost instantly and we are just missing the restocks? I'm not sure. Good luck everyone and thanks for the responses 

24 minutes ago, Mama_Joe_ said:

Are the purple helmets from 80111 likely to be available eventually?

Other minifigure parts from many past Lunar New Year sets were made available in the past. SO... they SHOULD but only time will tell. I definitely hope so. 

Edited by teamzissou

1 hour ago, Mama_Joe_ said:

All of the other colours of that helmet and airtanks have been available (even the orange airtanks exclusive to the book afaik), so they definitely should be.

5 hours ago, Mama_Joe_ said:

Yes, but likely to yo-yo in and out of stock when they appear as people buy up 100s for both armies and resale.

I would not pay current bricklink prices for a part like that.

Edited by MAB

47 minutes ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Several of the new parts that were added were restocked again in NA. sheilds, castle torsos, heads, German shepherd puppies, etc.

Thanks for sharing! I missed the torso and grey crash helmets but got some things I needed. There was a limit of 35 on Lion Knight legs.