LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

14 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Which tubes do you mean? The main pipe from the starter course? Man that one will be in high demand for years, won't it...

Yeah the main pipe. I really needed wayyyy more

1 hour ago, Ferruz said:

but the brick with wrong price 0,02€ will be shipped or they cancel the order/parts?

They have already shipped 10,000s of them, so probably no reason to cancel yours.

10 hours ago, Ferruz said:

but the brick with wrong price 0,02€ will be shipped or they cancel the order/parts?

I have ordered full bins of them for a project. So you will get yours too

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I have ordered full bins of them for a project. So you will get yours too

14 hours ago, MAB said:

They have already shipped 10,000s of them, so probably no reason to cancel yours.

thanks for the great news. :)
but besides the gold pieces, are there any other interesting pieces with the wrong price?

3 hours ago, Ferruz said:

thanks for the great news. :)
but besides the gold pieces, are there any other interesting pieces with the wrong price?

I haven’t found Any. :/

Does anyone here know anything about the bulk bricks service LEGO used to offer but is temporarily shut down due to COVID? I was attempting to build a few custom Art mosaics, and since the limit for any given piece is 200 in total, I ended up having to place 5-6 separate orders of the same 200 studs for, say, the background of one, which I found a to be a little silly. I asked LEGO about it, and apparently, they had a "large order service" before COVID hit, but it is currently closed and will likely reopen next year once they are back to full capacity/once it is safe. Has anyone here actually used it, and are the prices any different or cheaper than bricks and pieces in bulk?

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Elf Club House is loaded into the system now but reindeer is out of stock for the time being =(

I just called and they will get them in stock in the end of October..

4 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Elf Club House is loaded into the system now but reindeer is out of stock for the time being =(

Thanks for the information lads!

He also told me that new parts can not be sold in the beginning because they need them to give out to people who are missing them in sets. So it may take longer than a month before it is possible to buy them, but maybe that has something to do with how many parts they have in stock and how many that claims they are missing I guess :def_shrug:

40 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Thanks but aren't B&P closed for end of year holiday ... hmm I guess just have to wait until next year.

3 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

Thanks but aren't B&P closed for end of year holiday ... hmm I guess just have to wait until next year.

Normally they are to deal with all the missing parts around x-mas, but I am unsure if they closed last winter *huh* However they are probably closed this year again, so if we are unlucky we must wait until next year before we can buy it there :sceptic:

15 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

Does anyone here know anything about the bulk bricks service LEGO used to offer but is temporarily shut down due to COVID? I was attempting to build a few custom Art mosaics, and since the limit for any given piece is 200 in total, I ended up having to place 5-6 separate orders of the same 200 studs for, say, the background of one, which I found a to be a little silly. I asked LEGO about it, and apparently, they had a "large order service" before COVID hit, but it is currently closed and will likely reopen next year once they are back to full capacity/once it is safe. Has anyone here actually used it, and are the prices any different or cheaper than bricks and pieces in bulk?

You can order more if you use Pic-a-brick rather than B+P, but they are still quite expensive. You are probably better off at BL for round plates.

56 minutes ago, MAB said:

You can order more if you use Pic-a-brick rather than B+P, but they are still quite expensive. You are probably better off at BL for round plates.

Don't know wich parts DuckBricks needs but I found PaB way cheaper than B&P several times. Recently the medium nougat 1x4 double brick is 0.15€ versus 0.29€ on B&P, in my country's store at least. It's almost 2X the price.

Edited by Ponga91

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

He also told me that new parts can not be sold in the beginning because they need them to give out to people who are missing them in sets. So it may take longer than a month before it is possible to buy them, but maybe that has something to do with how many parts they have in stock and how many that claims they are missing I guess :def_shrug:

How can anyone miss a reindeer in a set?

(I know it is a general rule, but besides several new pieces were available day 1 on P&B in the past so that information is not really clear).

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

This is what they always say, however this year they've been really bad about opening up the parts later.  I'm watching some new gold parts in 76165 Iron Man Helmet which has been on B&P since June, but the parts are still "out of stock" without a price.

5 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

(I know it is a general rule, but besides several new pieces were available day 1 on P&B in the past so that information is not really clear).

I would assume that it is impossible to miss a reindeer in a set unless there is an extra bag of parts around the same weight there, if not the box will most likely not pass the weight control..
However I would not be surprised if some dishonest people claim that it is. In addition more normal bricks that are new are probably made in a much larger quantity so it is probably no problem to start selling them on day 1. Animals are at least when you look at the high price must be much more time consuming to make and a lot of people want to buy them so Lego rather wait and see before they put them up for sale I guess :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, Tusserte said:

This is what they always say, however this year they've been really bad about opening up the parts later.  I'm watching some new gold parts in 76165 Iron Man Helmet which has been on B&P since June, but the parts are still "out of stock" without a price.

One time an employee on a call told me literlly this:
"if we make those parts available on the set drop, you wouldn't buy the set"

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

Don't know wich parts DuckBricks needs but I found PaB way cheaper than B&P several times. Recently the medium nougat 1x4 double brick is 0.15€ versus 0.29€ on B&P, in my country's store at least. It's almost 2X the price.

Yes, some parts are better value on PAB, some on B+P. There doesn't seem to be any pattern as to which or why!

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

One time an employee on a call told me literlly this:
"if we make those parts available on the set drop, you wouldn't buy the set"

While it's not particularly smart to say that to a customer it's essentially true :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

I think it’s more likely that they have to replace damaged or misprinted ones, since they are a big part of the set appeal, rather than them just being missing!

18 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

I have the Word Doc they have you fill out and email back to them. Don't know if they are still accepting it right now, but it's a place to start. I can send you it if you PM me your email.

I've always wondered about the large order service - do they apply any sort of bulk discount, or is it still the same price per piece as if you bough through B&P?

53 minutes ago, The Stad said:

I've always wondered about the large order service - do they apply any sort of bulk discount, or is it still the same price per piece as if you bough through B&P?

It's the same price as B&P. I tried to place a larger order last year hoping to get a discount. But no luck. Same price.