Sign in to follow this  
eurotrash

MOC: It's Your Funeral & Butt Stuff

MOC: It's Your Funeral & Butt Stuff

If you're a fan of Bob's Burgers the title of this post will hopefully make a lot of sense. If you're not then next door to Bob's restaurant there's a Funeral Home owned by the wig-wearing Mort. On the other side of the restaurant there's a shop that has a different owner every week complete with a terrible pun - I couldn't resist the idea of a printed pair of baggy Y-fronts on a Lego transparent panel so I went with Butt Stuff Underwear Outlet.

23321043460_3c54b556be_c.jpg

Here's a street level view

23534340311_25d8512120_c.jpg

Source images of the Butt Stuff building were especially difficult to locate. The best image I found was a screen grab from an episode (the wife got very used to me pausing the show and grabbing my phone to capture a particular view

87a49ec97ba815586f01746f02c615cb.jpg

And here's the approximate view of the MOCs

23248812929_44e1c50e55_c.jpg

Mort's It's Your Funeral Home & Crematorium

22988557794_cfd38da664_c.jpg

Butt Stuff Underwear Outlet

23534340291_2481875c83_c.jpg

That's me done now! I've now built the restaurant, the two adjacent buildings and the Burger Van. It's time for a break from Bob's Burgers - unless of course I start on Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria!

Comments, criticism and ridicule most welcome!

Great additions to your BOBĀ“s burgers house.

These are just lovely and looks fantastic with each others.

Please do the pizzeria !

I want to se more of this style of builds !!! :moar:

brilliant work. would love to see the pesto's building, but not sure how youd display it, being across the road.

Excellent. I always thought Bob's Burgers - its colours in particular - would lend itself to a good MOC. Nice to see it done so well. I hope there's room in the walls for Bob.

Great job. You captured it well. Mom always said, "Have clean underwear in case you get into an accident." Buy clean new underwear, eat a heart attack burger and be cremated when EMS can't revive you. :classic:

Mom always said, "Have clean underwear in case you get into an accident." Buy clean new underwear, eat a heart attack burger and be cremated when EMS can't revive you. :classic:

ROFL ... Thats an advice i need to incorporate in my daily schedule ! :laugh:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Mom always said, "Have clean underwear in case you get into an accident." Buy clean new underwear, eat a heart attack burger and be cremated when EMS can't revive you. :classic:

ROFL ... Thats an advice i need to incorporate in my daily schedule ! :laugh:

Remember though KlodsBrik dr_spock is not a real Doctor and is not licensed to give advice over the internet.

Thanks for all the comments. I've had an insane reaction to this final build of a series of MOCs. I had also posted this on the Facebook group I'm in and it got picked up on reddit. Within the first 24 hours I had 26,000+ views and I had an inbox full of requests for instructions and pleas to get this added to Lego Ideas (neither of which are going to happen).