Fixed. Although I had to change the filenames as BrickSafe seems to have an overly aggressive caching system.

yea i saw that as well, been following the updates in the WWGBC facebook group.

also made some progress on my ball factory build, im having some issues with the bucket placer, i have it to the point where it is almost trouble free

This is worth noting:

800x758.jpg

This is, as far as I can tell, the latest variation of the dropper.

The instructions have a bunch of extra stuff on the sliding part, which isn't needed. Also allows for keeping all the back axles the same colour. Generally, the lighter, the better.

Hi Doug

intrigued myself I've done a little researching and found these on Bricklink,

Plate, Round 2 x 2 with 6 Gear Teeth / Flower Petals
Item No: 35442

Plate, Round 4 x 4 with 10 Gear Teeth / Flower Petals
Item No: 35443

Plate, Round 6 x 6 with 14 Gear Teeth / Flower Petals
Item No: 35446

All widely available in the UK for just a few pence each

Hope this helps.

Chip.

17 hours ago, yoyo08190 said:

hello is the file for the basketball shooter v2 available?

yes, i have done a io file and added it to the main list under the V1 instructions

thanks can you tell me what to open the io file with? unknown car to me

Edited by Ankoku

On 9/20/2021 at 3:44 AM, Ankoku said:

You kinda wish this was all leading to some sort of amazing GBC, even though it isn't:

you could easily make a ball factory type gbc out of atleast two of the concepts so maybe something is comming soon

not sure if i have shared this here but there are a lot of akiyuki project modules in this layout from Austria

On 10/9/2021 at 4:07 AM, 9v system said:

@Lego_GBC_NL have you been able to finish your ball factory? are you planing on doing another layout video?

Sorry for the late reply, have been taking a kind of break from Lego GBC for some months... now fully motivated again and back to build some new exciting modules :classic: 

I gave the ball factory V3 a 2nd try last December and now I can say I got both V2 & V3 working fine! Recently placed a bunch of BrickLink orders to get the parts for +/- 30 new modules, so when I have finished some of them, I might do another layout on our dining table :grin:

The BF unfortunately won't be part of it as I needed the parts and space for other modules (i.a. modules designed by Takanori Hashimoto, Rimo Yaona, Akiyuki, Berthil, Sawyer K, FernandoQ, JK Brickworks, PG52, Pinwheel etc.).

I was wondering about putting next to each module on the front page, how reliable it is.

e.g. Catch & Release and Pinball are very GBC event friendly. The Step Module is not very event friendly, but fine for home use. Others, just aren't that reliable.

Might be worth those with experience with them to kinda give them a grade.

5 hours ago, Ankoku said:

I was wondering about putting next to each module on the front page, how reliable it is.

e.g. Catch & Release and Pinball are very GBC event friendly. The Step Module is not very event friendly, but fine for home use. Others, just aren't that reliable.

Might be worth those with experience with them to kinda give them a grade.

most of them are very reliable, zig zag lift can be a bit hard to get working correctly

The issue is, I started with the Ball Factory. Others may start with the Invisible Lift and neither are good as your first GBC. Although you can get both working pretty well in the end, it isn't the easiest of tasks.

So it is worth appreciating that the front page can be the page that someone, who is new to GBC, visits to decide what they want to build as their first GBC. People like me, would probably still do the Ball Factory first, but hopefully we can convince others to start with something different.