Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

BrickWarriors Oct 2015 - New Castle Pieces

BrickWarriors just released four brand new accessories for you to help out your castle troops:

- Nasal Helm

- Arming Sword

- Buckler Shield

- Holy Water Sprinkler

21600611223_479053979b_c.jpg

For starters we have them available in black and steel. We're considering adding gold (unique color) or pearl gold (matches LEGO gold). Any preferences between the two?

Enjoy!

All accesories looks very nice. If anything the sword might look quite big .

But those helmets are indeed cool.

I need to get a lot of these when i get back to building "historic", just been to busy with two big projects the last year.

Though, they might somehow get to fit in with my "Babylons hanging gardens" project ... Hmmm

Great job though , looking forward to seeing some MOCĀ“s where these are used. :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Excellent items as always, But u should restock your items faster pls.

I am waiting since months of two items :(

For starters we have them available in black and steel. We're considering adding gold (unique color) or pearl gold (matches LEGO gold). Any preferences between the two?

Enjoy!

My vote would be for pearl gold, to match the Lego color. I've purchased quite a few gold parts from BrickWarriors, and I love them all. The only issue I've ever had (and a minor one, at that) was that the match wasn't quite perfect. That, and some of the newer armor and weapons aren't available in gold! Love the new Arming Sword, looks great!

The knight helmet looks great and Water Sprinkler looks good, but the shield looks too small to block any arrows.

That is because their use was purely intended for hand to hand combat, blocking blows etc.

I love the sword and the water sprinkler, they are perfect for the small army i am intending on putting together!

Cant say i have a preference for either gold, but id probably go with pearl gold as it means it goes better with actual lego pieces that are pearl gold already.

every shop is cheaper than Firestar Toys. I Do not know why people buy there.

which items do u need?

every shop is cheaper than Firestar Toys. I Do not know why people buy there.

which items do u need?

Do you have a list of stores as I struggle to find any selling medieval gear and weapons? Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Though, they might somehow get to fit in with my "Babylons hanging gardens" project ... Hmmm

Babylons hanging gardens project? That sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what you make!

Excellent items as always, But u should restock your items faster pls.

I am waiting since months of two items :(

Sorry about the wait on the restock. What items are you waiting for?

Would the other gold be a real metallic tone?

Yes, here's a picture of it from many years ago:

6778109428_98d6b51135_z.jpg

brickwarriors.... i do not know any other shop with this quality

Thank you very much!

Anyone know a cheaper re-seller in the UK than Firestar Toys? Thanks

We have a list of resellers here. Some of the other European resellers might have some stuff, but I think right now Firestar Toys has the most extensive selection of our European resellers.

Its always cool to see new Brickwarriors accessories, especially ones such as the buckler piece. The helms are also very nice as well!

Anyone know a cheaper re-seller in the UK than Firestar Toys? Thanks

Just order directly from BrickWarriors. Their P&P rates to the UK are very reasonable. You just have to make sure you're not over the threshold for duty, VAT and Royal Mail's Ā£8 handling fee. If you will be, place more than one order, each one a few days apart. The extra P&P will be small compared to the customs and RM charges.

Just order directly from BrickWarriors. Their P&P rates to the UK are very reasonable. You just have to make sure you're not over the threshold for duty, VAT and Royal Mail's Ā£8 handling fee. If you will be, place more than one order, each one a few days apart. The extra P&P will be small compared to the customs and RM charges.

Thanks awfully :blush:

That is because their use was purely intended for hand to hand combat, blocking blows etc.

Exactly. I used to do medieval/renaissance European combat training as a martial art and can attest to the effectiveness of bucklers. Their primary function is defensive of course, but you can also use them offensively especially their edge.

Some people imagine that the larger the shield, the better, but in hand-to-hand combat, that often isn't true. Large shields are handy for battlefield formations, defending against missiles, hiding behind for reloading crossbows, some siege situations and sometimes on horseback. The rest of the time including all the down-time when you're travelling, smaller shields/bucklers are better.

That's the problem with their free postage over $25 for people in the UK. $25 takes you just over the threshold. I would have bought so much from them if it was free shipping for orders over $23! Whereas buying less and having to pay postage seems like so much less of a good deal. I placed quite a few orders with them when exchange rates were in our favour and $25 was just under Ā£15, but none in over a year.

I love BW armors, weapons and acessories. I built my "elven army" thanks to their custom items.

Unfortunatelly I don't have any other option to buy from them. Here in Brazil they tax all my shippings 100% of their price plus shipping costs and dollar skyrocketed this year. Its like if I had to pay 6 dollars for each acessory... Believe me you all are lucky!

That's the problem with their free postage over $25 for people in the UK. $25 takes you just over the threshold. I would have bought so much from them if it was free shipping for orders over $23! Whereas buying less and having to pay postage seems like so much less of a good deal. I placed quite a few orders with them when exchange rates were in our favour and $25 was just under Ā£15, but none in over a year.

at some special holidays they have free shipping for orders over 10$, i think - at least i ordered at one of that occasions :wink:

subscribe to the newsletter (if you haven't already), i guess they will announce when u got a chance next time.

(my guess is a feew weeks before christmas)

Yoy are already a knight yourself because you're a big fan of LEGO knights. You combined them nicely. Which one is your favourite and which one is the most rare in your collection?

I've considered changing it, but "Free Shipping Over $23" just seems weird! The UK customs fees really are ridiculous for packages over Ā£15.

Yoy are already a knight yourself because you're a big fan of LEGO knights. You combined them nicely. Which one is your favourite and which one is the most rare in your collection?

Thanks! I have tons of old sets...I'm not sure which is the most rare in my collection. But growing up my favorite castle figs were always the wolf pack. When I would play with them I would always have them do dastardly things.

But growing up my favorite castle figs were always the wolf pack. When I would play with them I would always have them do dastardly things.

So I can dream with a Brick Warriors Wolf Hat like the ones below?

2143077-follower.png6cc196685c9bda7058f88f851b730671.jpg

PS.: Don't forget the Elven and Dwarven Weapons and Armor that I asked for Christmas.