Rick

10251 Brick Bank

Even better, i don't have to buy it right away then. Or source the poly for silly prices.

Even better, i don't have to buy it right away then. Or source the poly for silly prices.

Was saving money for it because of said polybag but I guess I can relax now

Thanks for the info! Assumed we'd be getting that fountain polybag too but it's safe to say I can hold off purchasing this for now.

Thanks for the info! Assumed we'd be getting that fountain polybag too but it's safe to say I can hold off purchasing this for now.

So any idea how we will get the fountain polybag? Is it something we will be able to purchase?

It's indexed as a "seasonal" set. What exactly is seasonal about it is unknown. Maybe spring-time? take your dog for a swim in the fountain and ride a bike, who knows, but I like it. If it is spring, then I'll be very happy to see the other 3 sets.

Do you, or anyone else, have a link to an article (in English) showing what will be in the polybag? Is it something that is supposed to be released on January 1st, as well?

The image was leaked over the summer and it was listed as a seasonal polybag. That's it. No info on it being a retail or promo thing or release date.

The image was leaked over the summer and it was listed as a seasonal polybag. That's it. No info on it being a retail or promo thing or release date.

I wish there was some more info on it, like when it will be released and whether it will be a promotional polybag or something you can purchase.

I just don't want it to be something that is there and gone (or hard to get a hold of) and the only way to buy it is via Ebay or something similar (at an inflated price).

I wonder why they didn't continue the bank design all the way on the outside of the 2nd floor. The look house look above the laundry mat is cool, but at first I thought it would be apart of the laundry mat but it just an office in the bank.

I wish the polybag was an armored car to transport money for the time period/era of the Modular Line. I'm not sure if that is the official name of this type of vehicle outside the US.

Edited by SFmuscle73

I wish the polybag was an armored car to transport money for the time period/era of the Modular Line. I'm not sure if that is the official name of this type of vehicle outside the US.

An armored car polybag to go with the Brick Bank would be really cool to have.

So any idea how we will get the fountain polybag? Is it something we will be able to purchase?

Yeah, I'd really like to know more. I want to pick up the BB Friday but will be annoyed if I end up buying what would've been a free modular polybag later.

An armored car polybag to go with the Brick Bank would be really cool to have.

It obviously wasn't the value of a free polybag but I did buy 76015 thinking the same thing:

Lego-76015-doc-ock-truck-heist-marvel-4.jpg

Edited by Pedilego

My son doesn't play with his Doc Oc Heist truck anymore, so I (poorly and quickly) modded it with a black roof and got rid of the exploding play feature and added a door on the back.

Another mole in the Lego Flickr community? Link to the original Brick Bank from 2013. This one is a bit more plain, but there is a striking resemblance.

Latest #lego #moc #afol #modular #cafecorner #brickcentral

Ehhh, no. A white bank with green windows is all I see. The design is much less detailed, so there's nothing really making it seem like it influenced the set. I don't want to get into another one of these debates, though. They just end up making people mad.

The similarities between that and the Brick Bank are incredibly superficial. They're obviously based on buildings with roughly the same general architectural style, but that's where the similarities end. I'll never understand why people would think AFOLs can arrive at a generalized concept like this on their own, but LEGO designers have to rely on AFOLs to come up with the concept for them.

Ehhh, no. A white bank with green windows is all I see. The design is much less detailed, so there's nothing really making it seem like it influenced the set. I don't want to get into another one of these debates, though. They just end up making people mad.

The similarities between that and the Brick Bank are incredibly superficial. They're obviously based on buildings with roughly the same general architectural style, but that's where the similarities end. I'll never understand why people would think AFOLs can arrive at a generalized concept like this on their own, but LEGO designers have to rely on AFOLs to come up with the concept for them.

Didn't mean to start anything, just thought it was kind of coincidental. :sceptic:

It is also available on the irish site, I remember the DO last year it was late in the afternoon before it became available, So i was suprised to see when i checked BB.

As far as I can tell Shop@Home is working fine. I won't take my chances though, I'll go get it from the Lego store tomorrow.

Happy New Year!! Strange... want to order one.. price is 169,99 euros, but as soon as i want to proceed it says 187,79 euros.. but as a unit price..so not for shipping or so (that is free)... hope it changes soon.. i won't order one for this price....anyone else experiencing this?

I'm having problems too, £119.99 turns into £133.37.

Sent customer service an email about it but who knows when it will be fixed.