23 hours ago, Kin_Bricks25 said:

Hi @NDLG80, I have a favor for you, can you provide some pictures of the fresh fruit because I have an interest building it in real life

Hi @Kin_Bricks25, Unfortunately I sadly no longer have this building anymore, however I will see if I have any photos from different views to share with you when I get a chance to search for them..

32 minutes ago, Kin_Bricks25 said:

@NDLG80Do you still have a piggy wagon and do you have an lxf for that?

Hey mate,
No lxf file, however I still have the build which is currently packed away... Happy to look for some photos to share with you when I get a chance though if you like?

On 11/6/2015 at 10:50 AM, kibosh said:

Whoa...... That is incredible. And will be HUGE when someone ends up building it!

i have started to 

On 7/31/2017 at 5:15 PM, Xon67 said:

@DEFCON SHARK  I've been hesitant to put my files out there for several reasons.  The ones that I post for others are on the first page of this topic.

@Toastie  Thanks so much for your kind words!  I always enjoy seeing that other people appreciate the LEGO Movie as much as I do.  I'm not sure how much more I can keep up the pace at which I have been posting images, but I'll keep going as long as I can.

@BlockLogo  There could be any number of spinoffs topics from this one!  For now, I'm keeping it limited to the LEGO Movie.  The next one I'll do is for the Old West.  I may have one more spinoff in me after that.

Here's a comparison between Emmet's mech in the movie and the official LEGO set:

70814 Emmet's Construct-o-Mech = 675 pcs

Emmet's Movie Mech = 3979 pcs (so far)

The full size mech has almost 6 times the number of parts as the official set and is 2 1/4 times taller.

36162154941_39fe05aaf4_c.jpg

Coming next:  The official sets that make up Emmet's mech.

There is a problem when I import the model and it says missing 62 peices and I have no idea what to do can you lend me a helping hand? Please 🤨🤔

On 9/23/2023 at 1:15 PM, sirbird21 said:

There is a problem when I import the model and it says missing 62 peices and I have no idea what to do can you lend me a helping hand? Please 🤨🤔

Hi @sirbird21, I have viewed this Movie scale Construct O Mech file as well and I don't recall if it said the same for me, however this AMAZING digital build (thanks to the Master Builders in this thread), unfortunately there would need to be many modifications to the build in real bricks to not only connect all of the parts that are floating, but I anticipate alot of support parts would need to be added to actually get it to stand up.
I would love to give it a try at some stage down the track as it looks amazing!!
I'm currently collecting parts to make the Lego Movie Batwing, which also needs modifications to support the weight of the wings, but look forward to attempting that one..

Good luck with your attempt at the build, really keen to see someone build this in real bricks :-)

On 9/24/2023 at 4:51 PM, NDLG80 said:

Hi @sirbird21, I have viewed this Movie scale Construct O Mech file as well and I don't recall if it said the same for me, however this AMAZING digital build (thanks to the Master Builders in this thread), unfortunately there would need to be many modifications to the build in real bricks to not only connect all of the parts that are floating, but I anticipate alot of support parts would need to be added to actually get it to stand up.
I would love to give it a try at some stage down the track as it looks amazing!!
I'm currently collecting parts to make the Lego Movie Batwing, which also needs modifications to support the weight of the wings, but look forward to attempting that one..

Good luck with your attempt at the build, really keen to see someone build this in real bricks :-)

Thanks I had just figured out the problem anyway so if you need help let me know and also hood luck with the batwing have a good day

8 hours ago, sirbird21 said:

Thanks I had just figured out the problem anyway so if you need help let me know and also hood luck with the batwing have a good day

Glad you got it working fine... Good luck yourself with trying to complete the Mech... Look forward to seeing how you progress with it all.

Thanks, yeah I pretty much have most of the parts I needed for the Batwing, just don't have the time at the moment sadly... But have pretty much completed the Flying Super Cycle and Octan Delivery Ship to which I am hoping to take some nice photos and share in the coming weeks if I can..

On 10/25/2023 at 1:43 PM, Mrlikesninjagomoviethings said:
PLANTIMALS_2

Thought i would post this considering this was just a little thing i decided to do in my spare time. 

So cool, thanks for sharing mate!! :-)

is anyone here who already has a think tank in the lego movie, I just want to build it for my minifigure display

Like this 31854345603_14e9542095_o.jpg

Edited by Kin_Bricks25

23 hours ago, Kin_Bricks25 said:

is anyone here who already has a think tank in the lego movie, I just want to build it for my minifigure display

Like this 31854345603_14e9542095_o.jpg

These would look awesome displaying all of the Master Builders from the movie.
I only ever built extra Think Tank cells similar to the basic ones from the official Lords Businesses Evil Lair, so these would be a major upgrade :-)

This is the design I made in the think tank, it's not the finished yet, I used the knockoff bricks to make the design since I don't have many bricks, but I will order once the build is finished

LRM_20231031_104439%20(1).jpg

LRM_20231031_104500.jpg

Help me guys to build think tank

Edited by Kin_Bricks25

Can someone help me build the Javelin from the LEGO Movie 2? I want to build the LEGO Movie 2 screen-accurate Javelin. The two sources I used to make the Javelin are the movie and a 3d model review of the Javelin. You can find the video here

Edited by Moneytachi

On 10/24/2023 at 10:43 PM, Mrlikesninjagomoviethings said:
PLANTIMALS_2

Thought i would post this considering this was just a little thing i decided to do in my spare time. 

I was curious if you would make a studio file to view them, if you don't mind ?  if not that's fine too !! (I really like the systar aliens) 

10 hours ago, Moneytachi said:

Can someone help me build the Javelin from the LEGO Movie 2? I want to build the LEGO Movie 2 screen-accurate Javelin. The two sources I used to make the Javelin is the movie and a 3d model review of the Javelin. You can find the video here

Hi bro i just saw this video i hope it helps you build the javelin

I think @GLAP23 Can help you build javelin

Edited by Kin_Bricks25

On 11/3/2023 at 5:19 AM, Kin_Bricks25 said:

Hi bro i just saw this video i hope it helps you build the javelin

I think @GLAP23 Can help you build javelin

Thank you for showing me this video, I didn't know they added the Javelin in the video game. Also what I can also do that I can email the person who made the Javelin 3d model review video, he said he built it so I am gonna give that a try.

Edited by Moneytachi

It has been too long that I have made posts and have forgotten the best way to share the LXF file. I have them on a link only page at bricksafe, along with many more...RE the THINK TANK....