Quack, quack, quack!

20418588328_2a3923c436_z.jpg

Galaxy takeover has commenced. Approaching G09 Greater Drigo. Quack-24, signing out. Quack!

20418594048_155455ff1c_z.jpg

Without the ducks:

20606553615_1d4a9d9b90_z.jpg

20418621140_3c798b3923_z.jpg

Ha, ha, ha! Jed had it coming to him! The SDA (yes, accidentally posted it before it had the D in it!) stands for Space-Duck Attacker.

Here's my entry to cat C of the challenge, based off the interior of the Nindroid's spaceship in Ninjago (I've always wanted to build that, so here was a good chance! :wink::laugh:). And it's an alien ship, it case that wasn't already evident. C&C welcome as always, enjoy! :sweet:

Edited by Garmadon

Really like the shape of this Garmadon, the front control panel is great and so are those chairs! Nice duck gang too! :laugh:

Fantastic build, Garm! The control panel is fabulous and I like the curved windows :thumbup:

Can't wait to see what happens when these guys meet up with Jed :look::laugh:

Ha ha brilliant.

Thanks robuko! :wink::laugh:

Really like the shape of this Garmadon, the front control panel is great and so are those chairs! Nice duck gang too! :laugh:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! That panel was a nice place to put all my printed bricks and stickered slopes! :laugh:

Fantastic build, Garm! The control panel is fabulous and I like the curved windows :thumbup:

Can't wait to see what happens when these guys meet up with Jed :look::laugh:

Thanks a lot LJ, glad you like it! :sweet: And for once Jed actually has gotten away in time (from Greater Drigo), so these guys might be a week or two in catching up, but then... :look::laugh::wink:

Considering the number of ducks in there, the floor is very clean! :laugh: That is a really nice control room, I love the chairs!

Haha. Very nice bridge scene. I like the shape of it and the consoles/chairs are really nice. Great idea for the windows too.

Oh no there are more of these things! If one duck did all that to you I can't wait to see what a fleet of them can do. Great build. I love how the ducks have different ranks.

Absolutely terrific! :wub:

Thanks GG!

Considering the number of ducks in there, the floor is very clean! :laugh: That is a really nice control room, I love the chairs!

Hmph. Didn't I mention that these ducks are sophisticated? :tongue::laugh: Ha, ha, thanks shmails!

Haha. Very nice bridge scene. I like the shape of it and the consoles/chairs are really nice. Great idea for the windows too.

Thanks mccoyed! That windshield has certainly the hardest thing to get just right! :look:

Oh no there are more of these things! If one duck did all that to you I can't wait to see what a fleet of them can do. Great build. I love how the ducks have different ranks.

Ha, ha, thanks SpacerSteve! I was actually pretty surprised I had the pieces available to build so many of these!

Well, this is not at all what I expected when I clicked on this topic! Great job! :wub:

Ha, ha, thanks mediumsnowman! Though I'm not exactly sure if the first part was sarcasm/joke or serious :look::laugh:

Sweet interior! Those ducks.... :grin:

I really like the trans blue against the dark grey, and those chair designs look great!

Thanks David FNJ! I was quite happy with the color-scheme here! :classic:

Awesome!

Thanks Umbra! :wink:

The judges awarded you 7 points.

Thanks judges! :sweet::excited: