1. News Anchor

2. Meteorologist

3. Mayor

4. Firefighter

5. Policeman

6. Octan Worker

7. Train Conductor

8. Activist

9. Fast Food Cashier (like that Simpsons character)

10. Bad Boss

11. Sneaky Insurance Man

12. Cow Guy

13. Store Manager

14. Broccoli Man

15. Country Singer

16. Sports Show Panelist (like someone from an ESPN discussion show)

News Anchor, Meteorologist, Sports Show Panelist, Mayor and Bad Boss would be all kind of similar.

It's missing Fantasy/Horror/Mythology minifigures, IMO

Other than that, I think it's ok. Train Conductor, Country Singer and Firefighter are actually in my wishlist :classic:

Mmmmm.... let's see

News Anchor, Meteorologist, Sports Show Panelist, Mayor and Bad Boss would be all kind of similar.

It's missing Fantasy/Horror/Mythology minifigures, IMO

Other than that, I think it's ok. Train Conductor, Country Singer and Firefighter are actually in my wishlist :classic:

Huh, I never thought they would be all that similar. Also, I know. It's just that I'm not into that sort of stuff. I actually never knew that!

They would likely all be people in suits, which would make them very similar.

My list is mostly fantasy / mythology / medieval. I'm not that into the City stuff as others. It's a definite influence.

A lot of those are good ideas, but several seem unlikely. Who knows? I'm dying for an official list.

Yeah, it would be great if those that knew something could confirm some of our guesses. Or maybe we just haven't been guessing right.

Any thoughts on my list?

Mmm.... let's see

1) Dark Princess: To go with the upcoming Nexo Knights theme. Black dress with flame orange lines running down it, new white hair/black crown mold, one of those t-type studded bars in white with a trans-black heart crystal, and a dark brown book with the words "Destruction Manual" printed in white

2) Ring Bearer: A small boy dressed up, nice hair. Pillow mold that can hold two of the rings. They have already been used outside of LOTR/Hobbit.

3) Satyr: as others have guessed with the Gargoyle mold

4) Masked Pirate: think Princess Bride, black bandanna mask with eye holes and a rapier in black

5) Terracotta Warrior: New armor piece, Sumo Wrestler hair, and the Elven Warrior sword (has been used out side of LOTR/Hobbit), all in dark orange

6) Heroic Shepherd: Headdress from Egyptian Warrior in medium dark flesh, with brown printing, new 'shepherd's bow' type sling, round shield

7) Anime Fan-girl: Zombie Cheerleader's hair in pink or purple, 'Sailor uniform' type dress, backpack, wand?

8) Lumber-Jill: tree climbing gear - rope (from Mountain climber) in reddish brown, hard hat/hair blue with bright yellow hair, and shoe spikes (similar to the skates), two toned arms, printed like rolled up sleeves, axe?

9) Matador: brightly colored suit, a new cape-like flag mold in red and a hat like the butcher's in pearl gold with some printing

10) Bear suit guy: exactly how it sounds

11) Organ Grinder: little box with a rotating handle (brick built) and a new minifig scale capuchin monkey (the old version is way out of scale)

12) Postal Carrier (could be female): blue or dark blue hat with hair (black), a new cross body satchel capable of holding two 2x2 tiles, a 2x2 plate and a 2x2 tile in the same color with the tile printed like a package or maybe a Lego set

13) Friendly Alien: short legs, dark blue with pale blue spots. a sort of flat horizontal head with attachment points for two of the new cattle horns in pale blue (as ears), maybe a 2x2 tile printed with a screen and "I come in peace."

14) Female Wrestler: Think WWE Divas. Maybe the Judge's robe, but definitely a large title belt

15) Exterminator: Like someone else suggested, using the sprayer piece from the bio-hazard guy

16) Pulp Spaceman: sort of classic Flash Gordon type with a new clear cylinder dome helmet that can fit over the classic male hair and a ray gun in bright orange

It's good to see I'm not the only one who wants a Ring Bearer minifigure :classic: I hope some day it will happen :laugh:

http://www.eurobrick...75#entry1999456

Matador is cool but, sadly, unlikely. I'd love to get one.

Bear Suit Guy, Satyr, Terracotta Warrior, Postal Carrier, Lumber-Jill and Exterminator are good guesses.

Masked Pirate, Dark Princess and Anime Fan-girl sound cool but unlikely, IMO

Edited by Robert8

Hmmm, I'm thinking Series 16 already- a Banana Suited Person would be like, the logical answer to another suited figure, that and/or a Penguin Suited Person, another Pirate seems likely (ugh), heck maybe even a female Boxer, we need more female sport figures...

Hmmm, I'm thinking Series 16 already- a Banana Suited Person would be like, the logical answer to another suited figure, that and/or a Penguin Suited Person, another Pirate seems likely (ugh), heck maybe even a female Boxer, we need more female sport figures...

Cool, Banana Suit Guy, Penguin Suit Guy, Pirate, and Female Boxer confirmed! :tongue:

Two suit minifigures could be possible, we saw hot dog guy and unicorn girl. Would the bananna suit person be a female and regular lego yellow? Or could we get the bee suit woman color? Maybe a food and animal costume will be the normal. I'm still hoping for a pizza suit guy.

I think these news about CMF Series 16 could be discussed here:

News? Bruh, I'm just guessing! :oh:

Yeah, he doesn't know everything. Not everythin he says is news, okay?

As for a Banana Suit, it'd be Cool Yellow like the Diner Waitress's outfit.

I don't know... Penguin Suit would be cool. If the upcoming Shark Suit Guy actually has fins for arms, maybe the torso assembly could also work for the Penguin?

A pirate would be fine as long as it has something that makes it unique, or at the very least, parts that make him easy to mix-and-match with other pirates.

The last female sport figure, IIRC, was the Roller Derby Girl in Series 9, and there was at least one female sport-ish figure in every series prior to that... So I can understand if more recent series have fallen short of expectations, especially for sports figs in general. That being said, sports figures end up not being too exciting IMO, regardless of gender. They've still missed a few iconic sports, so it's not like they're out of ideas. I would hope Series 15 has some sort of sports figure...

News? Bruh, I'm just guessing! :oh:

Yeah, he doesn't know everything. Not everythin he says is news, okay?

Oops.... sorry :shrug_confused:

(By they way, we are going out of topic in this thread)

1. Satyr*

2. Shark man*

3. Tribal woman*

4. Terra Cotta soldier

5. Dark Elf (maybe bley or purple skinned, with either a new hairpiece, or a recolor of the LotR ones. Hopefully spider-rific, but if that's too trademarked by wizards of the coast, then at least dark and edgy looking. Could be male or female. Hopefully we'd see the other in a later wave.

6. Space Police officer (sp 2) (dark or medium green space armour. Updated torso. Stuffy and official looking. Talks about space donuts in bio.)

7. Plague doctor (don't know if they would do this, but it is totally needed!)

8. Bicyclist (new bike helmet, maybe a tire pump? Or a cup of wine (a la Tour du France) or bottle of water. Maybe a metal otherwise.

9. Ballerina (froofy tutu piece.)

10. teacher (older woman, maybe with an exam or a text book. Maybe an apple and mug that says "I <3 math" or something.)

11. Snowman. I can't believe they haven't already, and it t'will be the season.

12.Shepherd. with crook. Maybe sheep please. :wub:

13. Female Cyborg. Maybe a bond-villain style character?

14. Sultan or Arabian prince.

15. Flight attendant

16. Real boy (like pinnoccio) Marie Antoinette rip off. Dress piece has been referenced...

Updated my list. :wink: here's to hoping! :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This is my list:

1 - Pope Frost Warrior

2 - Martian

3 - Troll

4 - Hunter

5 - Shaolin

6 - Pirate

7 - Burglar

8 - Mayor

9 - Viking female Texas Ranger

10 - Devil Clown

11 - Businessman

12 - Gangster old school ( like prohibitionism period ) Moonshiner

13 - Dwarf female

14 - Sultan

15 - Farmer female

16 - Templar

Edited by Brikketto

hehe I was just wondering if this was just a masterful double bluff and that you might have insider knowledge and just be throwing us off the scent with the repeats... but I have a suspicious mind

Edited by BrickOn

I think Templar is still possible. They were an holy order of warriors. LEGO bends these rules when it suits them. They even had a chapel with some book under a stained glass window in the Kingdom's Joust set.

They would just have to find another name for it. That would be the hard part as Crusading Knight might be even harder to fit into a set.

I think Templar is still possible. They were an holy order of warriors. LEGO bends these rules when it suits them. They even had a chapel with some book under a stained glass window in the Kingdom's Joust set.

They would just have to find another name for it. That would be the hard part as Crusading Knight might be even harder to fit into a set.

They could always do an updated version of this guy instead:

cas083.jpg3846pb14.jpg

But that's as close as I expect them to come.