Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

I've learned not to expect pictures at all, so I can be pleasantly surprised whenever they surface (even if it is when I stumble upon an actual released Series before I see pics).

Edited by obsidianheart

To be fair, the usually come at around 9 AM - 12 PM EST.

mmm... many times you proved to be a valid source of information j2g, but this time I have my doubts... did you consider that Lego is an european company, and thus works under CET? .. and have you taken into account that we switched back from daylight saving time to standard time a couple of weeks ago??? :grin:

mmm... many times you proved to be a valid source of information j2g, but this time I have my doubts... did you consider that Lego is an european company, and thus works under CET? .. and have you taken into account that we switched back from daylight saving time to standard time a couple of weeks ago??? :grin:

Well, this isn't from a source at all, this is just my speculation. :tongue:

I haven't heard anything about the reveal whatsoever.

(Only time I had a source for a reveal was with the Ghostbusters HQ, which was exactly one day later than I was told. These things change last minute.)

Edited by just2good

Well, this isn't from a source at all, this is just my speculation. :tongue:

I haven't heard anything about the reveal whatsoever.

(Only time I had a source for a reveal was with the Ghostbusters HQ, which was exactly one day later than I was told. These things change last minute.)

No video on ghostbusters hq yet ether.

Can just somebody ask whitefang when is he going to make a review?

Ohh... the wait... can we just see the pictures already. I can't wait for another month.

This seems so strange, not having a reveal by now. It must be sometime this month, but it's strange getting so little info this time compared to the complicated history of news for S14.

The January series is always like this: almost zero news until the official reveal: Series 9, TLM Series, Series 13 and now Series 15

Series 14 was revealed on August 3, so it was less than a month before the release date

I'm beginning to wonder if the release date reported on some sites (February 1st vice January 1st) might actually be correct,,, in which case it'll be almost another month before we see anything...

--Mr. Bill

Series 13 was not like this series at all. We had more images from series 13 in the month of November than we do with this series. We got the magazine pictures & some pictures of the boxes with the figures were also revealed before the official reveal on Nov 26th last year, and we also had many parts revealed from that chinese website (more than this series). I wonder what the hold up is. :def_shrug:

On a minifigure book, they said that official pictures were released about a MONTH before the series was officially released. Which probably means that the series won´t be released in January, but will start showing up in stores in January.

I have to congratulate TLG for being able to keep the secret this time.

So far, we have only seen what they wanted to show us: 3 minifigures and that's it.

Congratulations is not the word I would use. I'm disappointed. Leaks are always welcome.

They did their job in keeping them from us, but to me that's not a good thing.

:wink: