-Evil Genie

-Devil

-Angel

-The guy with the golden chicken staff

-The woman next to him

-Centaur

-French Guy

Well... I need them all :grin:

I feel like the centaur is definitely more likely in a set than as a CMF. Come on, LEGO! Make it official! The only thing keeping me from buying the unofficial centaur bodies was because they were unofficial. That wizard gnome would be really interesting, if we did get a proper staff.

The Djinn/Evil Genie would be an instant must-have for me. I love evil characters. I think an Einstein-style figure might be possible with Doc Brown's new hair mold...

I'm the same way about the Centaur. I feel like I'm just being silly, but LEGO makes the best LEGO, and I want all of my LEGO to be real LEGO.

:grin:

As far as the Gnome Wizard, I'm more interested in his hat with the feather in it. The staff is cool, though.

And for Einstein, you could use the CMF Monster Scientist head, which sort of looks like Albert..

By now, Boudon's drawings must be the most reposted things on the Internet. :grin: No CMF topic can go by without his ideas being mentioned/lusted after!

By now, Boudon's drawings must be the most reposted things on the Internet. :grin: No CMF topic can go by without his ideas being mentioned/lusted after!

Yeah! Doesn't he work at LEGO now too, because of these? I wanna try something like that.

Yeah! Doesn't he work at LEGO now too, because of these? I wanna try something like that.

You seriously could have a chance, after your recent drawings!

You seriously could have a chance, after your recent drawings!

Eh. Only good minifigure artist I can think of that doesn't work at LEGO is Catanas, who is actually a member here. She does amazing super-hero minifig drawings!

If you get it, you know the first Minifigure you have to design: Black/purple Jester

:classic:

If you get it, you know the first Minifigure you have to design: Black/purple Jester

:classic:

Hasn't that technically already been designed as the guy in your profile pic, he just hasn't been physically made? :tongue:

This wave sounds very exciting, would need the Satyr.

JUST DO IT!

Well, if you want to live in Denmark though... wich was a big draw for me... (Is that still a thing? or can you work online now?)

And of course there's the fact that i have to finish some college before that :grin: , but i defenitely think you should give it a shot! Drawing minifigs is not easy and you can pull it off really well!

Edited by kevkipo

Hasn't that technically already been designed as the guy in your profile pic, he just hasn't been physically made? :tongue:

You know what I meant

Just get him made :grin:

You know what I meant

Just get him made :grin:

Definitely. I want a Jester, but I haven't liked any of the ones they've made so far. Black and Purple would be a great one.

From those sketches I totally need:

-Pinocchio

-Marie Antoinette

-Gaul

-Evil Genie

-Devil

-Angel

-The guy with the golden chicken staff

-The woman next to him

-Centaur

-French Guy

Well... I need them all :grin:

A Marie Antoinette minifigure would be so cool, specially with that hairpiece. I hope we get it.

The Satyr sounds awesome! Can't wait to see pics

The Shark Guy is an odd choice, IMO. I'm sure I'll look great, though

Tribal woman could be really nice.

Regarding the Tribal Girl, CM4Sci shared a new piece of info:

:oh: I was told squaw, so maybe. I was also told she might have a baby piece, but probably not.

More troubling is the German (?) retailer site lists both the Disney and fotbal series for January when I thought Series 15 was next.

More troubling is the German (?) retailer site lists both the Disney and fotbal series for January when I thought Series 15 was next.

The football series is listed for june

If we do get a baby, I'm thinking it will be like the BrickWarriors baby wrap and a minifigure head. I think that would make the most sense in the context of the Tribal Girl, and maybe she'll have with a neck bracket or something that attaches to the wrap, so she can carry the baby around while she's basket weaving or berry gathering or whatever she's doing...

I guess if she does carry the baby behind she would also need the a different hairpiece, or is there a suitable one out there?

There's a series of a German team of football (soccer in the U.S.) players, presumably similar to Team GB. There's a thread for it.

There's a series of a German team of football (soccer in the U.S.) players, presumably similar to Team GB. There's a thread for it.

Oh...how could I miss that...

˄ Itaria No Shintaku could help us with this

He knows a lot about fantasy/mythological stuff

Itaria... I summon you!

Well I was in Denmark... you know... but they kept their lips zipped. Satyr is one thing, though, Centaur is another.