CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

No word on this so far, I guess. As far as I remember Zusammengebaut did not mention it.

Edit: Zusammengebaut and Promobricks each got a press kit with 5 blind bags, so they could not have any info on this.

Edited by KCMatze

Is there any indication whether these will be on sale in other nearby continental European. countries (Belgium? France? Netherlands? Denmark?) when they are out?

Is there any members in Germany, Austria or Switzerland that would be willing to help me to get a set when they release?

Please!

Pm if if you can thanks

The renders don't even have the right minifig stand... Colours are mostly wrong in those pictures anyway. I am asking myself why, though... Should not be too hard to get that right.

I´ve read about white stands with four golden stars on it, but some sources also talk about black standard stands.

Lets just wait and see...

Edited by Mellow

The renders don't even have the right minifig stand... Colours are mostly wrong in those pictures anyway. I am asking myself why, though... Should not be too hard to get that right.

Different stands for this series? Would be the first time...

(Will you use Mats Hummels in the your profile pic? :laugh:)

Different stands for this series? Would be the first time...

...since the Team GB series with the white stands and Team GB and Olympics logo. :D

...since the Team GB series with the white stands and Team GB and Olympics logo. :D

I meant in the same series :classic:

It seems people is getting the Germany Soccer series with either black or white stands

I wish they had green stands. This would have been a perfect time for them.

Amendment: I don't watch soccer/Fußball , they do play on grass, right?

Edited by Actor Builder

Yes :D

Zusammengebaut had some video reviews and they show the white minifig stand with 4 stars (one for each world championship). I'll try to find a link.

Edit: link here:

Edited by KCMatze

Yes :D

Good, thanks. I had thought so, but I didn't know if maybe something had changed since I last glimpsed it on TV and I was making a fool of myself. That sort of thing has happened before!

You were very right. There are differences though, as far as I know the play on synthetic turf in the United States while european matches are on real grass. (That, of course, has nothing to do with this series.)

Would have liked green/grass stands, too I have to say! But the stars are awesome :)

Cannot wait to get my hands on these figures - hopefully on May 15!

Edited by KCMatze

You were very right. There are differences though, as far as I know the play on synthetic turf in the United States while european matches are on real grass. (That, of course, has nothing to do with this series.)

Whoa! We might call the sport something else but we still have real Grass! The Stadium my local MLS team plays on is real bermuda grass (And they're the primary tenant of the stadium)

Thank you very much for the pictures! :classic:

It's really a pity that the minifigs have fleesh skin! :thumbdown: Otherwise I would have bought some to have a small soccer team to play against the CMF soccer league. And of course the CMF league would've won. :grin: But since the minifigs haven't yellow color, I pass this series. Besides I find it very silly to have as accessory (apart from the trainer) for every minifig a ball. :wacko:

Klaus-Dieter

Whoa! We might call the sport something else but we still have real Grass! The Stadium my local MLS team plays on is real bermuda grass (And they're the primary tenant of the stadium)

Sorry, no offence here! I do not follow MLS very often (Eurosport features some matches live here in Germany, occasionally watch them and some stadiums appeared to me like it was synthetic, my bad.)

Sorry, no offence here! I do not follow MLS very often (Eurosport features some matches live here in Germany, occasionally watch them and some stadiums appeared to me like it was synthetic, my bad.)

Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound angry/rude. It's hard to find decent coverage of MLS even here.

I am still hoping someone can help me to get this series. If anyone is willing to help please let me know.

thanks

I am still hoping someone can help me to get this series. If anyone is willing to help please let me know.

thanks

Same here! :) PM me if you would be willing to help me get this series as well.