There's also a small log with the new blaster from Chewbacca in the SW TFA sets.

Everybody was expecting that new mold to turn up in one of the new Nexo Knights sets... and instead it popped up here. :tongue:

Anyways, these sets sound even better than the last wave! The marketplace and inn sound especially excellent for generic castle builders, and I may buy a couple to modify for my city layout as medieval buildings.

The market place seems interesting, I may want to pick that up, the small set sounds good too.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

:wall: They aren't allowed to share pictures, they're confidential, just wait till the official ones come out or until someone leaks them.

I should mention that after looking again the new white piece is a teapot (I think) and there may or may not be a new goblet piece on the top of the school. The Chima eagle beak piece (eagle legend beast) appears in brown.

Oh, and I can't draw these. Unfortunately no longer able to post them. Sorry!

Edited by CM4Sci

I think the blue haired Farran will probably be a teacher the Friends prelims for summer 2015 had Olivia with the name Matthew underneath her in the Popstar Limo.

When can we expect Lego to release the official images?

Somewhere around December/January, I'd guess. :wink:

Edited by TAFOL

Really interested in the new transparent egg type piece, I adored the ones from Galaxy Squad. New fence in brown in the School. :o And a tree, hopefully it's pretty big.

Also, none of these sound really big, so maybe that means there will be something larger(like the castle) in the summer, like this year.

Edited by _Mel

Can't wait to see pictures. The ones who have seen them already are so lucky. I bet they're great. Looking forward to expanding my collection in the coming year. The school and marketplace sound interesting, so excited for dragons (even if they are girly) and new characters.

Still wishing the Lego Elves magazine was available in the US.

So, I watched the Behind the Scenes video again and noticed, at around 1:26, a tan building with what looks like a shop window, rounded wooden door and a small tower / round room on the second floor. Maybe the Secret Marketplace?

So, I watched the Behind the Scenes video again and noticed, at around 1:26, a tan building with what looks like a shop window, rounded wooden door and a small tower / round room on the second floor. Maybe the Secret Marketplace?

This? Nope.

loSYUC7.png

Probably just a prelim of some sort, considering the other content in the video seemed more connected to the development process for this year than for anything related to next year.

Probably just a prelim of some sort, considering the other content in the video seemed more connected to the development process for this year than for anything related to next year.

Probably, but there where some blurred out bits in the video, so that made me wonder if Lego missed something blurring out :-)

I was hoping that Elves would make up for the lack of Castle, but those cutesy brick-built dragons sound like a miss.

Hopefully the brown / tan buildings look nice. Can't wait to see some pictures. The descriptions for some of them sound pretty good.

Thanks CM4Sci!

Hmm, at least the old dragon wings in new colors. Maybe they can be used for making new dragons im combination with old parts from dragons and dinosaurs.

I am very confident from the set descriptions that this new wave will be another fantastic one, partly for the parts, partly for the great builds in general. What I don't understand is, in what aspect are the eyes "anime"? The dragons are brick-built, are the eyes too?

I am very confident from the set descriptions that this new wave will be another fantastic one, partly for the parts, partly for the great builds in general. What I don't understand is, in what aspect are the eyes "anime"? The dragons are brick-built, are the eyes too?

Haven't seen the sets, but maybe by "anime" they mean Mixel eyes?

What I don't understand is, in what aspect are the eyes "anime"? The dragons are brick-built, are the eyes too?

Haven't seen the sets, but maybe by "anime" they mean Mixel eyes?

I'm assuming that by "anime" CM4S just means large eyes with detailed colored irises, like other LEGO Friends/LEGO Elves people and animals tend to have. As opposed to the smaller and simpler eyes typical of LEGO Ninjago or LEGO Castle dragons.

It wouldn't surprise me if the dragons have brick-built bodies but more specialized head sculpts like the pre-2014 LEGO Ninjago dragons.

Ok, please stop with the "anime" thing. They look extremely similar to this, the red parts either being magenta fire, water, or vines.

81xSjJr.png