they finally printed some stone army shields!

Was that how they looked like in the show? I don't remember.

Also, that set is a mix of tread assault + jungle raider. I personally miss the tread assault though.

Good to see that Nelson will have a role in this show as well. I hope his face is new.

At this point, I think it's safe to say that people are definitely wanting to see the temple grounds over the X cave, myself included...

I can't tell on the box, but does Captain Soto not have his hook? What the heck?

Yeah, he has a brown hand instead of his hook for some reason. :sceptic:

Man im barely waiting to see the temple grounds set!!! We have to know soon...right??

Zusammengebaut just shared a

showcasing the boxart for the Stealth Raider. I had already been smitten with the Raider itself... but I only just realized that Chen's vehicle features his special chair! About time we got that in a set!

Zusammengebaut just shared a

showcasing the boxart for the Stealth Raider. I had already been smitten with the Raider itself... but I only just realized that Chen's vehicle features his special chair! About time we got that in a set!

I also noticed in this video that the Sensei Yang minifigure carries a lantern very similar to the one featured on all the box art for this new story arc... I'm guessing he's going to be the main bad guy for this arc (as in, the one who brings all the other bad guys together against the ninja).

And yes, nice to finally get Chen's chair. :laugh:

Technically its not an exact match to the show's chair as its lacking the spikes on the side and the twin dragons on top. Lego Dimensions had a better brick built version of Chen's chair. I would try to build it but I'm not getting much of a view from the video I saw it in.

I love how that set looks! And they finally printed some stone army shields!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ir will be sticker - This piece is always stickered if used as a shield.

Honestly, I want to get all the 5th anniversary ninja but I have not enough money to buy the ultra sonic raider 2.0

Of all the models, Zane's Tumbler interests me the most, but the real highlights of the wave are Echo Zane and Sensei Yang, so I'm going to have to see. I'll probably get the lighthouse for EZ and a better way to get Nadakhan, but I don't know if I can justify the Raider. Reviews will tell.

This wave looks amazing! Hopefully BnP will have most of these figures at a decent price - there's no way I can get all of these sets!

Lego still hasn't updated the current sets with new pieces. I wonder why? I really wanted to see if I could buy a new shoulder pad piece.

I'll probably buy Misfortunes Keep, Jay's Dragon, Zeppelin Raid, Tiger Widow Island, the Light house, Lloyd's Dragon, the Prison, possibly Ronin's Salvage M.E.C. and depending on the builds and figures, either one or both of the last two sets.

I think there either both $20 or one of them could be $15. Dont count on that being right though

There's an official video about the WU CRU now, and the minisite is up. Video features the summer outfits.

Is it likely that these sets will be split into two smaller waves in the US? (the other Skybound sets in June, and the ones for season 7 in August)

Any idea how much ronin's mech is. I want to get the Skybound Nya figure and Ronin's Mech might be a good way to do so to avoid overpaying for one on bricklink.

There's an official video about the WU CRU now, and the minisite is up. Video features the summer outfits.

Interesting mini-site, now we finally know what the Wu Cru is!

It's a secret society...

Does anyone know how much the ninjago junior sets are?

Comparing it to similarly sized (box-wise) sets, $15 and $30.

Any idea how much ronin's mech is. I want to get the Skybound Nya figure and Ronin's Mech might be a good way to do so to avoid overpaying for one on bricklink.

Going by box size, $50.

Is it likely that these sets will be split into two smaller waves in the US? (the other Skybound sets in June, and the ones for season 7 in August)

I wouldn't be too surprised if this happened. Especially with how the Winter/Spring Star Wars sets were handled. I'd love to get my hands on that lighthouse early!

I'm starting to think that Nya's new gi won't be featured in any sets... But that's not so bad, as I love when the old isn't converted to the new immediately (like Nya's ninja gi to airjitzu gi).

I thought cole's suit was a bit lazy before, but looking closer I see that it's better than I thought. Cole's outfits always have something to do with ropes and belts like the original 2011 suit, and here, there combined with the belts from 2012! That's 2011 + 2012!

However, I'd still choose any ninja suit besides Nya's repeat over Cole's outfit...

Also, I don't understand why people are hating on Jay's suit, calling it empty. It's actually packed with nice details...

I wasn't expecting the tv-spot to not only feature show animation, but a correct voice actor!

I'm still scratching my head at every Ninjago handheld game to date, wondering why...

Edited by gamejutzu