Wow, those new set videos are the best they've done. Whoever makes those is amazing.

70588 Titanium Ninja Tumbler - $30

70589 Cole's Earth Roader - $40

70591 Kryptarium Escape - $15-$20

70592 Ronin Mech - $40-$45

70593 Lloyd's Dragon - $50

Edited by CM4Sci

Wow, those new set videos are the best they've done. Whoever makes those is amazing.

70599 Titanium Ninja Tumbler - $30

70598 Cole's Earth Roader - $40

Thanks for the prices! Do you have the others like the Samurai X Cave or the Sonic Radar 2.0... if those exist.

Those Nindroid protect the Realm crystal from Nadakhan, but Nadakhan's powers are, shape shifting ( into anyone and changing to only have two arms and legs), teleporting, flying, and granting wishes (to trap you in his lamp).

70588 Titanium Ninja Tumbler - $30

70589 Cole's Earth Roader - $40

So the only sets we're missing prices for are:

70590 Airjitzu Temple Grounds

70594 Watchtower Defense

70595 Sonic Raider 2.0

70596 Samurai X Cave

Dang. I thought I'd get a break, but it's gonna be a spendy year.

Edited by Penkid11

Dang. I thought I'd get a break, but it's gonna be a spendy year.

Very expensive year, but trust me when I say these are going to be some of the better ninjago sets we've had in while. It's shaping up to be the most characters in a wave, with the return of villains, it's going to be huge.

Very expensive year, but trust me when I say these are going to be some of the better ninjago sets we've had in while. It's shaping up to be the most characters in a wave, with the return of villains, it's going to be huge.

*Prays in Stony Army language for new Kozu*

EDIT: Upon thinking about this, if Kozu, or even Samukai are back, then literally no one can be pronounced dead in this series unless they die of natural causes. Even saying that, I feel like I might be speaking too soon.

Edited by Penkid11

Nadakahn grants someone's wish that all the Ninjas' greatest foes return to challenge them... And our wish at a second go-round for some of the earlier villains.

EDIT: Upon thinking about this, if Kozu, or even Samukai are back, then literally no one can be pronounced dead in this series unless they die of natural causes. Even saying that, I feel like I might be speaking too soon.

Really hope they would also bring Kozu back, cuz if that happens, THE OVERLORD WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

This will really be an awesome wave, as they are basically bringing back most of the fan favorite villains!

Really hope they would also bring Kozu back, cuz if that happens, THE OVERLORD WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

This will really be an awesome wave, as they are basically bringing back most of the fan favorite villains!

I think the Overlord may be left for the near end of Ninjago. I say this because that way the Overlord will gain more power and probably become stronger, creating an even harder to defeat villain.

The overlord is totally going to return next year as a minifigure of Dr. Julien half possessed by Morro half by the overlord! :tongue:

I hope these sets are executed well, because a "Ninjago's Best Baddies" line seems like they're either concluding the theme or running out of ideas.

Also, Cryptor. How could he survive? He was frozen and literally exploded in pieces along with Mindroid. But I won't complain, Cryptor is my favorite Ninjago minifigure, especially now with white parts.

I hope these sets are executed well, because a "Ninjago's Best Baddies" line seems like they're either concluding the theme or running out of ideas.

Most likely concluding the theme (cartoon related sets at least), and then reboot with the movie in 2017.

Having seen what a good job they've done with the latest two waves, I have a lot of confidence the sets will look good. I'm excited to see how the Sonic Raider 2.0 will turn out, since LEGO did such a great job re-imagining the Destiny's Bounty last year. And Airjitzu Temple Grounds sounds very exciting, considering what an amazingly popular set the Temple of Airjitzu turned out to be.

The Ronin Mech has me stoked, considering that ninjago isnt plagued by licensing cost, a $40 mech should be friggin huge

The Ronin Mech has me stoked, considering that ninjago isnt plagued by licensing cost, a $40 mech should be friggin huge

Oh my... It's Samurai Mech sized!! :wub: :wub:

The Samurai X Cave is the flagship too...

I'm really looking forward to this entire Summer Wave!! So many wonderful things could be done!

I'm under the impression that this wave was put into production due to the Ninjago Movie being delayed. Not that that's a bad thing. It's been assumed that Rebooted was a wave that was handled on short notice as well, and look how beautiful they were!

I'm just curious what we'll get for the Winter Wave next year, since the movie isn't coming until Fall. I'd assume at least one more season before a break for the movie, but it's a bit too early to be thinking about that kind of stuff.

Edited by Penkid11

Maybe this Ronin Mech from the game is the set? (probably not)

It's probably not the exact one from the game, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it took inspiration from it.

70599 Titanium Ninja Tumbler - $30

70598 Cole's Earth Roader - $40

Thanks for the info! These sets seem to be based on ninjas personal vehicles once again, but this makes sense since winter wave is mostly bad guys vehicles. Also they all seem to be mid price range, which is good for my wallet ;). Btw it seems Skybound wave will be full year theme instead of half a year like with ToE and Possession wave. Kryptarium escape kinda implies continuation of Skybound wave.

Also, Ronin, might not be a good guy in this wave, because he's the one who put the ninja in prison ( for a profit of course).

... *Sigh*. Well, I guess that's a relief, and a disappointment then.

But I am exited to see how the Titanium Tumbler and the Airjitzu Temple grounds will look like. I'd be surprised if the Sonic Raider 2.0 looked drastically different from the original.

Edited by gamejutzu