just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Only the three retailer exclusives (Rescue from Ra's al Ghul, Doctor Strange, Civil War #4) have yet to be revealed, but that should be it for the rest of the year. I'm pretty sure there are key rings for BvS and Civil War figures due at some point in the near future.

Thanks Tragic Banjo!

I wish Tragic Banjo's profile pic was Red Tornado instead of Vision...

Edited by BlockLogo

Only the three retailer exclusives (Rescue from Ra's al Ghul, Doctor Strange, Civil War #4) have yet to be revealed, but that should be it for the rest of the year. I'm pretty sure there are key rings for BvS and Civil War figures due at some point in the near future.

I thought doctor strange wad just getting released in September. Is it really exclusive

I usually get annoyed when this thread derails into wishlisting, but this time I derailed it myself. Sorry about it.

Ok, here y'all go. Doesn't actually mean anything, mind you, but that was fun. :tongue:

I wish Tragic Banjo's profile pic was Red Tornado instead of Vision...

I wish it was Reverse Flash.

I wish it was The Question.

I wish it was Kyle Rayner lol

Ok, here y'all go. Doesn't actually mean anything, mind you, but that was fun. :tongue:

Does this mean what I think it means?? :wink::laugh:

Does this mean what I think it means?? :wink::laugh:

Amazo confirmed???

Lol, I kid, I kid.

Wait, can it be Polka Dot Man too? :laugh:

Wait, can it be Polka Dot Man too? :laugh:

And/or the Condiment King? :grin:

I saw the new movie out on Saturday. It's interesting that they've phased out the window packaging for a polybag inside the box. I hope to get it soon, but it's not a priority.

Amazo confirmed???

Lol, I kid, I kid.

Hahahaha! Well done all-around!

I saw the new movie out on Saturday. It's interesting that they've phased out the window packaging for a polybag inside the box. I hope to get it soon, but it's not a priority.

I wonder if they've had issues with people just popping the minifigs out of the front and stealing them?

Hahahaha! Well done all-around!

I wonder if they've had issues with people just popping the minifigs out of the front and stealing them?

Yeah - really annoying when you see all the books on the shelf with the minifigures stolen!

Picked up the movie today, was really funny. Me and my little brother enjoyed it. Minifigures alright but not the best. I'm not a big fan of cosmic boy either tho. Got it for $14.70 at big w

I guess with would be the case, wish they'd do similar with the books too... its disheartening to go into most bookstores and see the minifig's been torn out :/

Does anyone have an idea what the SH number for Cosmic Boy is likely to be? Couldn't see anything on Bricklink just yet for a number, might be a bit early? Ordered him from eBay and he arrived yesterday in the post, don't think I've had something arrive so quickly from America before?! Really like the minifig. The printed discs are cool. Shame his leg print is ever so slightly off on one leg but I'm happy with the purchase! Cost me $20 but that included shipping to the UK too..

25672436835_be314022b0_c.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what the SH number for Cosmic Boy is likely to be? Couldn't see anything on Bricklink just yet for a number, might be a bit early? Ordered him from eBay and he arrived yesterday in the post, don't think I've had something arrive so quickly from America before?! Really like the minifig. The printed discs are cool. Shame his leg print is ever so slightly off on one leg but I'm happy with the purchase! Cost me $20 but that included shipping to the UK too..

I was disappointed in how the leg printing was slightly off as well. Kind of sucks that was messed up. However my favorite part of the figure was the purple discs. Those just look really good in my opinion.

I was disappointed in how the leg printing was slightly off as well. Kind of sucks that was messed up. However my favorite part of the figure was the purple discs. Those just look really good in my opinion.

Oh so yours are off too? I wasn't sure if I just got a dodgy one!

Oh so yours are off too? I wasn't sure if I just got a dodgy one!

Printed boots like that are off waaay too often. That's why I prefer the molded ones. If nothing else, they're consistent.