just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

The Ra's Al ghoul get would be great. Anyway I have this Hall of Justice over at Lego Ideas. Could you guys give me some support. Thanks a lot. Here is the link: *****

Don't ask for support like this, put it in your signature like others have.

Don't ask for support like this, put it in your signature like others have.

A staff member already responded to this. Please do not continue to respond or mini-mod.

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like Delta Customs possibly stumbled upon the Desert Batman minifigure:

(Credit to Delta Customs).

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like Delta Customs possibly stumbled upon the Desert Batman minifigure:

(Credit to Delta Customs).

The torso and legs look like they're from the official figure. The cowl is a bit more difficult to say.

Yeah, that's armored Batman's cowl. They might reuse it, but I'm sure there will be another cowl for him. I'm a bit disappointed, I was expecting the knightmare look to him, but that's ok.

Yeah, that's armored Batman's cowl. They might reuse it, but I'm sure there will be another cowl for him. I'm a bit disappointed, I was expecting the knightmare look to him, but that's ok.

Same here. :cry_sad: But what can you do right?

But hey like Delta.Customs said, now it makes sense to have a tanned Batman. :wacko::laugh:

Interesting. I couldn't quite tell who were the heroes and who were the villains in the Bat-tank, but it looks like Katana and Red Hood are both being considered good guys here.

Actually, now that I think about it, we now have the whole main DC Superhero Girls cast in minifig form, save for Bumblebee. What are the odds that we'll see her in Suicide Squad 2? :tongue:

Really though, I can live with this. The only character they feature that I'd be afraid of only being a minidoll is Cheetah, and even she is pretty likely to show up sometime soon.

That torso looks accurate.

Edit: It's actually the Com-Bat suit from The LEGO Batman Movie.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Looks like what I was told! The buggy itself takes up like half the set, and it looks pretty bad apparently.

Looks like what I was told! The buggy itself takes up like half the set, and it looks pretty bad apparently.

Half of a forty dollar set is a buggy?!?!?!?!!??!?!! *oh2*

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Half of a forty dollar set is a buggy?!?!?!?!!??!?!! *oh2*

Let's seeeee....

If it's like 375-ish pieces, then the 6x6 (?) Lazarus pool and prison cell probably shouldn't take up more than 100 pieces. The rest should be the minifigures and the buggy.

Let's seeeee....

If it's like 375-ish pieces, then the 6x6 (?) Lazarus pool and prison cell probably shouldn't take up more than 100 pieces. The rest should be the minifigures and the buggy.

Maybe it's just me, but that still seems like a lot of pieces for a buggy.

Let's seeeee....

Did you forget that there's a cell for robin? ;)

Let's seeeee....

Not cool. Most of batmans vehicles look decent too

Soooo, can someone tell me where the batman fig is from? The Ra's set or the Lego Batman Movie sets?

Can only theorise:

its from the ra's set, but the suit makes an appearance in the movie, but not the movie sets.

I am definitely going to have to lower my expectations of this set. The figs look ok I guess, but the set seems like it won't be all that great. But I'll reserve final judgement for when we actually get pictures.