just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

The guy said $120, but before he came along, I said it was a D2C and more than $100 or something. It's not $120, trust me. Bigger and better. :sweet:

Is it be better than the very first Lego batcave from 2006-07?

A sound brick like that from the 201 Alien Mothership would be awesome, and when you'd press it it would make the "POW!", "SWOOSH", and "WHACK!" sounds.

I would prefer one that puts the music of:

NANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hey, I don't know if any of you know this but we are getting a new torso for superman (Atleast i think we are) because Lord bricks on youtube uploaded a video showing the turning images of Superman batman and wonder woman being turn into lego figures and superman's torso did look different because The symbol looked different. I could be wrong so if i am sorry, but for sure he had a new hair piece

Hey, I don't know if any of you know this but we are getting a new torso for superman (Atleast i think we are) because Lord bricks on youtube uploaded a video showing the turning images of Superman batman and wonder woman being turn into lego figures and superman's torso did look different because The symbol looked different. I could be wrong so if i am sorry, but for sure he had a new hair piece

Yeah, the new DCEU Superman definitely has a new torso. I'm pretty sure the "S" symbol and belt buckle are different, not sure if that's it or if there's more though. Hopefully this version will also have some boots.

Also, I know it's not specifically 2016, but here's a slightly better look at Trickster (Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom is released today).

11371194_1616705768606007_936796245_n.jpg

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Of course not.

Why "of course " ? I don't think that SS will be more (less) child-friendly that BvS and we're getting sets based on that.

Oh wait. You mean that we don't have any information.

Edited by Frozen Assasin

Can you post a link to this YouTube video?

It's entirely possible that the rumored Harley and Deadshot in the Cycle Chase will be based on their designs in the Squad comics, but there is nothing for the movie, which doesn't surprise me. It would be awkward to market, both due to the name and its content.

Yeah, the new DCEU Superman definitely has a new torso. I'm pretty sure the "S" symbol and belt buckle are different, not sure if that's it or if there's more though. Hopefully this version will also have some boots.

Also, I know it's not specifically 2016, but here's a slightly better look at Trickster (Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom is released today).

Man, that's a perfect Nightwing head!

We're NOT getting sets directly based on the Suicide Squad film, and we already have official confirmation for that- they said the toys will be aimed at adults for the film.

Edited by just2good

Man, that's a perfect Nightwing head!

Lol, now I need that fig. :grin:

Feel free to post this on the Purist Superheroes forum btw, its a very good use of the head. :drool::thumbup: :thumbup:

We're NOT getting sets directly based on the Suicide Squad film, and we already have official confirmation for that- they said the toys will be aimed at adults for the film.

That's a bummer, but I guess now we at least know for certain. Do you know if we will be getting some of the characters (especially Captain Boomerang) in comic based sets?

Do you know if we will be getting some of the characters (especially Captain Boomerang) in comic based sets?

I'd say getting some of the characters based on their comic designs is incredibly likely to in-directly tie in with the film. :wink:

That's a bummer, but I guess now we at least know for certain. Do you know if we will be getting some of the characters (especially Captain Boomerang) in comic based sets?

Considering we are probably getting harley and deadshot in the cycle chase set, ya. It will be to tie into the film with using comic designs instead.

I'd say getting some of the characters based on their comic designs is incredibly likely to in-directly tie in with the film. :wink:

Killer Croc, Deadshot and Captain Boomerang confirmed.

Killer Croc, Deadshot and Captain Boomerang confirmed.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions, it could come back to bite you...

Edit: 800th Post!

Edited by Sir Gareth

Does Trickster's face look a little off or is it just me?

YUSSSSSSS KILLER CROC! Can't wait! So we may never get the Jared Leto Joker... :cry_sad:

Could we be getting any New designs of figures? Say New 52 ones?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions, it could come back to bite you...

Edit: 800th Post!

Nice pun ;)

I reckon those are the most likely since they're all very high-profile.

Don't jump to conclusions on that Killer Croc fig. All J2G said was that we'll be getting "some of the characters based on their comic designs" which could literally mean anything/anyone from the SS comics.

Though, I would like to see KC

Edit: I just saw that little hint from Sir Gareth...good one :wall:

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Don't jump to conclusions on that Killer Croc fig. All J2G said was that we'll be getting "some of the characters based on their comic designs" which could literally mean anything/anyone from the SS comics.

Though, I would like to see KC

Or a Killer Croc comic version. :excited:

If this is legit I'm so ready! Imagine if its a Big Fig?!?! :drool:

*faints*

Edited by Legocity2713

KILLER CROC IS NOT CONFIRMED! He's not even best-known as a Suicide Squad character, so we most likely won't get him in that context. King Shark, Boomerang, Katana, or Deadshot, maybe, but Croc will not be part of a Squad tie-in.

Edited by 8BrickMario