Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well that NYCC one isn't really available to everyone. Suppose the micro fig is more available tho... Ant-Man Buster armour :wink:

Lol, definitely want to see someone do that when we get the Ant Man micro fig in the future. :grin:

I think Mighty Micros are coming out in January with the Avengers Assembled sets.

So marvel's mighty micros are coming out before DC's? I did not expect that.

Why? Just buy it with the game! :sweet: You will save a ton of money and have not only the minifigure, but a good time playing a fun game as well. Did the same with Iron Patriot and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. I wouldn't have bought the game had not been the minifigure included, but the game was awesome. :wub:

There's no GameStop in my country :sad: ( I live in Europe ). :sceptic:

That's one of the main flaws indeed, it sucks we never get the pre-order figure.

We normally get them in the UK via either Game or amazon - if you're in europe you can probably get them that way but it'll probably feel a premium with exchange rates.

All this has made me realise that LEGO has made/will have made (by at least summer 2016) 14 different Iron Man armours. What a collection!

Bootlegs may be a bad thing for the most of you, but one thing lego may have learned from the bootleggers is the immense popularity of all those different types of iron men. I think lego will continue giving us different marks for a while.

So do I and we are getting the promotional polybags anyway! Tesco distributes all the variants (PC DVD-ROM too!) with the promo polybags included. And it's a regular thing: we got Marvel, DC, Hobbit, LEGO Movie, Jurassic World.

Don't lose hope, my European friends, and try your local Tesco of similar supermarket!

Edited by Ojik

I live in Switzerland and I do not have any problems getting the game and the polybag. Though not from Gamestop, but we eveng to those shops.

Toysrus Canada has posted info on the Iron Man Juniors set. Here's the description:

Product Description:

"Loki is trying to steal the cosmic cube, but here comes Iron Man in his super-fast car! Can our hero use his special powers to defeat Loki? Only you can decide! Jump into the world of super heroes with LEGO Juniors Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man vs. Loki. Build a hero, be a hero!"

Features

• Includes Iron Man and Loki minifigures. Features Iron Mans super-fast car, with rolling wheels. Includes cosmic cube container.
  • Features Iron Mans super-fast car, with rolling wheels. Includes cosmic cube container.
  • Bigger base piece to make building and play easier.
  • Includes Lokis magic scepter. Includes easy-to-follow building instructions.
  • Car measures over 1 (4cm) high, 3 (9cm) long and 2 (6cm) wide.

So do I and we are getting the promotional polybags anyway! Tesco distributes all the variants (PC DVD-ROM too!) with the promo polybags included. And it's a regular thing: we got Marvel, DC, Hobbit, LEGO Movie, Jurassic World.

Don't lose hope, my European friends, and try your local Tesco of similar supermarket!

Did, but with no results... :sad: I have to go to another country in Europe :hmpf_bad: ( far away )

EDIT: Is there an other option to get those promobags ( except from Tesco, GameStop, Ebay, Amazon and other supermarkets )???

Edited by Winter Soldier

Well, i tried Game Mania, with no result. Intertoys (I don't get why that company still runs it only has 2 AoU sets and never even had the Quinjet) no luck either, Bart Smit is a nope. Have you tried a slightly smaller game shop? they tend to have it sometimes.

Well, i tried Game Mania, with no result. Intertoys (I don't get why that company still runs it only has 2 AoU sets and never even had the Quinjet) no luck either, Bart Smit is a nope. Have you tried a slightly smaller game shop? they tend to have it sometimes.

Yes, I did... with no result ( I tried Dreamland, Media Markt, ... ) . Sometimes I hate it to live in Europe and not in America or something like that :hmpf_bad: Edited by Winter Soldier

Did, but with no results... :sad: I have to go to another country in Europe :hmpf_bad: ( far away )

EDIT: Is there an other option to get those promobags ( except from Tesco, GameStop, Ebay, Amazon and other supermarkets )???

Well, I guess it must be some kind of exclusive deal with Tesco. When LEGO Marvel Super Heroes came out, I thought the promo was exclusive to American GameStop and consoles only. So I was very surprised (and excited) to find the game with polybag discounted in Tesco here shortly after the release. And then the other games. However, none of local game store chains sell the games with promo included, so I guess you must keep digging and hoping. :look:

Yes, I did... with no result ( I tried Dreamland, Media Markt, ... ) . Sometimes I hate it to live in Europe and not in America or something like that :hmpf_bad:

And the prizes, huh? :sadnew: However, it's getting better here. Not many things don't make their way here and the prizes are slowly getting lower (plus dollar is getting more expensive, so we are on a good way). Anyway, to keep it on topic: I'm almost 100 % sure LEGO Avengers will be sold with Silver Centurion here, so I'm happy to help anyone from less lucky parts of Europe. :classic:

Like Ultron pointed out, they could have done it like Red Skull. A really skin tight mask.

I guess he could kinda get confused with the Jessica Jones Netflix villain Purple Man (Killgrave) though. :shrug_oh_well:

That seems very likely and is very welcome. :sweet:

All that along with the NYCC comic variant and the micro fig from the Helciarrier. (I don't really count the latter, but whatever.) :wink:

Except kilgrave is just wearing a purple suit and doesn't actually have purple skin in the Show

Edited by The Lego Nolan

Except kilgrave is just wearing a purple suit and doesn't actually have purple skin in the Show

Really? Thats pretty cool. I just saw in the promo video that the pictures made a purple face and I based it off from there. :grin:

Technically we don't know if [Purple Man will] have purple skin or not.

^ This. I don't really expect he will, and I'm looking forward to the show quite a bit regardless, but a little part of me will be sad if he doesn't have purple skin. But back to the real topic...

The actor who is playing Baron Zemo just revealed he is not wearing a mask during the movie. So it's probably safe to assume that IF we get him in a set, he won't look anything like his comic counterpart and will just be another boring human fig. Ugh, what wasted potential.

Whoa. That is really disappointing. I was hoping for maybe a guy in a suit with a tight purple mask.

They literally took what made Zemo iconic and threw it out the window. :sceptic::thumbdown:

Marvel has definitely made stranger things work in the MCU than a mask glued to a mans face (Red Skull, for one.) This really isn't acceptable unless he's not actually Baron Zemo quite yet and hasn't been in the accident with the adhesive. I just hope we can get some comic sets with these characters because who knows when we'll see the real Zemo in a movie :sceptic:

I second all of this. I've liked Marvel's/the Russo brothers'/Daniel Bruhl's stuff in the past, so I have faith that I'll at least somewhat enjoy the portrayal, and I can't even really picture it in live-action in my head, but the same part of me that will miss the Purple Man will miss the purple Zemo mask. I guess purple isn't for boys. If only this were the Friends line! :wink: And while I may enjoy the film, I have zero interest in a non-iconic, non-comic-based based, non-masked Zemo fig.

Edited by rob-ot5000

And while I may enjoy the film, I have zero interest in a non-iconic, non-comic-based based, non-masked Zemo fig.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

If we do get vision in a civil war set, i hope he looks like this picture (it was mad by me):

That Vision looks great! Puts the pink one to shame.

That Vision looks great! Puts the pink one to shame.

Thanks! Also I made the gem yellow. The dark red just seems more accurate to me.

Edited by amazingbricks

Well, I guess it must be some kind of exclusive deal with Tesco. When LEGO Marvel Super Heroes came out, I thought the promo was exclusive to American GameStop and consoles only. So I was very surprised (and excited) to find the game with polybag discounted in Tesco here shortly after the release. And then the other games. However, none of local game store chains sell the games with promo included, so I guess you must keep digging and hoping. :look:

And the prizes, huh? :sadnew: However, it's getting better here. Not many things don't make their way here and the prizes are slowly getting lower (plus dollar is getting more expensive, so we are on a good way). Anyway, to keep it on topic: I'm almost 100 % sure LEGO Avengers will be sold with Silver Centurion here, so I'm happy to help anyone from less lucky parts of Europe. :classic:

Maybe if you'll be able to pre-order the game from Lego.com??? :look: Or do I have to search for an other supermarket in Europe ( please nearby Belgium )? :sceptic:

Super dissapointed that Zemo isn't wearing his signature purple suit and mask. Now I just don't care if we get a minifigure of him, or not. Now he will look like a generic human in civilian clothes.

Super dissapointed that Zemo isn't wearing his signature purple suit and mask. Now I just don't care if we get a minifigure of him, or not. Now he will look like a generic human in civilian clothes.

this is why i dont collect mcu stuff. They always mess up iconic designs to make them more 'realistic'. Superheroes and realistic *sigh*....

I did like antmans design though.

Daniel Bruhl (the actor who plays Zemo) did say however that it was set up in a way that Zemo could return. Maybe the same thing that happened with Crossbones will happen, maybe Zemo will get injured to his face during Civil War leading to him wearing the mask in future movies... so not all hope is lost yet.