Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I think they will give us a sleeker design, something that aligns with the neck part of a minifig. i also expect some grey linings in it, since it has those

Can/May anyone tell us what the builds are for the CW sets and clarify which minifigs are in those sets?

Can/May anyone tell us what the builds are for the CW sets and clarify which minifigs are in those sets?

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but I don't believe we have any details besides figures... You can check the recap on the first page of the forum for all the figures!

I think the new 52/DKR batman cowl would work pretty well, but I also think lego is afraid people/kids we'll see it it and think "Ooo batman!" So they'll problem end making a new mold. 80% sure.

Basically this.

It really wouldn't work unless they covered up the mouth hole. And that'd already make it a new mold so might as well just make an entirely different one.

It really wouldn't work unless they covered up the mouth hole. And that'd already make it a new mold so might as well just make an entirely different one.

Well, I think they designed a helmet for his MCU appearance and decided it to double use it for the Dark Knight's 1960's look.

No, the new Batman helmet mold is definitely for Batfleck.

I was just saying that something similar would probably work well, but that they probably will use a new mold. If they were so desperate with the set's budget that they did reuse Bats's mold, they'd have a black head underneath or have the rest of Panther's mask printed on the head.

Don't forget that licensed molds are often copyrighted if they resemble an iconic part of a character too closely.

Batman's cowl is probably one of those parts.

They could always use that black panther head piece thing from Chima ? Its slightly too big but i guess thats Lego's thing :)

Meh, not sure it'd fit. Also, weekly tidbit: what I think is the smallest set does not have Cap, but does have Crossbones.

Meh, not sure it'd fit. Also, weekly tidbit: what I think is the smallest set does not have Cap, but does have Crossbones.

Huh?

Could it be Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Crossbones?

Black Widow, not SW. :wink:

Black Widow in a small set? More importantly Black Widow's hairpiece in a small set? Yes please :moar:

Black Widow, not SW. :wink:

Ooooooooooooh, when you guy said she'd be in a cheap set, I didn't think you meant that cheap

More importantly Black Widow's hairpiece in a small set? Yes please :moar:

My thoughts exactly! :grin:

I hope MCU Falcon uses Finn's hairpiece, because then we'll have TWO great newer hairpieces in a cheap set... I'm assuming this one is $20.

Cool! Wait a minute- "What [you] think is the smallest set"- does that mean the $20 set, or are the extra set(s) that you've alluded to even cheaper?

Huh?

Could it be Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Crossbones?

If the buzz is right, Crossbones is pretty much only in the market scene with the New Avengers team, where Widow and Wanda are in civilian garb. We might get Wanda, but frankly, we don't need her in another civilian outfit.

We know Black Widow's in a smaller set, and it could be this one. If somehow we're lucky enough to get civilian Black Widow, MCU Falcon and Crossbones in a small set, that would basically complete half the wave's appeal for me for $20. C'mon Lego, bend your decisions to my own personal whims!

Edit: Super Ninja'd. I need to write faster.

This is wonderful. I hope they finally give Widow a face that looks like Scarlett Johansson.

Edited by N_Cat

So Falcon, New Black Widow, and crossbones in a $20 set? Now that's a set I'm getting for sure. How about that $35 set, Do we know who's in that set? I'd assume captain will be in the two bigger sets. Cap and iron man in the expensive set for the wave.

More importantly Black Widow's hairpiece in a small set?

I think Black Widow's hair is different in this movie, so we might not get that hairpiece.

I'm thinking this will be the piece we get this time around, though recolored, obviously:

90396.jpg24d07716ca16286858aa7f8069475825.jpg

I think Black Widow's hair is different in this movie, so we might not get that hairpiece.

I'm thinking this will be the piece we get this time around, though recolored, obviously:

'snip'

Urgh. Though I like that hairpiece, this is one time I hope LEGO gets it wrong and gives her the Age of Ultron hair. I just want that hair! Really though, as long as it isn't the over-shoulder hairpiece she had the first time, it will be ok. Finn's hair in Falcon would certainly help the set's desirability too! Since it's already way too much hair for Finn, perhaps they will use it for Falcon who also has a very close buzz.

I think that one could work well. I could see them just going back to the one from the first Avengers though :sadnew:

Imo Finn's hair looks a tad poofy depending on the face/head you're using, but I really want it just to test it out and for some variation on my figs. :excited:

Count me in for Crossbones as my next MOC is a market area for that one scene in Civil War with him. :excited:

Also loving Black Widow to complete my Avengers (finally!!!) :drool:

And MCU Falcon is a must! Great character and very useful. Triskelion MOC here I come! :drool:

All around good work on Lego's part with the cheapest set. :excited: :excited: :excited:

Imo Finn's hair looks a tad poofy depending on the face/head you're using, but I really want it just to test it out and for some variation on my figs. :excited:

It's gotta be better than what they give him now. The slicked back Draco Malfoy hair is just bad.