Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

This was confirmed as fan art. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Fun to see it pop up again, huh?

Yes, that's what he said, but it looked like a rough rendering of the real deal, but it is so nice! i'd love to see that on screen and minifig!

I also assume everyone has seen this?

lens.png?resize=500%2C783

I also assume everyone has seen this?

lens.png?resize=500%2C783

What is that exactly??

Anyway the Jr set doesn't look half bad. I never got loki so this might be a good chance!

When and where did they?

James gunn also said it on his Twitter in on July 24th

We should get superheros sets pics later this week

Is that confirmed?

Edited by Rookie875

James gunn also said it on his Twitter in on July 24th

Good that you say so, i was very convinced it was real! Thanks chap

We should get superheros sets pics later this week

What's the source? or is this just speculative guessing?

Here's a look at the new Hulk polybag- found it at my local Toys"R"Us!

23158268790_569fcccdd7_z.jpg

23454076245_87ae31f8ab_z.jpg

23345588562_4b6ff5f2d0_z.jpg

I love the minifigure! The inclusion of dual-moulded legs makes this SO much better than the original Hulk minifigure...

What're all the stickers for? I mean, the Rocket minifig came with stickers for the Milano, what do these ones go to?

I would think that its for the 2015 quinjet.

I would think that its for the 2015 quinjet.

Not at all, they're for multiple sets. Of course the hydra stickers can go to the $50 tank and the $20 buggy. The avengers logo stickers can go to any of the two quinjets plus the two $20 truck sets. The stark industries stickers can go to the avengers tower or any MOC you make with stark industries. Any of these stickers can go to any MOC you make. I honestly don't know where the blue and red energy stickers could go to, those can be used for anything. Good variety of stickers, I like it.

Edited by amazingbricks

Still no confirmation on the Infinity Gauntlet. I feel like its not in the set, but boy would I love it if it were there. :excited:

Its basically the centerpiece of a series of MOCs I'm making. :grin:

Ugh, I just bought the polybag a couple of days ago at near $18 because I was afraid it wasn't going to show up in the US. Oh well, it was just a $6 difference over what I would have probably gotten off from eBay now...

Edit: WOW, those pics! :wub:

Edited by BrickHat

Too bad there's no Infinity Gauntlet. Probably gotta make sure there's a reason to buy Infinity War sets. :laugh: I can't tell if the 6x6 dishes are printed or not. :look:

Too bad there's no Infinity Gauntlet. Probably gotta make sure there's a reason to buy Infinity War sets. :laugh: I can't tell if the 6x6 dishes are printed or not. :look:

They probably are going to put each gem in a different set when that happens, forcing us to chase the gems like Thanos! :laugh: Monster Fighters, anyone?

They probably are going to put each gem in a different set when that happens, forcing us to chase the gems like Thanos! :laugh: Monster Fighters, anyone?

Or Atlantis! :laugh: I suppose all the keys did come in that one portal set, though... :look:

Sadly no gauntlet. Also, it's a bit lame that Captain America is the exact same in both sets and doesn't even have leg printing or boot molding...And does Hyperion have a specialized cape or is it just pushed to one side in that photo? Anyway, I'm buying both sets. I love the Iron Man variants and just can't pass up those new figs in the Avenjet

That Thanos grin... Anyways I like the avenjet set. Interesting they gave Hyperion the new BvS superman face with the cocky grin. I really like Mrs marvel, iron man, and Hyperion. Quite disappointed about cap and thanos. No infinity gauntlet equals no threat at all.