Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

We should just start every new page in this thread with "No New 4th Set Info", since everyone keeps asking.

I mean, really when 4th set info finally drops, it's not like anyone here is gonna miss it or somehow not hear it.

We should just start every new page in this thread with "No New 4th Set Info", since everyone keeps asking.

I mean, really when 4th set info finally drops, it's not like anyone here is gonna miss it or somehow not hear it.

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion (No New Captain America:/Civil War 4th Set Information As Of Yet Guys So Please Don't Keep Asking Just Check The First Page)

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion (No New Captain America:/Civil War 4th Set Information As Of Yet Guys So Please Don't Keep Asking Just Check The First Page)

Winner.

Yep. Otherwise, I feel like we're just post-padding.

So, my question on topic is, the Cap polybag - how much is it at TRU and why are they running it so close to the Cap polybag offered with purchase by Lego that's at the end of May? I don't recall a time where Lego had done this before.

Do you think Spider-Man would get a look to more match his movie version?

We don't know anything, my friend. But obviously he'll look close to his movie version depending on what preliminary art Marvel provided Lego.

We don't know anything, my friend. But obviously he'll look close to his movie version depending on what preliminary art Marvel provided Lego.

Judging by the time taken to release this set, he should be based of his costume in the trailer. His scenes weren't filmed until about Jan/Feb due to rights and casting

I hope he gets the red boots painted on. Hate how most of his figures have all blue legs. Don't know why they only gave him boots once.

Its easy enough to order the red boots part from BaP still though. I have mine ready for any new print spidey comming up!

I hope he gets the red boots painted on. Hate how most of his figures have all blue legs. Don't know why they only gave him boots once.

So you'll buy the expensive set with the red boots :tongue:

It's because they wanted us to buy the sand man and rhino set.

Edited by amazingbricks

It's because they wanted us to buy the sand man and rhino set.

And we would have if it was a decent set and had a bigfig comic rhino and a better sandman.

Its easy enough to order the red boots part from BaP still though. I have mine ready for any new print spidey comming up!

Forgive my ignorance what's BaP?

Bricks and Pieces. It's a part of shop.lego.com that lets you order individual bricks and pieces, or if there was an issue with a piece you can get a replacement there

Edited by Marvelous Spidey

It's actually Bricks and Pieces on Lego Service, where you can buy select pieces from sets

Buildingwon - Can I ask if you found this in a TRU in the US? I thought the Cap polybag was only available through the Lego store next month.

TRU in the United States. California to be specific. On the shelf in the lego section. No pestering of employees necessary!

I watched the film yesterday. No idea how 4th set could look :P

If someone need to know something PM

As did I. I feel like the assumption that it could be an extension of the airport is probably the most likely thing.

As did I. I feel like the assumption that it could be an extension of the airport is probably the most likely thing.

Including figures of Vision, Spidey, Hawkeye, a civilian like Ross or Zemo, then either Black Widow, Falcon or Black Panther

Hey I have read on BrickSet that the Captain America Motorcycle polybag would be available from Lego store in May but I don't see it mentioned in the May calendar for UK.

http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/brand%20retail/stores/calendar/2016/may/163327%20d2c%20st_may2016_newsletter_uk.pdf?l.r2=-569995507

Does anyone have any info on when we will be getting this poly in the UK please?

Including figures of Vision, Spidey, Hawkeye, a civilian like Ross or Zemo, then either Black Widow, Falcon or Black Panther

I hope this isn't a mention to Ross or Zemo being present at the airport battle?

I'm not seeing the film until tomorrow and I'm sure a lot of other people won't see it straight away either so would hate for more info to be given out than what we've seen in the trailers.