Sign in to follow this  
Brother Steven

Crunching Footsteps

18346377165_9a1fdb85e3_z.jpg

I thought I'd give these new purple leaves a try, and you know what, I think they turned out better then I thought they would :)

Hope you guys like it! :)

~Brother Steven

Fantastic :wub: . I love the base and the tree. Furthermore the colour scheme is great, too.

The tree is just stunning, I love it! Nice colours for the base, speaking of which: is that 'dalek-brick' on that pedestal supposed to represent a Japanese ornament?

Great figure too, nice use of the CMF kilt!

This is a perfect example of simple elegance. I love how much detail you packed into such a small base and all of the colors flow perfectly together. I absolutely love that minifigure too!

The overall build is very good, but I also think purple leaves are unusual in winter. It would look more realistic as a summertime depiction, but being fictitous it really doesn't matter. The design of the tree and base are nice, both are colorful, and I like the use of the owl. The man looks pretty happy which matches the carefree mood of the rest of the scene. Good work.

Looks great! I like the base alot, the use of teeth for snow-draped ground is clever. The purple leaves looks interesting also :classic: Good job!