Kai NRG

[G:O16, U vs. DK] Beacon of Hope

It seemed like the Desert King was taking over. Square after Ulandian square had succumbed to his voracious appetite. Things looked like they would never get better.

Until the Ulandians lit a beacon. A beacon calling all true Kaliphlinians to rally round their standard. A beacon warning all the enemies of freedom to beware. A beacon of hope.

We may have lost the battle. But the fight's not over yet!

18274349732_3c2b39c4ac.jpg

Whew. I think that was the last week for guerrillas. Man, I thought this day would never come! :tongue: C&C welcome!

The irregular rocks are nice and the tall tower looks pretty convincing. But how many men died lighting those giant flares?? (I know, I know...) Looks pretty good.

Superb micro-scale tower, Kai, very nice rock-work as well! :thumbup: It's not over yet! :wink:

Thanks guys!

The irregular rocks are nice and the tall tower looks pretty convincing. But how many men died lighting those giant flares?? (I know, I know...) Looks pretty good.

:laugh: They don't come smaller, you know!

Thanks!

Neat tower design, I like that you avoided a basic square and added some character with other additions :thumbup:

Lovely rockwork. Moreover the tower looks nice, too :thumbup:

Thank you! I pride myself on my rockwork. :grin:

Nice micro build! :thumbup:

Thanks Hammerhand!

Neat tower design, I like that you avoided a basic square and added some character with other additions :thumbup:

Thank you!