darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

ARC Troopers weren't present during the Battle of Geonosis.

I really hope we get a set sometime in the near future with Luminara Unduli, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Aayla Secura. Those seem to the the only Clone Wars Jedi we're missing.

Stealth Hunter, those are some great ideas as well. Add maybe two Clone Pilots, 6 Clone Gunners, and a couple of Clones to fill some more seats and I would buy a few for sure.

Dont forget Shaak Ti, and he is not really a jedi but General Grievous...

they should make a clone wars version

Here are my ideas :

Lucrehulk-class Droid control ship

Pieces : 2000+

Rooms : Large hangar, reception room, command bridge and hallway

MINI vehicles : republic cruiser, some C-9979 landing crafts, a dozen of vulture droids, AATs and MTTs

Minifigures : Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ep. 1), Qui-Gon Jinn, DC-14 protocol droid, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Darth Sidious hologram, two droidekas and many battle droids

The Executor

Pieces : 1500

Rooms : Hangar, command bridge, Vader's meditation chamber and a weapon centre

MINI vehicles : Tie fighters and bombers, an escape pod, an imperial shuttle

Minifigures : Darth Vader, Colonel Veers, Capt. Needa, two death star troopers, one imperial officer, six stormtroopers or less

Endor battle pack

Pieces : 100

Rooms : none

MINI vehicles : none

Other : ewok catapult

Minifigures : three rebel commandos (all with different faces), one ewok

Scout troopers battle pack

Other : one speederbike and a small communication center

Minifigures : two scouttroopers, one death star soldier, one imperial officer

30th Anniversary Cloud City (which we'll probably see next year)

Pieces : 2500+

MINI vehicles : Millenium Falcon, Slave I, imperial shuttle

Rooms : landing pad, carbon freezing chamber, a hallway, dinner room, normal room, Cloud City inner tower ("I am your father!")

Minifigures : (all flesh) Princess Leia, Han Solo, Carbonite Han Solo, Chewbacca, C3-PO, R2-D2, Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, Lobot, three or four Bespin guards, Darth Vader, imperial officer, Boba Fett (cloud city version), a few stormtroopers, a few citizens

Ewok celebrating

Pieces : 300

Content : a large campfire, portions of the ewok village (a hutt and footbridge), trees and small details, stormtroopers and scouttroopers helmets

Minifigures : Han Solo, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, C3-PO, Chewbacca, Wedge Antilies, a few rebel pilots and ewoks

Special : Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker (Ep.III) ghosts minifigures

Here are my ideas :

Ewok celebrating

Content : a large campfire, portions of the ewok village (a hutt and footbridge), trees and small details, stormtroopers and scouttroopers helmets

Minifigures : Han Solo, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, C3-PO, Chewbacca, Wedge Antilies, a few rebel pilots and ewoks

This is an interesting one. I think it will be a nice set ... its quite different from all the other SW sets we seen so far. The stormtroopers helmets will be great because then I can replace those my nephews lost for me.

Dont forget Shaak Ti, and he is not really a jedi but General Grievous...

they should make a clone wars version

Have you looked in the rumours thread, there is a rumour he is getting another star fighter, i assume it will be a CW version of Grievous.

Here are my ideas :

Lucrehulk-class Droid control ship

Pieces : 2000+

Rooms : Large hangar, reception room, command bridge and hallway

MINI vehicles : republic cruiser, some C-9979 landing crafts, a dozen of vulture droids, AATs and MTTs

Minifigures : Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ep. 1), Qui-Gon Jinn, DC-14 protocol droid, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Darth Sidious hologram, two droidekas and many battle droids

The Executor

Pieces : 1500

Rooms : Hangar, command bridge, Vader's meditation chamber and a weapon centre

MINI vehicles : Tie fighters and bombers, an escape pod, an imperial shuttle

Minifigures : Darth Vader, Colonel Veers, Capt. Needa, two death star troopers, one imperial officer, six stormtroopers or less

Endor battle pack

Other : ewok catapult

Minifigures : three rebel commandos (all with different faces), one ewok

Scout troopers battle pack

Other : one speederbike and a small communication center

Minifigures : two scouttroopers, one death star soldier, one imperial officer

30th Anniversary Cloud City (which we'll probably see next year)

Pieces : 2500+

MINI vehicles : Millenium Falcon, Slave I, imperial shuttle

Rooms : landing pad, carbon freezing chamber, a hallway, dinner room, normal room, Cloud City inner tower ("I am your father!")

Minifigures : (all flesh) Princess Leia, Han Solo, Carbonite Han Solo, Chewbacca, C3-PO, R2-D2, Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, Lobot, three or four Bespin guards, Darth Vader, imperial officer, Boba Fett (cloud city version), a few stormtroopers, a few citizens

Ewok celebrating

These are all excellent ideas, however I think the Executor is too close to the ISD already released. Not that I wouldn't like to see it.

As for the people talking about getting another Grievous, my guess would be they'd just use the same mold as the one they used for the Ep III sets. Who knows for sure though, that's just the feeling I have about it.

Ewok Village - 267 pieces - 24.99 $

The heroes of the original trilogy have befriended the teddy-bear-like ewoks, and they have taken them as forest gods and invited them to their village! As C-3PO and R2-D2 tell the ewoks of their previous adventures, Luke, Han and Leia group on the tree bridge for a last reunion before Luke bravely sets out to make his father overtake the Emperor and see sense.

Includes 3 trees, 2 bridges, tree hut for 4, campfire, 2 Ewok warriors, Wicket, Chief Chirpa, Luke, Han, Leia, C-3PO and R2-D2!

A dream.

Ewok Village - 267 pieces - 24.99 $

The heroes of the original trilogy have befriended the teddy-bear-like ewoks, and they have taken them as forest gods and invited them to their village! As C-3PO and R2-D2 tell the ewoks of their previous adventures, Luke, Han and Leia group on the tree bridge for a last reunion before Luke bravely sets out to make his father overtake the Emperor and see sense.

Includes 3 trees, 2 bridges, tree hut for 4, campfire, 2 Ewok warriors, Wicket, Chief Chirpa, Luke, Han, Leia, C-3PO and R2-D2!

A dream.

That seems like a bit much for $25, but a nice idea. :thumbup: It'd more likely be sold for about $40. :sad:

What I'd like to see:

- UCS A-Wing

- UCS B-Wing (to complete my Republic Alphabetic fighters)

- Home One

- maybe a great Diorama set like the attack on Echo Base or the battle for the bunker of Endor

I was a little bit dissapointed of the 2009-sets. The Home One-Set is in fact an A-Wing set with a small headquarter. The Tantive IV set doesn't look have as good as the old UCS Blockaderunner (which I unfortunately couldn't afford in the past. Now I earn money but the Tantive IV is that expensive, I won't buy it for such a high price on ebay or bricklink).

How long will we see new Star Wars sets from Lego? I think the licence won't last forever; unfortunately...

Thanks for the infos!

I thought it would be interesting to start this topic to see which set was most wanted for 2010.

Please post in this topic which set you would like to be made for example Palpatines Arrest.

So go ahead it could be any star wars related set.

To any moderators if you want to close this topic then it is fine I do not know if this has already been done.

I think you're looking for the 'Future Star Wars sets' topic. :classic:

Yup yup yup.

So this is closed, since we've already got a topic on this.

There's even a topic on which battle packs you'd like to see in the future - plus a contest on making one.

Check the Star Wars Forum Index for existing topics and more.

An Order 66 themed set

-Ki-Adi Mundi with a couple of Galactic Marines and maybe even that hovertank thing we see in the death scene.

-Plo-Koon's blue Jedi starfighter

-Clone heavy cannon

-OUTRIDER!!!

That one's rumoured to come out next year, so you may be in luck there. :classic:

That one's rumoured to come out next year, so you may be in luck there. :classic:

As much as they have beaten the Jedi Starfighter to death, I'd still buy it, just so I can have the colection of all of them.

-Ki-Adi Mundi with a couple of Galactic Marines and maybe even that hovertank thing we see in the death scene.

Hovertank thing? :look: You mean the Fighter Tank? That one is already released and currently available, so there would be a greater chance that we get an Octopurra droid with a set like that.

I think he means an UT-AT, and that doesn't sound bad to me. A new vehicle, a new Jedi, and the marines can easily be made with Snowtroopers helmets, only different colours. Maybe a good idea to add commander Bacara too.

Here are some of my ideas:

Geonosis Arena : - $199.99 - AOTC

It could be a diorama composed by different structures so you can put them in the location and order do you like. It could include a big portion with three different gates where the arena creatures can be "stored", the three big "sacrifice" pillars, two potions of the arena with sits for the public and the big tower that was used by the Separatists leaders.

Creatures: Nexu, Acklay, Reek.

Minifigs: Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Coleman Trebor, 4 Geonosian Soldiers, 4 Battle Droids, 2 Super Battle Droids, C-3PO in BD body, Battle Droid with C-3PO body, Jango Fett, Count Dooku.

Extras: 5 Lightsabers, 12 Blasters, 2 Small Blasters.

Kamino Encounter: - $89.99 - AOTC

It could include a big landing platform with a small bridge that connects it to a small section with a blast door. Obviously it must include the Jango Fett Slave I. The can also add one or two towers to the sides for more detail.

Minifigs: Jango Fett, Obi-Wan, Boba Fett and Taun We.

Extras: Grappling Hook, a Lightsaber, 2 Small Blasters and some boxes with tools.

C´mon TLC give some love to the forgotten Episode II line :grin: .

Two new ideas I really would like to see:

SW Magnet Set Imperial Trooper 10 Euros

Expand your Star Wars minifigure collection!

including three dark grey magnets

minifigs: Imperial Trooper with small gun, Rebel Mechanican (from the last version of the red A-Wing) with wrench and Scout Trooper with small gun

Luke's Arrest On Endor 100 Euros

Meet Darth Vader on Endor and make Luke ready for the flight to Emperor Palpatine in the second Death Star!

a landing platform (that accommodates an Imperial Shuttle) on some pillars, with a small open hallway (where Luke meets his father)

(perhaps even an elevator, a small weapon chamber and a small contorl room - but not absolutely neccessary)

including an Imperial Shuttle with a gangway that opens in the front (beneath the cockpit), some boxes, barrels and weapons

minifigs: Luke in Endor outfit, Darth Vader, Imperial Officer, two Stormtroopers, Imperial Shuttle Pilot and Imperial Officer with black suit (the copilot)

Klaus-Dieter

Sometimes I wonder if the people posting here have any math skills at all given that they'll list ideas that would cost hundreds of dollars and then suggest prices not even a fifth of that amount. No wonder the economy's like it is.

Anyway, I'd suggest the following:

Queen Amidala's Starship

Figures: Queen Amidala, Padme as handmaiden, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Captain, Jar-Jar, Anakin, R2-D2

Interior: Cockpit, Queen's Audience Chamber, lift for for R2

Pieces: 1200 including chromed exterior

Size: 20" long

Estimated Price: $500

Jabba's Palace

Figures: Jabba, Slave Leia, Luke, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna, C3PO, Boba Fett, Rancor

Rooms: Throne room (top), Rancor Pit (below)

Pieces: 750

Estimated Price: 100

Cantina

Figures: Luke, Obi-Wan, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Greedo, bartender,

Includes: Booth, bar

Pieces: 300

Estimated Price: $30

Cloud Car

Figures: Cloud Car Pilot (2), Lobot

Pieces: 400

Estimated Price: $40

Tusken Raiders

Figures: Tusken Raiders (2), Bantha

Pieces: 75

Estimated Price: $25

Padme's Episode III Ship

Figures: Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin

Interior: Cockpit

Pieces: 400 including chrome exterior

Estimated Price: $150

Sometimes I wonder if the people posting here have any math skills at all given that they'll list ideas that would cost hundreds of dollars and then suggest prices not even a fifth of that amount. No wonder the economy's like it is.

Anyway, I'd suggest the following:

Queen Amidala's Starship

Figures: Queen Amidala, Padme as handmaiden, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Captain, Jar-Jar, Anakin, R2-D2

Interior: Cockpit, Queen's Audience Chamber, lift for for R2

Pieces: 1200 including chromed exterior

Size: 20" long

Estimated Price: $500

Jabba's Palace

Figures: Jabba, Slave Leia, Luke, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna, C3PO, Boba Fett, Rancor

Rooms: Throne room (top), Rancor Pit (below)

Pieces: 750

Estimated Price: 100

Cantina

Figures: Luke, Obi-Wan, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Greedo, bartender,

Includes: Booth, bar

Pieces: 300

Estimated Price: $30

Cloud Car

Figures: Cloud Car Pilot (2), Lobot

Pieces: 400

Estimated Price: $40

Tusken Raiders

Figures: Tusken Raiders (2), Bantha

Pieces: 75

Estimated Price: $25

Padme's Episode III Ship

Figures: Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin

Interior: Cockpit

Pieces: 400 including chrome exterior

Estimated Price: $150

Those prices are a little bit high especially the chrome ships´ ones. We know that chroming parts is expensive but $500 for 1200 pieces?

A Trade Federation Control Ship would be incredible - it wouldnt be cheap if done right - 2000-3000 bricks would be required

Has such an awesome design - would love to see it done (but not if its done on the cheap)

I just want a good set that is relatively cheap in the price/parts ratio. Just like the Republic Gunship as it was an awesome set and still is. The AT-AT and Clone Turbo Tank are prime picks for greatness!!!

My idea is Jabba's Palace on the same scale as the Death Star. This set will be expensive do to the amount of new molds and Minifigures. It would include excisting figures Jedi Knight Luke, Han Solo in carbonite, Han Solo without vest, Slave Leia, Jabba the Hutt, C3PO,R2D2, Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Gammorean Gaurds x2, Skiff Guard Lando and a Jawa.New molds would include Salcious Crumb, Max Rebo, Droopy McCool, Rancor (like in the Lego Star Wars Video Games) and Oola. New characters would be Nikto guard, Weequay guard, Rancor Keeper, and Bossh Leia. The set would be a nicely detailed Jabba's Palace with trap doors and giant front doors. A Rancor Pit with Skeleton. Make it a giant Palace and let it swing open.

Those prices are a little bit high especially the chrome ships´ ones. We know that chroming parts is expensive but $500 for 1200 pieces?

Then again, if they sell two chrome magnets (4x4 bricks) for ten dollars, I can imagine the price of a whole chrome ship to be that high. :hmpf:

Anyway, I really want there to be a cheap set with Mon Calamari figs in it. Even a Home One magnet set would do. A Mon Cal BP would a dream, but is unlikely to happen. Maybe during the ROTJ anniversary...

And we really need a CIS capital ship.