darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I'm not sure if Lego is making the Cloud City, but I hope if they ever do make one that it is in the same style as the Death Star play set. I hope it comes with all of the scenes from cloud city including some ugnaughts to be in the carbon freeze chamber.

A UCS AT-TE has always been mine dream, one that is extremely detailed and looks as movie accurate as possible, but as UCS sets are more based of the original trilogy, it's extremely unlikely to ever occur. Still... I can wish.

A UCS AT-TE has always been mine dream, one that is extremely detailed and looks as movie accurate as possible, but as UCS sets are more based of the original trilogy, it's extremely unlikely to ever occur. Still... I can wish.

I would like some prequel UCS sets as well. Obi-Wan's starfighter was a step in the right direction. I want to see an Eta-2 intercepter, AKA the jedi starfighters from episode 3.

Anyone else hoping for more playsets in the vein of Death Star, Palpatine's Arrest, and Duel on Geonosis? Those are my favorite type of SW sets, and I feel like LEGO is doing really well with them lately (just put together Duel on Geonosis yesterday). I really hope we eventually get a Yoda vs. Sidious (my favorite scene in all 6 movies) and Duel of the Fates sets that are similar! While I'm at it, a Geonosis Arena set would also be one that I'd love to see, and also the Jedi Temple.

So, what are the odds of a new UCS Millennium Falcon, or even an updated release of 10179. I thought I had read rumors about it, but all I read is plans for a regular MF, since 7965 is quite old already...

So, what are the odds of a new UCS Millennium Falcon, or even an updated release of 10179. I thought I had read rumors about it, but all I read is plans for a regular MF, since 7965 is quite old already...

There are rumors floating about concerning a new ucs falcon. My guess if there is one it will be released next year in conjunction with the new movie and might reflect any changes that have occurred to the falcon. Seems we will be getting a slave 1 ucs this year.

I want Jango Fetts Slave 1. Nothing more, nothing less :(

just took my boba fet appart and replaced it with all blue

6322142_orig.jpg

Anyone else hoping for more playsets in the vein of Death Star, Palpatine's Arrest, and Duel on Geonosis? Those are my favorite type of SW sets, and I feel like LEGO is doing really well with them lately (just put together Duel on Geonosis yesterday). I really hope we eventually get a Yoda vs. Sidious (my favorite scene in all 6 movies) and Duel of the Fates sets that are similar! While I'm at it, a Geonosis Arena set would also be one that I'd love to see, and also the Jedi Temple.

This summers Mos Eisley Cantina falls along those lines. I figure we are long past time for a Luke vs Vader duel set. Either Bespin or Endor. I still think there is a Yoda v Sidious Senate Chamber set somewhere in the pipeline. They have a picture of what looks an awful lot like it should be a set of that scene in the DK Yoda Chronicles book.

Why do we need another Millenium Falcon lol?

At the end of the day there are a small group of craft which will always attract more attention than others.... X-Wing, Tie, Falcon IMO being the top 3. All 3 are iconic to the original trilogy. All 3 are recognisable to non-fans. All 3 are recreatable in a UCS lineup to a mini-figure scale.

I would LOVE a UT-AT with the Galactic Marines. It's one of the last clone ground vehicles TLG haven't made if I'm not mistaken.

But I've fallen in love with the KOTOR sets, so more of those would be loved greatly.

If they are go around a second time with UCS Xwing, maybe a UCS MF, can i hope for another UCS ISD??

I would LOVE a UT-AT with the Galactic Marines. It's one of the last clone ground vehicles TLG haven't made if I'm not mistaken.

That would be great, throw in bacara, 2 marines, ki adi mundi and something for them to fight and it will be perfect!

I'm not sure if Lego is making the Cloud City, but I hope if they ever do make one that it is in the same style as the Death Star play set. I hope it comes with all of the scenes from cloud city including some ugnaughts to be in the carbon freeze chamber.

I agree. I recently left my "Dark Ages" when The Simpsons House came out earlier this year and I picked that up, along with the entire Simpsons minifigure line. After completing that set, I got the urge again and started into the Star Wars line. The OT is really my favorite line, and my collection includes the Death Star, X-Wing, Millenium Falcon, Jabba's Sail Barge, Rancor Pit, Palpatine's Arrest, some minor little sets to satisfy an urge when I've been bored, and I have the Desert Skiff and Jabba's Palace on it's way to me next week.

I'd really like to see more and more sets from the OT come out. Things like Yoda's hut, the Cloud City, etc. etc. I plan to eventually get the Ewok Villiage, Sandcrawler, a Tie Fighter, etc. etc. as finances and time allows throughout the year. I just love the OT and some of the PT sets that have come out. I just wish we'd get more and more of the actual "Sets" instead of all the bevy of "ships" that seem to come out each year. I understand that I have gotten back into Lego Star Wars at a time when the Clone Wars and various ships are the main focus, but I really hope that more and more sets come out.

I'd LOVE to see another, highly detailed, Cloud City come out, Luke's Home which would include Aunt Beru, Yoda's Degobah Hut, the Endor Imperial Base, etc. come out so I could add them to my collection. For the PT, I'd LOVE to see a Jedi Council Set come out. I highly doubt they'd ever do that as it would require the inclusion of all the main Jedi Council characters in the set, but that'd be great to have.

See, the Ewok Village is kind of a strange beast to me. On one hand, it looks like a fantastically-designed set, but on the other hand, I can't see myself ever shelling out 200+ dollars for an Ewok village. Something like that for the Jedi Temple, the Senate, or Geonosis, on the other hand...

Stumbled across a few rumors of a planned "new" UCS Falcon in 2014/15. Wouldn't be surprising if LEGO did a re-release of a large scale Falcon since we know the ship is returning in Episode 7. That said, the YouTube video below clearly shows a large scale falcon that doesn't seem to be any kit I'm familiar with. I find the blue elements to be interesting - perhaps in line with some coloring on the Falcon in Ep. 7? I'm sure many of us w/out a 10179 would jump at the chance to own a Falcon. If you already own 10179 would you ever consider buying a revised version, perhaps one modeled after Episode 7? Perhaps this is a custom build done just for this "dream room" and I'm being way too hopeful :)

I thought this would make for a fun discussion - thanks.

Groove Bricks talks of a UCS Falcon rumor:

http://www.groovebri...2014early-2015/

This Brick Link post also discusses a new UCS Falcon rumor.

http://www.bricklink...e.asp?ID=796026

Edited by Haderach

I would love to have another falcon as I missed out on the first one; however, it'll be hard to top the older one

Agreed... Hope it's as good or better!

I would be happy with essentially a rerelease, but with an interior. There are some great mods they could incorporate. I also missed out on the last one, so an improved version would be awesome!

It'd be the 5th Millennium Falcon we've gotten (Right?) but Star Wars is awesome, so I'd let it slide.

Lego has made a lot of millennium falcons. But this one looks pretty good. It also looks fragile.. hmm. We will see.