darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I really hope either the Walmart exclusive or Toys R Us exclusive for 2014 will be Jango fett's Slave 1.

I highly doubt we'll see Jango's Slave one as an Exclusive set this year, but I guess you never really with Lego. Concering the Exclusive though, here are my predictions...

-(Toys R Us Exclusive)Republic UT-AT Walker: Ki-Adi Mundi, Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine(x2), Super Battle Droid(x2)-89.99$

-(Walmart Exclusive)Imperial TIE Interceptor: TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial RA-7 Protocal Droid, Stormtrooper, TIE Stand-39.99$

Thanks For Reading!

Luke on Dagobah: includes Luke in training outfit, Force Ghost Obi-Wan, Darth Vader with Luke's face, muddy R2-D2, and Yoda in OT outfit. Set comes with a full sized Yoda's Hut, swamp with monster, cave, and log for Obi-Wan to sit on. Play features include: a catapult that launches R2, removable roof to access the interior of the hut. Inside, there could be a pot and stove, Yoda's bed with a cape as a blanket, and a stool. Also, there could be a clip on the ground for Luke to hold on to to mimick a handstand. Retail: £40.

sir bricky strikes again! A force ghost would be awesome, but I've heard a discussion before on how trans minifigures would be fragile. Hopefully we can have one someday...

I highly doubt we'll see Jango's Slave one as an Exclusive set this year, but I guess you never really with Lego. Concering the Exclusive though, here are my predictions...

-(Toys R Us Exclusive)Republic UT-AT Walker: Ki-Adi Mundi, Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine(x2), Super Battle Droid(x2)-89.99$

-(Walmart Exclusive)Imperial TIE Interceptor: TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial RA-7 Protocal Droid, Stormtrooper, TIE Stand-39.99$

Thanks For Reading!

I know its unlikey this year, I just really want it. But when do you think the next system scale Slave 1 will be released? Jango's or Boba's.

I know its unlikey this year, I just really want it. But when do you think the next system scale Slave 1 will be released? Jango's or Boba's.

Well if the recent rumors are true, a spin-off movie about Boba Fett will be made and released inbetween Episodes 7 and 8. So at this point I think lego would probably release one when the movie comes out.

It would be nice to have a proper battle droid battle pack, as we have not had one since the first in 2007. I know we technically had the assassin droids in 2009, but those aren't really battle droids. anyway, here's my idea:

A set called battle droids battle pack, (quite a ring to that name) it would include a crab droid, 2 super battle droids and 3 regular battle droids. A set like this would work well with the utapau troopers battle pack that just came out. (lets hope something better designed too. :wink: )

Does anyone think we will see an exclusive set with Galactic Marines in this year?

They would be mindblowing considering the rumors of separated helmets and backpacks of Snowtroopers.

Though i'd like to see a Ki-Adi Mundi figure in a non CW stylized face, along with the marines.

Does anyone think we will see an exclusive set with Galactic Marines in this year?

just to clarify, the galactic marines are the snowtrooper looking clones that were with ki-adi right? if so, then I sure hope we do. those guys are look awesome.

just to clarify, the galactic marines are the snowtrooper looking clones that were with ki-adi right? if so, then I sure hope we do. those guys are look awesome.

Yep, those are the ones. :grin:

Why haven't we gotten an actual clone base yet? That would be a cool idea.

Anywho, Winter 2015:

Rebel Trooper Battle Pack: Rebel trooper(2), Rebel Technician, Rebel Pilot(red symbol). Rebel ground vehicle.

Storm Trooper Battle Pack: Stormie(2), Scout trooper(with rifle), and Imperial commander. Imperial Land speeder.

Naboo Security Battle Pack: Security guard(2), Naboo Pilot(2). Flash Speeder.

Battle of Mygeeto(14.99): Ki Adi Mundi, Bacara, Galactic Marine, Super Battle droid(2), Tri-Droid.

Republic Fighter Tank(24.99): Galactic Marine (2)

TIE Advanced(24.99): Darth Vader, Tarkin, Death Star Trooper.

Crab Droid(24.99): Cody, 212th Airbourne, Security Battle Droid(2). Pose-able legs.

TIE Defender(29.99): TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial Commander, Imperial Crew Member, Storm Trooper.

more system ideas coming soon.

Micro fighters:

Y-wing: Davish Krail.

TIE Fighter: TIE Pilot

Slave One: Boba Fett

Naboo Starfighter: Naboo Pilot

Tantive IV: Captain Antilles.

Vulture Droid: Battle Droid Pilot.

i would like to see something like a bounty hunter battle pack, with empire strikes back exclusives like zuckuss and 4-lom

*See two posts above*

I'm really liking some of these ideas, especially the crab droid and mygeeto. revenge of the sith sets are some of my favorites.

Galactic Marines Battle Pack: comes with x3 Galactic Marines and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Set includes rubble, E-web cannon, and a crab droid. Play Features: rubble explodes, missiles on the E-web and crab droid. £11.99 retail.

Thanks for reading :sweet:

Galactic Marines Battle Pack: comes with x3 Galactic Marines and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Set includes rubble, E-web cannon, and a crab droid. Play Features: rubble explodes, missiles on the E-web and crab droid. £11.99 retail.

Thanks for reading :sweet:

Makes sense. Having them together would be great and it would give us more troopers of a different type for any clone army.

I know I've already said thins but we need more EU sets. Not everyone knows them but that doesn't mean they can't make them for those who love star wars enough not to care where they are from.

Why haven't we gotten an actual clone base yet? That would be a cool idea.

Anywho, Winter 2015:

Rebel Trooper Battle Pack: Rebel trooper(2), Rebel Technician, Rebel Pilot(red symbol). Rebel ground vehicle.

Storm Trooper Battle Pack: Stormie(2), Scout trooper(with rifle), and Imperial commander. Imperial Land speeder.

Naboo Security Battle Pack: Security guard(2), Naboo Pilot(2). Flash Speeder.

Battle of Mygeeto(14.99): Ki Adi Mundi, Bacara, Galactic Marine, Super Battle droid(2), Tri-Droid.

Republic Fighter Tank(24.99): Galactic Marine (2)

TIE Advanced(24.99): Darth Vader, Tarkin, Death Star Trooper.

Crab Droid(24.99): Cody, 212th Airbourne, Security Battle Droid(2). Pose-able legs.

TIE Defender(29.99): TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial Commander, Imperial Crew Member, Storm Trooper.

more system ideas coming soon.

Micro fighters:

Y-wing: Davish Krail.

TIE Fighter: TIE Pilot

Slave One: Boba Fett

Naboo Starfighter: Naboo Pilot

Tantive IV: Captain Antilles.

Vulture Droid: Battle Droid Pilot.

Now which type of commander are you talking about because it would be amazing if Lego made some PURE Stormtrooper Commanders.

I really hope if it does it comes in a UT AT set a octopurra droid would be a bonus.

We just need UT-AT in general. Sure AT-TEs, AT-ATs, AT-OTs, and AT-APs are fun but we need MORE. We also need more imperial or Sith sets (Like Sith Sith, not separatist or imperial).

Well if the recent rumors are true, a spin-off movie about Boba Fett will be made and released inbetween Episodes 7 and 8. So at this point I think lego would probably release one when the movie comes out.

If they come out with a set that has Boba Fett and Jina Solo with some Mandalorians I would be Very happy. Edited by BigJoe

Probably not a popular opinion, but I'd like to see a new version of the AAT, preferably a tan version. They're one of the few things from the prequel trilogy that I always liked the look of, and it'd be interesting to see how they could design it with all the new parts that have been introduced since the last AAT model (8018).

Probably not a popular opinion, but I'd like to see a new version of the AAT, preferably a tan version. They're one of the few things from the prequel trilogy that I always liked the look of, and it'd be interesting to see how they could design it with all the new parts that have been introduced since the last AAT model (8018).

You're not alone there. I'd love to see a new AAT! Even though the design of the Clone Wars one was near perfect I wasn't too keen on the blue and grey colours it had. A tan version from Episode I would be more than welcome. It would also be a good way to get a few more missing characters like Battle Padme, Boss Nass or Captain Tarpals.

I agree with the above, in fact I think I mentioned a tpm aat a few pages back. It's one of my favorite droid vehicles.

I too, agree with Graysmith an ATT would be brilliant. A green Naboo Speeder would also be a nice set to add along aside it.

I too, agree with Graysmith an ATT would be brilliant. A green Naboo Speeder would also be a nice set to add along aside it.

i think we just need more Nabooians in general.