Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

Help with screaming female mini fig?

Hi all

I haven't been collecting long and need some advice.

I'm building a moc that needs a screaming or deeply upset female mini figure head in traditional yellow.

Can anyone tell me of a set containing one or the name of a mini fig that I could go on the hunt for?

One that springs to mind is Cardio Carrie from tlm Ice cream machine set, but she has a head band print on her forehead so might not work for what you need.

I just remembered, all 3 minifigs from the LEGO Ideas Research Institute have double faces, one variant of which is upset / angry.

although I found that most male screaming faces work ok on a female minifigure anyway.

also Fabu-fan (she has braces) and is quite expensive.

Edited by Sven F

I found one in the build a minifig station just a week or two ago. Worth a try there because I don't know where it was from.

One that springs to mind is Cardio Carrie from tlm Ice cream machine set, but she has a head band print on her forehead so might not work for what you need.

I just remembered, all 3 minifigs from the LEGO Ideas Research Institute have double faces, one variant of which is upset / angry.

although I found that most male screaming faces work ok on a female minifigure anyway.

also Fabu-fan (she has braces) and is quite expensive.

I'm actually using Cardio Carrie right now but she looks odd in her workout clothes. The Fabu-Fan would be perfect. Pricey though.

That's a great face thanks. I'm getting that. Just because it's great.

Yup. Many thanks.

This is the first one I thought of.

ac008.jpg

Alien Conquest

If you want to check out all the options I recommend Brickowl. They have an easy to use set of filters when looking for specific minifig parts. I know Bricklink has a similar search function but in my opinion Brickowl's interface works/looks much better.

I'll look from this one. What a great mini fig. Thanks, I'm sorry I missed Alien Conquest during my dark age.

The Helena Skvalding head from Pharoahs Quest is great for a distressed female as well. It has a lot of character and emotion.

Possibly the CMF Series 10 Warrior Woman, Series 12 Dino Tracker, or Series 13 Samurai.