Lego 6060 Knight's Challenge Review

Lego 6060 Feedback  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate This Set?

• Perfect
    • Good
    • Poor
    • Not Interested
  2. 2. Would you spend your Money to buy this set?

• Yes
    • No

Hello,

I saw that this set also needed for a review here at EB so here i am with this review for this another Awesome Set from Vintage Era! :)

This Set is JUST AWESOME with Many valuable Parts like: Lion & Dragon Bardings + Brown Horse, Shields, White Canopies and Old Tree :)

The Sets comes with: 8 Minifigure. Yes :) So cool to have a lot of minifigures + 1 Black Horse + 1 Brown Horse

Ohh Man, what a true Classic set!!

To Me , this is Just a complete set in terms of everything is balanced,,Perfect!

Now With Photos:

16582448735_c6eb1094b4_c.jpg

16581212201_643288ba72_c.jpg

15960280534_ab70bcb238_c.jpg

16583046192_3e08fa5c52_c.jpg

16581716522_1c922fa2bd_c.jpg

16581227031_711016440f_c.jpg

Hope you Enjoyed This Classic Set and Review :)

Cheers

Edited by VintageLegoEra

I had this set as a kid, It's really nice to see it again. The fourth photo appears to be a bit broken though.

Thanks for posting this!

I had this set as a kid, It's really nice to see it again. The fourth photo appears to be a bit broken though.

Thanks for posting this!

Hello.

i cant see any photos are broken? you mean not showing up?

There's a line at about the top quarter of the picture, where the image is separated slightly.

ohh i saw it now. Looks like a bug in Flicker while uploading. i will re-upload again

Update: Everything is fine now! :)

Edited by VintageLegoEra

:) now the fourth and fifth pic are the same, and the original fourth is gone.

LooooL...just realized my original photo was damaged. Now the photo is ok :)

This is the set that started it all for me in Castle Legos. My parents bought me this set and my brother the Forestmen's castle tower. This set was a lot of fun, and packed incredible value.

This is the set that started it all for me in Castle Legos. My parents bought me this set and my brother the Forestmen's castle tower. This set was a lot of fun, and packed incredible value.

That's fun. My first set was the original joust.

Another great review! What an awesome set!

A pity the Dragon Knight doesn't have his own weapon stand or esquire.

Why is there nothing between poor and good? For the time, no doubt it was good. But it looks pretty mediocre compared to today's standards. Yes, I know it is heresy to say that about a classic set, but the bright colours ... I'd go for greys rather than those.

Why is there nothing between poor and good? For the time, no doubt it was good. But it looks pretty mediocre compared to today's standards. Yes, I know it is heresy to say that about a classic set, but the bright colours ... I'd go for greys rather than those.

The aim is to make the rating as if you were back in 80's and not to compare it with current modern alike sets ;)

I voted 'perfect' as I was judging it relative to the time where it was released. Compared to modern sets it is, of course, not all that great a set - mostly because of the colours used. But it was a fantastic set for its time.

That like comparing a cell phone to an 80's bag phone - design has gotten much better in 25 years. This set was great for it's time and a pavilion is supposed to be brightly colored. If I remember correctly, this set was a steal at $20.

This set was great for it's time and a pavilion is supposed to be brightly colored. If I remember correctly, this set was a steal at $20.

From a historical accuracy standpoint the bright colours are accurate; our perception of castles is as grey ruins because that's what they are now but when they were built they whitewashed and lavishly draped in brightly coloured cloths in order to make a statement. Tournaments such as this would have been brightly coloured. If you ever happen to be near Dover, England go visit the castle and see the interior of the keep which has been returned to it's original 12th century decor.

A great set, lots of play potential and I'm amazed that the whites haven't discoloured after 30 years.

From a historical accuracy standpoint the bright colours are accurate; our perception of castles is as grey ruins because that's what they are now but when they were built they whitewashed and lavishly draped in brightly coloured cloths in order to make a statement. Tournaments such as this would have been brightly coloured. If you ever happen to be near Dover, England go visit the castle and see the interior of the keep which has been returned to it's original 12th century decor.

A great set, lots of play potential and I'm amazed that the whites haven't discoloured after 30 years.

You are 100% Coorect on this Information...

Thanks! ...I am taking an extreme care of my Sets!...no any Discoloration and just Like NEW ;)...Cheers

Edited by VintageLegoEra