Wow already, I wonder if we'll see these on S@H may 1st.

I have seen the summer sets are in target's inventory, though only labeled as LEGO. The next inventory item after the ultimates is a $40 set, I wonder if this is an exclusive NK set or just from another line entirely.

Found them at my Lego store in Georgia, new face print too, front and back. A confident smile and an angry teeth grit.

Edited by Rayskull

unable to find the flatten form of the siege machine nor teh back of the box

https://misterbricks...ngsmachine.html writes:

Generaal Magmars 2-in-1 belegerings-doemmachine heeft 6 grote wielen met doorschijnend rode vlam en stekels, monstertanden, cockpits voor de generaal en Flama, dubbele katapulten en een schijvenschieter.

De katapulten en schijvenschieter van de belegerings-doemmachine kunnen zowel in de voertuig-stand als in de belegerings-stand worden afgevuurd.

Which translates to "vehicle mode and siege mode". So thats confirmed i'd say (together with the drawing/sketch in the BoM).

Edited by NotMegalodon

Found them at my Lego store in Georgia, new face print too, front and back. A confident smile and an angry teeth grit.

Care to share a picture of that (and the other new parts)? :wink:

Care to share a picture of that (and the other new parts)? :wink:

A slightly different torso print and a new head print. 2 of each. Nothing interesting weapon wise, pic in a few.

A slightly different torso print and a new head print. 2 of each. Nothing interesting weapon wise, pic in a few.

What I find interesting is the fact that there are any new prints at all in these figure packs. Usually these kinds of sets are just random collections of parts so they can clear inventory, but I've never come across one with new parts, let alone two.

It's highly unlikely, but perhaps there's another wave of Lava Monsters next year?

The same thing happened with the ninjago ghost accessory pack. Woo was a completely new character, he even had a new face and torso. It looks like this is going to be a trend with these accessory packs. I'm curious to see pictures!

img_20160425_224830.jpg

The printing is good enough for an open helm now.

I just noticed it's metallic.

Ive already put it to use:img_20160425_230101.jpg

Edited by Rayskull

An unnecessary detail, but I'll take it :) definitely useful for army building. Can't wait to see the baddie pack, there should be some nice surprises there too.

Not really surprising but interesting they made the disc Shooter ricochet to maintain the function in vehicle mode.

Vehicle mode looks a lot like tower transport.

Edited by Rayskull

Like I suspected, I like the vehicle mode a lot more. I doubt the ricochet function will work as intended, though.

The siege machine on all wheels looks great, definately a good counterpart to the 6 wheel Tower Carrier.

After just assembling and LOVING this guy, i am wondering why Ultimate Axel looks like he will NOT have a translucent armor like the other Ultimates :( Anyone know why?

Qil7wcq.jpg

He does have translucent armor. It's just that part of it has to be solid since otherwise the internals of his torso piece will be exposed.

I just love that it has a couple of these in Dark Brown.

6066.gif

It doesn't interest me much beyond that.

Siege Machine of Doom looks terrific in flat-mode. Summer Nexo sets are going to be awesome!

I ordered the Fortrex and the Rumble Blade today. I only own the Knighton Battle Blaster to get a taste of this theme.