unable to find the flatten form of the siege machine nor teh back of the box

but I did find the back view of the siege machine

maxresdefault.jpg

I just bought the Nexo Knights magazine, issue 2. This is the announcement for the 3rd:

Hi,

Did someone have the 4th preview?

Thanks.

Hi,

Did someone have the 4th preview?

Thanks.

The 3rd magazine will be out tomorrow (here in the NL). So in a few day's i'll probably post another preview :classic:

Cool!

Thanks.

The magazine is out in france since last week but no preview is available.

Indeed it looks like a bootleg pic :)

Next one is horrible in terms of design but has some nice pieces.I need multiple of these guys! (Thanks Kobalt1977 for picture)

nexo_knights-2016-03_02.jpg

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Yeah a trans orange 1X1 with a hole down the middle. Neat, trans Neon Orange would have been must have though :D

I would have prefer dark red instead of black legs... And a dark red abdomen would have been super sweet...

Edited by ChristopheQ

Finally nice to see some globlin spiders in toy form, considering they are on one of the book insert tiles.

I am adoring this theme and what it represents, but there are three things I'd like to see:

-Generic Women Knight heads, in the same style as the men's. Put it in a small set so I can easily amass them and even out my army.

-Some sort of Dragon/Griffin/Etc. for the Knights, I love the aesthetic of the Nexo Knights faction and I want to see it realized with an 'animal' build.

-More Structure/Vehicle hybrids that connect together/the Fortrex. Like an Osprey vehicle where the wings/propellors form a wall when landed? Alternatively, this.

I'm still hoping for a mace dragon :tongue:

Nobody liked my version so I hope they do it better.

I am adoring this theme and what it represents, but there are three things I'd like to see:

-Generic Women Knight heads, in the same style as the men's. Put it in a small set so I can easily amass them and even out my army.

-Some sort of Dragon/Griffin/Etc. for the Knights, I love the aesthetic of the Nexo Knights faction and I want to see it realized with an 'animal' build.

-More Structure/Vehicle hybrids that connect together/the Fortrex. Like an Osprey vehicle where the wings/propellors form a wall when landed? Alternatively, this.

All of the above, the Osprey idea especially. Every knight needs a long distance dropship right???

I'm just curious to see if we ever get a set featuring King Halbert's castle in Knightonia. That would be a great set for the future! A peasant village with windmills and farmer bots could also be really fantastic. And maybe King Halbert's monorail/train/tram-like royal carriage that's appeared in some episodes of the show.

I found the 2 figure packs at the Lego store. (Specifically the one in New York City)

They're $15 each. (In the US)

Wow already, I wonder if we'll see these on S@H may 1st.

I have seen the summer sets are in target's inventory, though only labeled as LEGO. The next inventory item after the ultimates is a $40 set, I wonder if this is an exclusive NK set or just from another line entirely.

I have seen the summer sets are in target's inventory, though only labeled as LEGO. The next inventory item after the ultimates is a $40 set, I wonder if this is an exclusive NK set or just from another line entirely.

Could be the 70326 The Black Knight Mech at that price. (going by brickset listed RRP)

But if it really has 530 pieces that seems cheap compared to similar sets like Magmar Siege Machine (516 pieces)

Edited by TeriXeri

Could be the 70326 The Black Knight Mech at that price. (going by brickset listed RRP)

But if it really has 530 pieces that seems cheap compared to similar sets like Magmar Siege Machine (516 pieces)

The Siege Machine actually has a price per piece ratio of under ten cents, but also contains and abundance of large parts, something that the Black Knight's Mech probably will not have. There are also three desirable figures in that set: Clay (Who in his regular form is only in $40+ sets), Flama and General Magmar, while the Mech will probably just have Whiparella (Robin comes in a polybag that everyone except me has).

Can't wait to see the mech, and I assume that pictures are coming very soon now that the Samurai X Cave is out there.

I'm just curious to see if we ever get a set featuring King Halbert's castle in Knightonia. That would be a great set for the future! A peasant village with windmills and farmer bots could also be really fantastic. And maybe King Halbert's monorail/train/tram-like royal carriage that's appeared in some episodes of the show.

I would love to see any of those become sets.

Ooh! A Griffin would be excellent. Considering Ninjago's pretty much got the Dragon front covered, a Griffin would be a nice breath of fresh air.

Maybe like an aerial version of the Robo Horse.