Fortrex is only eight or nine inches tall.... :sadnew:

I guess Night Lord's Castle lives to see another day as the tallest Castle ever made. :wink:

Can you tell which figures are included in the Siege Machine?

Didn't get pictures for that. I'll draw the Base if it's not shown today and post it on Reddit or something.

Didn't get pictures for that. I'll draw the Base if it's not shown today and post it on Reddit or something.

Why would you draw that? We will get pictures of everything tomorrow.

You don't have to. :wink:

These guys were there today and pretty much had to have seen the NK sets.

Neat shield ship for Macy, silver shield shape

Sorry, I didn't get that ? Do you mean Macy thunder Mace ? an other set ? or an other knight ? thank you !!

I guess Night Lord's Castle lives to see another day as the tallest Castle ever made. :wink:

Didn't Tower of Orthanc surpass Night Lord's Castle three years ago?

Aanchir was right about Ultimate Flama being yellow like the show!

I have to say, I really like the Volcano Base. It brings me back to the chunky sets of old on their custom terrain baseplates. And Magmar's vehicle is very cool.

Geez, like half of those shields have been reused.

Also, no black and red Jestro? I'm starting to doubt you even more, Amazingbricks. . . :tongue:

The sets all look amazing.

Okay, loving the Volcano Base's parts, and it seems to have a lot of features, but a lot of parts make me wish this still had a bit of development to go, especially the top. Your drawing is adorable though, CM4Sci. I love your art style. I like all of the other sets though, especially the Tower transport. Macy's thunder mace is a little small, though. Ultimate axl is disturbingly bright and his arms look really stupid. Couldn't they have tried to use the gorilla fist pieces which the show version seems to have? Ultimate Lance is as meh as he could possibly be. Ultimate Flama and Magmar are great though.

On the positive side, the tooth pit in the Fortress seems like it would be perfect for use as a summoning circle. If only it used less grey.

Edited by DraikNova

Okay.....Jestro's got a bathtub with a rubber duck in the top floor of the Lair. :laugh_hard:

The only unappealing ones here are Macy's set and Axl's set, because I'll have two Axls and his hover-horse. I'll also have two Macys, her hover horse, and her plane.

Glob-Lobber- Fantasic. This is where the King's knight with the Kingdoms helmet shows up.

Thunder Mace- Too skeletal for me. Also, no spot for her squirebot. Pass.

Aaron's set- Must have. *Flying Ash Attackers FTW*

Siege Machine- Flama. Magmar. Buy.

Axl's thingy- Okay. Looks pretty basic, and Bernzie is a disappointment.

Volcano Lair- Black Scurrier. Ten figs. Huge Castle. Bathtub. ( :wacko: )

Now we know that Whiparella pretty much for sure shows up in the exclusive. Guess I'll be buying that too. :grin:

Overall, 9/10 wave, which tops an 8/10 first wave in my opinion.

Looking forward to when these come out!

Not a rubber duck. A rubber toad. 8/10 compared to 10/10 for me.

Edited by DraikNova

Wait, wasn't Jestro supposed to have a new look? And, Lance was supposed to be in the smallest set... AmazingBricks stop letting me down!!! :cry_sad:

Edited by just2good

ghost rider hair piece would have been so nice for ultimate Flama... I may get the set jyst for that (and the orange hood, and cape etc...)

Ultimate Magmar, so scary, new torso and stuff... now I will have to buy Magmar vehicle AND the 2 ultimates...

Blue book with Axl tower,

Orange with Magmar,

BoM AND green (like the Library ? :sceptic: ) with the volcano base,

nice !!

Wait, wasn't Jestro supposed to have a new look? And, Lance was supposed to be in the smallest set... AmazingBricks stop letting me down!!! :cry_sad:

I would have pass on the evile mobile if I didn't "knew", lets start a class action !! :wink:

Edited by ChristopheQ

Haha I feel so opposite from you guys. Of these, the only set I will make sure to get is Axl's carrier. Everything else looks good but no great for the Knights, but just like the first wave, zero of the bad guys stuff draws me in.

Haha I feel so opposite from you guys. Of these, the only set I will make sure to get is Axl's carrier. Everything else looks good but no great for the Knights, but just like the first wave, zero of the bad guys stuff draws me in.

I feel the wall structure of Jestro base was design by a 14 years old, the top is very weak, not enough brick, 2 ash attackers :sceptic: (I was wrong again...) but the center is nice, and with Lavaria, and the Moltoresque Scurrier (and the big smile rumble blade one if I am correct, happy I pass this set), and the elf impossible to resist, and anyway I will rebuild everything...

by the way, so many figs (8) and minions (2) in the set. Super deal compare to the Fortrex in that regard

Magmar vehicle is very chima-like...

Lance ultimate display super weak,

Macy thunder mace bit boring

but Aaron jet is gorgeous, very elegant and original, lookwise, imho best set of the 2 waves with the Fortrex (the Mech and Blade not so far).

No normal Lance (after the overdose in wave 1), maybe in the exclusive ?

Edited by ChristopheQ

My wallet... It cries...

These look great. Aaron's vehicle is a nice blend of future jet and crossbow. Axl's wagon looks nice and beefy. The Seige Tower just looks crazy cool. And that volcano base... Wow. Very sinister.

The only one I'm not too thrilled about is Macy's vehicle. A little bare-bones in my opinion.

I want them. They're crazy cool. And Lego just had to reveal a technic bucket wheel excavator that's going to dig a substantial hole (pun intended) in my wallet.

Damn you, Lego. Damn you...

I bet Ice Planet fans are super happy.

There are a few sets, but once again I am more interested in parts and figures than set designs. The ever present MOC builder preference!

Sorry for the let down, there's some tidbit rumors I misunderstood. There were some details I shared that were true and other things I misunderstood like I said. Some hints were shared with me and I jumped to conclusions. Next time I will make sure to share the hints and we'll speculate together :)