I think that makes sense for the empowered-females theme here. Also note that the Queen was the one to hand Macy her shield.

Yes, we will not be surprised if Macy discovers her Mum was a knight in a previous life...

Edited by ChristopheQ

I was trying to find something Lego could build with the giant globlins head (from the Chaos chariot), then I san this video :

https://www.youtube....h?v=NM2ku9uB_Jg

at 6.10 you see a fire beetle, then some evil gerbil (If I want to Moc that, I am not sure if it's possible to build the top of the head...)

Do you guies playing the App, have seen some other possible sets (beside Macy vehicle) Lego could give us in wave 2 ?

Edited by ChristopheQ

The beetle bombers and the cluster goblin ball things would be good. A forest battle scene would also be good.

yes it would be fresh, especially the gerbil (we got a tons of giants insects with Galaxy Squad) but they are a bit random, not "lava related". They could make turtles and pinguins at this rate.

The golems we got so far are very legit... So not optimistic they will make it, especially if there is tons of creature like that in the App (don't know, never played the game).

For the Forest, I secretly hope they will keep it for 2017, praying for the evil plants armies to come...

Edited by ChristopheQ

A hagfish would make more sense than a gerbil (replace a hagfish's slime with magma and you already have a very fearsome creature), but that weird gerbil-chomper thing looks quite vicious, all things considered. I would prefer the ant-like creature over the gerbil, although I wish we'd get a little more variety in the arthropod-based monsters department. Why not an assassin bug? They look significantly more unique and interesting than the umpteenth fly, ant or mantis. Even an earwig or silverfish would be nice.

There are a quite a few...

- lava scorpion

- lava beetle

- magma clapper (the gerbil)

- a lava soldier with a tusked helmet

- a bunch of evil Ultimates

- black knight armor upon sufficient upgrades

- black scurriers identical to the concept creature

- a potential desert playset with cacti

Sorry to barge in, but I have a question:

When the minifigs were first revealed, there were two different blue helmets shown for the generic good knights. So far,I've seen only one of them in the set pics. Does anybody know what happened to the other helmet?

Sorry to barge in, but I have a question:

When the minifigs were first revealed, there were two different blue helmets shown for the generic good knights. So far,I've seen only one of them in the set pics. Does anybody know what happened to the other helmet?

We aren't sure ourselves. It may have been a concept figure that they put on display, or it could have been a figure that they won't be introducing until Summer 2016.

It's uncertain at this point.

We aren't sure ourselves. It may have been a concept figure that they put on display, or it could have been a figure that they won't be introducing until Summer 2016.

It's uncertain at this point.

Or it may be the exclusive minifig from the calendar, but the outline isn't right...

In other news, there's some preview pages of the Book of Monsters... book... and it looks great. It's narrated as if the BoM was actually talking to you and shows a lot of new, awesome monsters...

Edited by legozebra

In other news, there's some preview pages of the Book of Monsters... book... and it looks great. It's narrated as if the BoM was actually talking to you and shows a lot of new, awesome monsters...

ohhh, thank you very much. My son would love that. Illustrations are gorgeous. Look like a bestiary in a fantasy RPG. Hope some will end up as minifig/bigfig/brickbuild at some point. Ok maybe not the behemot but the "wood troll"...

There are a quite a few...

- lava scorpion

(...)

-black knight armor upon sufficient upgrades

(...)

and thank you for the list too. Is the Black knight armor upgrade for vilains or good guys ? similar to the one in the stickers book ?

Edited by ChristopheQ

That book is about as good as the Ninjago handbook that came out in 2011. I'll certainly consider this one.

First page with a unique monster (that they show) and I'm already in love. That is some great art. And there are definitely a few concepts in there that could work with Mushlord. I'm wondering if this book is intended to cover the entirety of Nexo Knights monsters (or at least the first three years). And it's nice to see that the Book of Monsters knows the value of Mooks, even if it doesn't have the patience for Jestro's posing. Plus, we get a name for the Chaos Chariot's super-globlins: bloblins! Plus, we get a Monty Python reference with Whiparella. And why I am I not surprised to see a list of what Whiparella keeps in her closet?

Plus, we get a name for the Chaos Chariot's super-globlins: bloblins!

They are not bloblins. Bloblin is a name of some connected ordinary globlins. Screenshot from app:

0_170911_b856fd72_XL.png

Edited by dimaks13

Huh. Based on the picture from the book, I thought the connected globlins kind of melted into one when forming a bloblin rather than just sticking together.

Oh man, the illustrations in the BoM are just fantastic! Wonder if it will always open to the same page like it does in the show... :grin:

Forest theme confirmed 2017! Come on, showing a tree giant and some plant baddies? That HAS to mean something. (hype train is now boarding in your station)

Also, that may be my new favorite LEGO book. The art is great, as is the voice, and I love that it's a "real" copy of the Book itself. Well done!

Or it may be the exclusive minifig from the calendar, but the outline isn't right...

Oh my gosh, this book seems BRILLIANT! So excited to get it when it comes out!

Ok... that book is amazing but.... I don't know how that will translate to sets. Especially the Behemoth of Brine

But that being said, I think this does hint to a forest theme. But I wonder how they'll handle it since they look less menacing than lava monsters

Forest theme confirmed 2017! Come on, showing a tree giant and some plant baddies? That HAS to mean something.

I sure hope so. Wish we could skip this year's wave and get on with the forest theme!

Ok... that book is amazing but.... I don't know how that will translate to sets. Especially the Behemoth of Brine

But that being said, I think this does hint to a forest theme. But I wonder how they'll handle it since they look less menacing than lava monsters

I doubt everything in the Book will be in the sets, but a water theme could also be cool.

I doubt everything in the Book will be in the sets, but a water theme could also be cool.

Or undead warriors .... The main villain could be a Necromancer

Not a very new idea, and it's been done a couple of times before, so a unique twist would be needed. Personally, I like the idea of the Book passing on to different "masters", who use it to summon differently-themed creatures.

That book looks fantastic. Do we know how thick it is? I mean, it looks pretty considerably sized (not the size from the show probably, but large enough).

Bonus points is it's hardback. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if that's the case.