$50 for Magmar is great! (although I would get it ant most any price...)

EDIT: Hey, 1,000th post!

Edited by Mr Greeble

70321 General Magmar - $50 (surprisingly)

Not really surprising. It's basically Laval's Fire Lion (conceptually) with a different coat of paint (please understand that that's a good thing). Big fire vehicle that transforms with some small attacker coming from the opposing side. The boxes are the same size (length/width) and orientation too.

Thanks Sci! I didn't think that Axl's vehicle was that much...OK, might not get that one.

It's a pretty large set, but yeah, the ppp is a bit more (10.4c against 9.7c for the siege machine). Probably also has to do with the number of nexo shields (4 against 3). I want it anyway. Great vehicle and with Burnzie combined, it's a must buy for me.

So is the siege machine btw, cool set and 5 (!) globlins.

Edited by NotMegalodon

Does the Black Knight's Mech appear in the TV show? I'm just wondering because I don't watch It.

I finished the Rumbleblade and It's cooler than I imagined! I'm going to built the Fortrex soon, I enjoy this LEGO theme so far.

Edited by Orange Leader

Does the Black Knight's Mech appear in the TV show? I'm just wondering because I don't watch It.

I finished the Rumbleblade and It's cooler than I imagined! I'm going to built the Fortrex soon, I enjoy this LEGO theme so far.

The Black Knight's Mech does appear in the show, where it looks fairly similar to the King's Mech: http://oi68.tinypic.com/50in1u.jpg

I've posted this earlier, but here goes; three pics of the black knight in the tv show, showing its sword and shield, jet-feet, fist-shield and spinning blades-sword.

6hnqr8.jpg

Thank you both for posting the screenshots! The Black Knight's Mech looks cool and now I can't also wait to see the official LEGO set based on It.

I wonder how many minifigures will come the the Black Knight's Mech.

I suppose the number is 3 just like in the King's Mech. They are probably Robin, Whiparella and Robin's bot or a Monster

Edited by Ookami

I suppose the number is 3 just like in the King's Mech. They are probably Robin, Whiparella and Robin's bot or a Monster

I'm not totally sure of that... the Black Knight Mech is a larger and more expensive set than the King's Mech ($40 instead of $30), which makes me think there might be more figures, or at least more non-mech set content.

Considering Whiparella's presumably in this set, it'd be nice if they finally figured out how to do some decent Spider-Globlins. An armored Queen Halbert could maybe be neat, but maybe too much to hope for for this particular set...

Edited by Lyichir

Here's the closest I've been able to get to an accurate Spider Globlin:

spider_globlin_-_small.png

As you can see, it's pretty big, and I highly doubt they'd be able to make it much smaller while keeping it recognizable.

I'm thinking the physical version might use just the ball joint Globin with a new piece on the bottom to act as legs.

That's what I had expected at first, too, but I doubt they'd limit a new piece like that to a single store exclusive set if they did make one. I mean, it is possible—especially if they planned to reuse it for some of next year's monsters—but I don't know if it's all that likely.

I like the price for General Magmar's Machine.

Not a fan of Nexo Knights but there are great parts to use.

I like them for the most part

The LEGO Store near me doesn't sell a lot of Nexo Knights. Maybe that'll change for the summer wave.

Not a fan of Nexo Knights but there are great parts to use.

Your name is Nexo Bricks and your avatar is a picture of Clay. :look:

I like them for the most part

I am now thoroughly confused. :wacko:

I used the ultimate Lavara back and legs then added the horns of the scurriers for spider feet and used the horse ear piece off the lance horse magazine model then added one of the globlins to it as a head. It turned out ok i guess, its more spider like i guess.

Edited by dannallcorn

Your name is Nexo Bricks and your avatar is a picture of Clay. :look:

I am now thoroughly confused. :wacko:

My thoughts, exactly.

He's not the first user on here to say he hates the theme, then get a nexo profile picture :head_back:

I consider the character in my profile picture to be a Nexo self-parody.

Judging by the show, he's pretty much Nexo-Trump, so bravo on the self-parody.

I've posted this earlier, but here goes; three pics of the black knight in the tv show, showing its sword and shield, jet-feet, fist-shield and spinning blades-sword.

6hnqr8.jpg

The fist shield seems hard to implement

Yeah, maybe they could make an outer cover made of wedge pieces and have a hero factory fist piece on a balljoint concealed under it. I'm more concerned about the sword-splitting.

Well, it's about 20 days until Nexo Knights 2nd wave's release, but we still have nothing about "The Black Knight Mech" - does this mean that it will be on shelves later in summer or TLG is just keeping it until new catalogue is being released?

It will probably not be in the catalogue, as it's a store-exclusive. Might even be s@h exclusive. And it scheduled for august;

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105102&st=7100#entry2473756

I think it's pretty extraordinary for a set to be under wraps for so long, yet the description is out for a long time.

Edited by NotMegalodon