TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

There's always Bricklink. You might be paying quite a bit for just the figure, though. If you only need one, I would suggest getting the set because there is so much you could do with it. If you need more, the secondary market is the way to go.

I want two - one for me, one for my friend. The mansion as a way to get figures is not going to happen.

TLG knows what they're doing - they always manage to leave one figure for the most expensive set.

Edited by fred67

I want two - one for me, one for my friend. The mansion as a way to get figures is not going to happen.

TLG knows what they're doing - they always manage to leave one figure for the most expensive set.

It is a very smart marketing idea i admire it!! my wallet doesnt however.....

So the official Lego descriptions for the sets describe the Zombie as being Zeke. Too bad they didn't bother to color him correctly (Shirt and coat colors should be swapped) nor give him a second head to portray Zeke.

it is a shame but at the same time the head on the figure would look weird double sided and its not too normal for Lego to include another head

19691848105_35867c02f0_z.jpg

leave it up to just2good to make some of the most bizzare concoctions of lego

Quoting from the review: "I'm not sure why the green was chosen, but it does work well for the theme. Um... How about because that's an official color throughout the Scooby Doo franchise? lol

I'm assuming no one has any DCPI #s yet? If you do, please post them!

Haunted Light House: 204-00-1511

Mystery Mansion: 204-00-1512

Mystery Machine: 204-00-1510

Mummy Museum: 204-00-1508

Plane Adventure: 204-00-1509

How'd you get them?

The sandwich hanging there randomly is kinda silly

The minifigures are ok, I like the CMF/MF mummies better.

But there are 2 pieces that are must-haves for me: the mummy headdress and, of course, the Johnny Thunder pic :wub:

and these are good for what again?

I just noticed how poorly printed the SD Mummy is :look:

19906154395_f3d84684a0_b.jpg

Edited by Robert8

If the Mystery Mansion is a success, is there a chance that Lego might release a more complex and detailed build similar to the Haunted House (10228) as part of the Scooby Doo line?

The price for the Haunted House on the secondary market is insane (i.e. $500 or more), so that surely demonstrates demand for a similarly styled build?

I'm suddenly quite excited about this theme! I'm only really a fan of the Scooby-Doo movies, not the cartoon, so I'll only be getting the Mystery Machine. And I was going to get Mystery Mansion because that's the only set with both Velma and Daphne in it... But I don't know if I want to spend £90 on two minifgures xD

Makes me wish this was a LEGO Ideas set featuring The Mystery Machine, Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Daphne and Velma. Oh well.

and these are good for what again?

Go to Target, use one of those inventory checkers in an aisle/ask a staff member to use that number to get a set from the backroom.

Go to Target, use one of those inventory checkers in an aisle/ask a staff member to use that number to get a set from the backroom.

You can also use this service from Brickpicker to check all the Targets in your area at once.

I just noticed how poorly printed the SD Mummy is

I wouldn't say its poor. It may not be as exciting but I think it looks better than the one on the far right.

O I agree. It could definitely be more unique but it serves its purpose as the classic Scooby mummy. That's a really nice mummy fig by the way, I don't think I've seen that one before.

It's one of the soldier mummies from Pharaoh's Quest, so Najib is at least unique among the Halloween mummies. I suppose LEGO's done so many mummies that it's a bit difficult to make a new unique one. Even Pharaoh Hotep and the Studios mummy looked similar (face-wise), and they were the first ones LEGO ever made.

I do like the red stripes on the headdress!

Edited by 8BrickMario

In the SD Mummy, the bandages are untattered, except where the end is torn. That is done intentionally, to reinforce the fact that it is supposed to be someone in a mummy costume. IIRC, in the various mummy SD episodes, the fact that the mummies' wrappings were new or modern were part of the stories.

In the SD Mummy, the bandages are untattered, except where the end is torn. That is done intentionally, to reinforce the fact that it is supposed to be someone in a mummy costume. IIRC, in the various mummy SD episodes, the fact that the mummies' wrappings were new or modern were part of the stories.

That's a really good point, I hadn't thought about it like that. I appreciate it a bit more now

I only wish he was a bit more unique:

Compare the faces.

Oh wow, that's a complete copy of that minus the armor. That's kinda cheap.

41XqE2M8QuL.jpg