It's beyond me why people are finding mostly the same Protectors, at Target of all places. Just an interesting thing to think about...

Edited by Puffle Pal26

It's beyond me why people are finding mostly the same Protectors, at Target of all places. Just an interesting thing to think about...

I imagine that those two protectors are sold in a case assortment together (i.e. the box from Lego has, say 4 PoE and 4 PoW in it) and the employees are just cracking open the first box they find to put something in the lego aisle.

Strange.

The Target I acquired my Lewa only had Lewa.

And the other Targets I attempted to check had Lewa, but only had the listing tags for just Lewa.

Trust me when I say Lewa took over most of the aisle, there was so much.

Basically.

Anyone who wants a Lewa, come to Texas.

Do you mind telling us the DCPI number for Lewa (on the receipt)

My Target has nothing on shelves but went out and got stuff as long as I knew the DCPI number, pls help!

I don't want to say exactly, but somewhere in the lower parts/area of Texas.

Closer to Houston or Corpus Christi?

You guys need to stop finding stuff at Target, I keep fruitlessly checking mine. =P

I don't know, my Tahu video review was pretty great. ;)

DV, I like you too much to inflict a review's review on you, and I'll leave it at that. ;)

Edited by CabooseBM

Do you mind telling us the DCPI number for Lewa (on the receipt)

My Target has nothing on shelves but went out and got stuff as long as I knew the DCPI number, pls help!

Lewa's DCPI is 204-00-1475.

You guys need to stop finding stuff at Target, I keep fruitlessly checking mine. =P

DV, I like you too much to inflict a review's review on you, and I'll leave it at that. ;)

Haha. The photo and text review were awesome though. I thought my PoF review turned out pretty okay.

2 Targets in Portland have the same three protectors, earth, stone, jungle. But no water, ice, or fire. The first three are marked on the shelf as "asst 1". There is a spot for the same priced sets that says "asst 2", so I guess that is the case divisions. People finding earth and water only are probably at stores only stocking one type from each assortment.

Spotted the full set of Protectors at Toys R Us, and then some of the protectors(Water, Stone, Ice, Fire) and Kopaka at Target.

Located in the North Texas region, near the Oklahoma border.

2 Targets in Portland have the same three protectors, earth, stone, jungle. But no water, ice, or fire. The first three are marked on the shelf as "asst 1". There is a spot for the same priced sets that says "asst 2", so I guess that is the case divisions. People finding earth and water only are probably at stores only stocking one type from each assortment.

Probably went to at least on of those stores, and picked up the Protector of Stone. They also had the PoW and PoE.

So... umm... Mardi Gras?

Found Kopaka, Water Protector, and Earth Protector at my local Target( Gilbert AZ)! *Sigh* I really wanted to buy at the LEGO Store but couldn't resist :laugh:. Btw I really like them so far! Great job LEGO!!!

Probably went to at least on of those stores, and picked up the Protector of Stone. They also had the PoW and PoE.

So... umm... Mardi Gras?

I hit Cascade Station, City Target, and Mall 205 Target today. Cascade was out (but they were the one with the spots for the entire assortment), City Target had the stone, jungle, and earth (but I already have those) but for 13.99 which is like, no. Mall 205 had nothing, though it had the new Chima polar bear mech. Go figure.

I hit Cascade Station, City Target, and Mall 205 Target today. Cascade was out (but they were the one with the spots for the entire assortment), City Target had the stone, jungle, and earth (but I already have those) but for 13.99 which is like, no. Mall 205 had nothing, though it had the new Chima polar bear mech. Go figure.

I hit Tigard and Sherwood. They were 9.99 on my end. Interesting.

EDIT: Love your Lego Store display by the way. Never did I thought I would see those works of art "in the brick."

Edited by Penkid11

I just checked my local Target too. Nothing :cry_sad:

(Although I DID receive two very special masks in the mail today, so that's kind of a bonus :blush: )

You can really tell the new sets are available when LOSS goes for $50 on eBay...

Edited by JayWalker

You can really tell the new sets are available when LOSS goes for $50 on eBay...

One must be crazy to buy LoSS for 50$. :laugh:

I'll personally quietly wait until the official release to get the sets. And I already have a few parts since Friday to help me waiting. :grin:

I shall wait as well.. well, I got myself the clear Hau as a Christmas present, so I'll play with it a bit for now. :laugh: