Just looked a BZP's Earth Protector (Barney) review.

I must say, he looks absolutely fantastic. Probably my favorite of all the Protectors. That trans purple is just delicious.

PoE is looking great, now I must buy him to go with my onua. Damn it lego, why do you have to take all my money?

I see next up is LOSS and Lewa. I look forward to seeing the LOSS review, not for the set, but for your opinion on it, VBBN. Lewa looks pretty okay, but I still think he could be better. We'll see how things turn out.

I do wish that we were getting mask packs this year. It's quite difficult to create unique individual MOCs when limited to just the masks that come with established characters. A red Hau will always indicate Tahu, whereas a white Hau can be anyone. LEGO could have included two masks and a Skull Spider per pack. It would have been a great way to acquire unique masks and to increase one's Skull Spider army.

I do wish that we were getting mask packs this year. It's quite difficult to create unique individual MOCs when limited to just the masks that come with established characters. A red Hau will always indicate Tahu, whereas a white Hau can be anyone. LEGO could have included two masks and a Skull Spider per pack. It would have been a great way to acquire unique masks and to increase one's Skull Spider army.

I concur, I wish Mask Packs were returning. Some of these masks would look smashing in other colors than those they come in. It's a matter of opinion though. My theory on why Lego isn't making them is because of budgets. They don't wanna spend too much on a pack of mask when they can keep up a solid two colors for one set (normal and gold variants of said set's mask) and in the long run, probably save money. That may not be why, but it's a theory I have thought about.

Edited by Ventum

Not sure who might be interested, but my Kopaka review has been posted to The New Elementary! I'm really proud of the pictures I took, so even if you think you know the new Kopaka like the back of your hand I think you might enjoy taking a look!

Not sure who might be interested, but my Kopaka review has been posted to The New Elementary! I'm really proud of the pictures I took, so even if you think you know the new Kopaka like the back of your hand I think you might enjoy taking a look!

A VERY informative, well put review. I like how you displayed new/interesting parts, and the shot where you showed the 01 Akaku next to the 2015 Akaku. It really shows the difference in the two molds.

Hey guys, Idk if this is something new, but the old Bionicle.com domain now will redirect you to the Bionicle characters page instead of the Lego.com homepage. ^-^

Oy, finally. I keep typing it in but it just bumped you back to the LEGO mainpage.

I think I've figured out what the art style from the comic strips reminds me of: The comics from the Throwbots/Slizers sets!

Slizercom02.png

Hey guys, Idk if this is something new, but the old Bionicle.com domain now will redirect you to the Bionicle characters page instead of the Lego.com homepage. ^-^

Gosh, it was about time. :P

I think I've figured out what the art style from the comic strips reminds me of: The comics from the Throwbots/Slizers sets!

Oh my gosh. There are too many similarities to be a coincidence.

Same artist maybe? Or perhaps they used it for inspiration.

By the way, Gata, love the new avatar.

Could be the same artist, or just a big coincidence :P

And yeah, that's cool Gata!

Yeah, that's a cool av. Reminds me of TF:A (specifically Jetfire and Jetstorm because of the split) for some reason - which is, I suppose, something else which the new art style is sorta similar to.

The art style is close to that of the Slizer comics. Otherwise, I don't know what else it looks like to me. Either way, I dig the new art style, it's a great look.

Could be the same artist, or just a big coincidence :P

And yeah, that's cool Gata!

Thanks guys. ^^

I'll be scouting my closest TRU in a few weeks (or whenever [if whenever] we go on that ever-postponed excursion). Best case scenario, I walk out with some Bionicle sets. Worst case scenario, I pick up Queen Beast if it's there or some Mixels for MoCing purposes.

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey

Might get LOSS and Hero Factory Queen Beast and makes some beastly Queen Beast MOC with a grabbing feature, and a bit more bulk. Why not?