DeeVee has already confirmed that it's near-impossible for somebody to get photos taken down from Flickr using a copyright claim without proof of ownership. So are you saying Exxtrooper is in on the hoax?

No, I didn't mean it that way... I haven't even read Exxtrooper's post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I was simply saying that I have heard that people are claiming that LEGO asked them to take down photos, and I quite frankly do not know if I can believe that without evidence...

It looks like a cross between kopaka and takanuva (2008)

Looks like Kopaka to me... :grin: Or maybe because I love all the Ice Toa...

Fingers crossed for the return of mask packs, yes?

I wonder if they would do mask packs like collectable minifigures...

Is what people are calling the "Gresh-like" set the one on the far left on the second row (from the top)?

Is what people are calling the "Gresh-like" set the one on the far left on the second row (from the top)?

Yep. And it's actually blue.

I believe so, yes.

The resemblance is in the helmet; it appears to have 3 prongs, like Gresh.

I can kinda see Gresh there, but the character on the bottom looks more like 2004 nuju than kopaka to me.

Ok, thanks for the responses. I thought that was it, wasn't sure though. I really hope these aren't rehash characters though. Tahu or Takanuva I could get. Maybe they're teaching new toa or something. Beyond those two I don't think I'd want old characters in new sets.

I see the 'Gresh' holding a zamor launcher with two of these

the figure next to it looks like it's got a piraka face, or at least a kind of toothy mouth. The spider's legs look really good, but I can't make out the face. and the 'Tahu' looks to have a redesigned Hau.

Also, where are you guys getting the colours from? is there a coloured version of the disply pic, or are you using the Other image as reference... 'cause I can't make doodly squat out of that one.

EDIT: tried to outline the 'Hau' LINK

Edited by ---Vertea---

I see the 'Gresh' holding a zamor launcher with two of these

the figure next to it looks like it's got a piraka face, or at least a kind of toothy mouth. The spider's legs look really good, but I can't make out the face. and the 'Tahu' looks to have a redesigned Hau.

Also, where are you guys getting the colours from? is there a coloured version of the disply pic, or are you using the Other image as reference... 'cause I can't make doodly squat out of that one.

EDIT: tried to outline the 'Hau' LINK

The original source described the colors of the display to us in detail during a conversation myself and some others had with him. We spoke about it at length in an

, but for those that can't listen to the whole thing...

-Bottom set is white with some gold

-Tahu-esque figure is red

-Gresh-helmet guy is blue

-Spider is black/red

-Display is mostly green

Edited by Mesonak

The original source described the colors of the display to us in detail during a conversation myself and some others had with him. We spoke about it at length in an

, but for those that can't listen to the whole thing...

-Bottom set is white with some gold

-Tahu-esque figure is red

-Gresh-helmet guy is blue

-Spider is black/red

-Display is mostly green

Cool! The spider being black and red sounds great.

Any word on the colors of the sets on the top row or the skakdi looking set (second row middle)?

Cool! The spider being black and red sounds great.

Any word on the colors of the sets on the top row or the skakdi looking set (second row middle)?

Unfortunately not. :/

Maybe the Gresh-like set is a Toa of Lightning, perhaps? The blue colour, the Gresh-like spikes on its head and the use of the HF flame/lightning piece seems indicative of this.

Something I don't think I've seen discussed here yet; what is in top left-hand set in this leaked image? It looks like a couple of these connected in the middle with one of these, holding a Skrall saw on the left, and some sort of claw on the right. And two disembodied feet below all of it. :wacko:

What do you guys see? I think I suck at deciphering blurry pictures. :grin:

Definitely a saw-wielding character. Not a Skrall shield, though. Seems to be the same piece used for Brain Attack Breez's shield. Also appears to have a spike on the other arm (Quaza Spike, by the looks of it). That's all I can see.

I'm sure it's just the picture, but it looks like it's wearing Matoro Mahri's Tryna. The overall shape and especially the eyes look similar.

I'm sure it's just the picture, but it looks like it's wearing Matoro Mahri's Tryna. The overall shape and especially the eyes look similar.

A warrior king desecrating the grave of a fallen hero to show how much he 'means business'.

Man, that would totally work if Matoro hadn't 'been turned to energy'.

I'm kind of just throwing this out there with no evidence to back up this claim, but if this ends up being a reboot, maybe the titan is a GB? It's kind of a stretch, and considering his colors, it's probably Takanuva, but who knows? Regardless, I do hope that we get a GB set!

EDIT: Additionally, that mask doesn't look like an Avohkii to me...

Edited by The Overlord

I'm kind of just throwing this out there with no evidence to back up this claim, but if this ends up being a reboot, maybe the titan is a GB? It's kind of a stretch, and considering his colors, it's probably Takanuva, but who knows? Regardless, I do hope that we get a GB set!

EDIT: Additionally, that mask doesn't look like an Avohkii to me...

Actually, the sides of the mask seems to feature the ridges unique to the Avohkii. But at this point, it could be anything, really.

Fingers crossed for a SDCC reveal but I highly doubt so. IIRC Lego doesn't usually reveal much during SDCC. Hopefully we get more info soon!

Meh, I'll just revamp Takanuva into a Toa-size character. Good thing that it's pretty easy to do with the CCBS.

The blue character being a Toa of Lightning definitely makes sense. Especially becuase it ties into the hereos/villains balance:

Tahu+Takanuva+Blue toa+one of the sets on the top row = 4 good guys

Spider+Skakdi+one of the sets on the top row = 3 villains.

Isn't there supposed to be more than just 7 sets?

The leaked pic looks like a mockup of a retail stand, it's likely that there'll be the usual polybags and larger exclusive sets as well.

When is Comic Con, anyway?

July 24th-27th, with the 23rd being preview night.

Edited by just2good

July 24th-27th, with the 23rd being preview night.

Normally that would've felt like a short time to wait for me, but upon finding out of Bionicle 2015 I feel as if every day is an eternity :cry_sad:

TBH I'm more excited about this than I should be :sceptic:

I have no idea why people are expecting anything related to this from Comic-Con. Even with a media blitz, that is neither the time nor the place for LEGO to announce anything.

I have no idea why people are expecting anything related to this from Comic-Con. Even with a media blitz, that is neither the time nor the place for LEGO to announce anything.

"Every party needs a pooper,

thats why they invited you,

Party pooper, party pooperrrrr"

(internet cookie to whoever states where that's from)

Dorek all you do is ruin the fun :cry_sad:

Edited by TheGreatSpirit