So it IS the Mask of Creation. That would explain a recent squiffy answer from Greg about it on the LMB.

So much for King Vultraz.

(still gonna be a reboot)

NOOOOO, I was going to post that first, but then my internet crashed XD

OMG, I knew it, I KNEW it was Mask of Creation. I'm like 99% sure that this is going to be a continuation now.

NOOOOO, I was going to post that first, but then my internet crashed XD

OMG, I knew it, I KNEW it was Mask of Creation. I'm like 99% sure that this is going to be a continuation now.

Yep, totally calling on it being a continuation. (Would've preferred King Vultraz though. :tongue: )

Edited by TheRedGuy

Well, I'll be darned.

The mask has earmuff-like attachment points like a visor.

I think DV may have been right, darn it

also i much prefer this design to whatever cluttered mosaic Greg had in mind.

Edited by Grima

That account was made waaaaaay back in July. But anyway, I was expecting more, but a confirmation is good :)

I was hoping it would be something like that, honestly. It's trying to erase the weird relationship between the faces and the masks, which they've been trying to do since 2009. Works for me.

just because it is the mask of creation, doesn't means it wont be a reboot.

The mask should be on Artakha after all. and here it's just floating around, waiting to be found

Eh, the actual details of the plot are not (and have never) what made me think this was going to be a reboot. I'm sure there could be some explanation why Artakha isn't wearing the mask, but I'm still sure this is going to be a reboot.

I'm honestly still betting on reboot, considering they're also still questing for golden masks of power, and they are also Mata again.

"Made from raw magic and solid gold..." My thoughts on the magic part is that it's just a word used to describe non-elemental power. I mean, the word magic hasn't been used to describe powers in BIONICLE before...has it?

Or they could be taking the saga in more of a fantasy direction than before. Which could be pretty awesome.

Due to that clip mechanism I'm really eager to see how their actual faces look.

Hey guys, I have a challenge for you. There's whispering in the background of the video displaying the Mask of Creation; would anyone mind slowing the video down to see exactly what they're saying? (if anything at all?)

Well, if all the masks connect to the head like the MoC does, then that pretty much confirms we'll get a new head piece.

And since it looks like the masks are meant to flip up like a visor, that means the heads will have to be detailed enough to look sort of like faces- so no transparent heads.

I hope this means different colored eye pieces, I really do.

https://www.facebook...&type=2

The traditional chants of Polynesia are towering over my mind.

Also, it pretty much confirms new masks are going to be attached by the sides of the face.

EDIT: it actually sounds a lot more like Tibetan chants, but you get what i mean.

Edited by TwistLaw