Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Decamon Tournament

"Hey people, I've got a Creeping Hand (Dark 2) card that I'd be interested in trading for a card of the Aquatic type... Anyone interested?' Benji mumbled under his breath.

Edited by Flare

As if to himself, the rogue murmed with a smirk, "To paraphrase a wise man, from a long, long time ago, in a land far, far, away, methinks thou doth protest rather defensively..."

"If you're going to poke around his business, maybe you should poke something else into him--you know, help solve the 'problem' you think he has," the Dragoon remarks irritably.

"If you're going to poke around his business, maybe you should poke something else into him--you know, help solve the 'problem' you think he has," the Dragoon remarks irritably.

Not having noticed the Dragoon standing behind him, the rogue starts.

"No, no, the Munchkins are actually quite pro-chastity, so with us that's rather a positive thing. He has a completely different set of standards and I was just taking rather childish amusement at reminding him...quite childish, actually...very, very childish...I think I hear...I believe I should go stand over there..."

Somewhat embarrased, Lind goes and stands in an entirely different corner.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Hoke examines his deck, pulls out a card, and holds it up.

"Would someone like to trade for my Wintersprite (Icy 6) for a card with a matching or greater value with element I do not possess?"

"Do you want my Dryad (Plant 6)?"

"Sure, my friend." Purpearl hands her Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1) to the dwarf in exchange for the Magic Carp (Aquatic 1). "Pleasure to meet you and good luck."

"Thanks, pleasure doing business with you."

"Excuse me, but is anyone here interested in these cards?" said Throlar holding up his spare Volt Ant, Tweetybird, and Lucky Rabbit cards.

I got a Will-o'-Wisp (Fiery 1) to trade for an Aquatic Card (or Luminous). I would considered other types too.

Edited by samuraiturtle

As if to himself, the rogue murmed with a smirk, "To paraphrase a wise man, from a long, long time ago, in a land far, far, away, methinks thou doth protest rather defensively..."

"To paraphrase a man you don't know, shut up."

"I think it's clear I don't have this 'problem' and if I had I'd just go to a nearby brothel and solve it... whilist making other disease related problems."

Atramor buys twos Gambler's Hands for 150 coins.

Nevermind. :blush:

Edited by CallMePie

"Thanks, pleasure doing business with you."

"Excuse me, but is anyone here interested in these cards?" said Throlar holding up his spare Volt Ant, Tweetybird, and Lucky Rabbit cards.

"Sure, if you're giving them away for free!" I snigger.

Atramor buys twos Gambler's Hands for 150 coins.

"

Heckz sees the regulator attempt to buy two hands.

"Pretty sure you can buy just one, the fashion master over there said s- EEW WHAT IS THAT!?"

Heckz looks at the chicken as if it's about to murder him so he walks to the other corner of the room.

"Sure, if you're giving them away for free!" I snigger.

"If he is, I call dibs on the Volt Ant." :tongue:

"On a more serious note, though, someone should make a chart of all the cards available and see what types will make the most trumps.

Granted, something like that does sort of fall under the typical "Master Munchkin Strategist, Planner, and General Expert" banner, but then again, I'm not leading anyone here. Actually, though - there's an idea.

Only a few of us will make it to the final rounds. Most of us will be beaten in the first couple. But, if a few were to form a group, and all of it who lose, support the last one in the group in the game, with what remains of our card decks, we could have the glory of winning the tournament as a group, if not as individuals.

Anyone interested?"

"Pretty sure you can buy just one, the fashion master over there said s- EEW WHAT IS THAT!?"

"There's no need to seem chicken, my dear sorcerer, it is merely a bird," Lind cheerfully called after the fleeing figure. "And quite a clean bird too, Master Regulator, if I might congratulate you - not foul smelling at all."

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Erik peruses his cards, spending some time glancing between them and the rule sheet.

Hearing a dwarf call out an offer of trade, Erik makes his way through the crowd as fast as possible.

"Does this Scarab (Rock 1) sound like a trade you would be willing to make for the Volt Ant?

Erik looks through his deck again.

"I'll swap a Lucky Rabbit (Icy 1) for your Will o' the Wisp (Firey 1), if you'd like."

"Or a Scarab (Rock 1) if you'd prefer."

Edited by Myrddyn

"Anyone want to trade a Creeping Hand (Dark 2) card for a card of the Aquatic or Plant type!?!"

Erik soon finds himself running around frantically, trying to optimise his deck of cards in time for the tournament.

"If you swap your luminous for his firey, I'll swap a rock for the firey with you, so you don't end up with two of the same, if you'd like." He says, peering over the shoulder of the Munchkin Rogue and indicating the Demon rogue with his Scarab (Rock 1).

"Sorry, very rude of me, but that way none of us would have multiples of the same card."

Edited by Myrddyn

"What on Olegaia is this "Decamon" nonsense? Never heard of it..." Grimwald mutters, apparently not very surprised at the fact that he suddenly got whisked away to parts unknown.

"Ah well, might as well give it a try whilst I'm here." Grimwald buys a Beginner's Hand from the Milhouse/Infomaniac Hybrid Dummy.

Erik soon finds himself running around frantically, trying to optimise his deck of cards in time for the tournament.

"If you swap your luminous for his firey, I'll swap a rock for the firey with you, so you don't end up with two of the same, if you'd like." He says, peering over the shoulder of the Munchkin Rogue and indicating the Demon rogue with his Scarab (Rock 1).

"Sorry, very rude of me, but that way none of us would have multiples of the same card."

I guess I could trade with you directly. [My Fiery 1 for your Rock 1]

OoC: I will still trade with you Lind. If you want if the topic does not get locked up first.

"Makes sense." Erik says, trading his Scarab (Rock 1) for The Demon Germ's Will o the Wisp (Fiery 1)

"Thank you, I do believe that that arrangement would be quite satisfactory to all parties."

Lind handed Sorrow the Glowworm.

If everyone agrees, Lind trades Sorrow one of his Glowworms, recieves a Will-o'-Wisp from Sorrow, and finally trades the second Will-o'-Wisp to Erik and recieves a Scarab.

Or Lind trades a Glowworm to Sorrow for the Scarab...

"Makes sense." Erik says, trading his Scarab (Rock 1) for The Demon Germ's Will o the Wisp (Fiery 1)

Takes the Rock 1 for the Fiery 1 with Erik. Then added: I hope we both get what we want out of this tournament.

Then turns to Lind and said I would still like that Luminous 1 card if you would still like to trade with me. Then adding if you want some thing else like a Icy 1 , Flying 1, or the Rock 1 I am willing to do that too.

OoC: Lind I think you got some of the names wrong. Or am I getting confused about some thing.

Edited by samuraiturtle

"Thank you, I do believe that that arrangement would be quite satisfactory to all parties."

Or Lind trades a Glowworm to Sorrow for the Scarab...

OoC: If you are talking to me I would do that. If Lind is talking to me. I trade My Rock 1 for his Luminous 1.

Edit - Sorry for the double post I thought it would automatically merge with the other one.

Edited by samuraiturtle