Hinckley

Whack-a-Fig Contest

size matters not...

Good point, but cmon admit it, we all wanted to see vader being Splacked (Splat+Wack) By A SD X-D

Keep the entries comming! *y*

Splacked On!

Okay, working on my entry now... Vader, do I have perimission to use you as a whacker?

Good point, but cmon admit it, we all wanted to see vader being Splacked (Splat+Wack) By A SD

What is an SD? Me? X-D

What is an SD? Me? X-D

A Star Destroyer!

And Mr. Mandalorian, you only need to get permission for whackees.

Whack on, brother!

A Star Destroyer!

And Mr. Mandalorian, you only need to get permission for whackees.

Whack on, brother!

All right, then.

Darn it... My Photoshop isn't working. Could I possibly ask if there are any kind members out there that are willing to do the 'auto enhance' for my pictures? I don't have a proper high-resolution camera as of yet, so I use a normal digital. It's still good, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I like to make the pictures a bit brighter.

My vig is now under construction, and it's a chance for a Multiple-Whack! I believe in equal opportunity whacking, so I'd like to pick a bunch people who haven't had a go at been whacked yet. Step forward please oo7, Brainbox, Quarryman and Darth Legois 619. Can I whack alla youse guys? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with studs on top?

Brainbox and Darth Legois, I can make your figs quite easily I think. Quarryman: does your fig just have a plain blue torso and a plain smiley head? oo7, I'm not at all sure where your torso comes from. Help!

You can whack me if u want

All right, then.

Darn it... My Photoshop isn't working. Could I possibly ask if there are any kind members out there that are willing to do the 'auto enhance' for my pictures? I don't have a proper high-resolution camera as of yet, so I use a normal digital. It's still good, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I like to make the pictures a bit brighter.

If you don't have photoshop, lamanda found a really nice free program that's not only very similar, but much easier to use!

Here

All right!

However, I have to install the Microsoft .NET framework 3.0 setup. Is that a good idea?

I've added more pictures to my entry. :-| Oooh geez, anyone can whack me too if they want.

C'mon SW4J, where is yours??? :-D :-D :-D

Of course, feel free to break that horse.... :-D

historypic.jpg

Until we figure out what did or didn't happen to brickshelf, and if you don't have other means, please e-mail all contest entries to contact@brickzone.net

Thanks guys! And don't worry. We shall persevere!!

All right, mine's in. I forgot to put in my fig, so I had to improvise a story. X-D

All right, mine's in. I forgot to put in my fig, so I had to improvise a story. X-D

And your improvised story is brilliant. I love the image of a mandalorian applying for a summer internship with the imperial officer corp. :-D :-D :-D

Great Entry Mr. Mandalorian.

Great Entries everyone! And again, if anyone needs image hosting for the contest please e-mail me at contact@brickzone.net If you lost your images PM either me or Sinner. We have them saved.

I'll try and get images for mine back up later by moving them to Maj for the time being. That is, of course, presuming that Maj doesn't disappear as well.

EDIT: Done.

Edited by Brainbox

Moved... to the entry thread

Edited by Lasse D

As promised. Whacker: Me. Victim: Sinner. Weapon: lifting mechanism.

I hope you don't notice a part being outside the 8x8-plate :-$

I would like to check the "No thanks" option for the Ice Cube tray... just in case X-D

Lasse D, that's great and brilliantly hilarious. I love the way you posed Sinner, for some reason that's the funniest part, it looks like he's slightly miffed instead of seriously brain damaged. I love it! Then again, anyone who whacks Sinner gets an A+ in my book :-P Whack the Walrus on!

Can you do me a favor and post your entry in the entry thread please? Thanks and best of luck in the contest. :-D :-D :-D

EDIT: Also, I'm not a big vig fan, so the vig rules are pretty lax in this contest. You have a brilliantly clever solution of placing an 8x8 place under Sinner. the whacking takes place in the 8 x 8 plate, so I say yes it falls inside the rules.

If deemed acceptable under the term "whack", I would like the following photo to be my entry. If not, my lawyers are on their way as you can see.

EDIT: Calvin please, entries belong in the entry thread...

And I'm sorry but your entry portrays a whacking in the mafia sense. A whack in this contest consist of a bonk on the head. Also, it must be a vig, meaning it must take place on an 8 x 8 base. Furthermore, the victim must be an EB member's sig fig...Please read the rules carefully and alter your entry. Best of luck!

X-D Thanks!

The entry has been moved to the right thread. I remembered everything... and posted it in the wrong thread :-| (You can see I'm on vacation X-D ).

This is a funny contest. I wanted to whack hinckley39, but because I don't have the parts, I choose to take it out on the walrus instead *sweet*

The entry has been moved to the right thread. I remembered everything... and posted it in the wrong thread :-| (You can see I'm on vacation X-D ).

This is a funny contest. I wanted to whack hinckley39, but because I don't have the parts, I choose to take it out on the walrus instead *sweet*

:-D :-D :-D That's okay, he totally deserves it: see this thread >:-(

Thanks for moving the entry! Enjoy your vacation *sweet*

Walrus Whack ON!